Testing after mmc

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
i had a missed miscarriage last month, medically managed on 17 nov. Was 10 weeks but baby had died at 6 weeks. We decided to try again as soon as possible. Anyway, I’m pretty sure I ov 2 weeks after the miscarriage started, so basically as soon as the bleeding stopped. I had EWCM for a few days and felt like I was definitely fertile. We bd a lot. So I tested last Saturday to make sure hcg levels had definitely gone back to 0, was a cheap test but negative (left a v v faint evap when I checked later on). Anyway I was going to wait to test again until this Saturday, but picked up a box of cb plus today while out and about. I did one test this morning with second fmu and had two cups of tea and about 2/3 hour hold, pretty sure 100% negative although maybe I could see an indent line. So i get home from the school run, do some housework then for some reason think I’ll use the next test. It can’t of been long since I used the toilet last, maybe an hour, just over. Anyway, I swear I can see a second line, looks thick. Can anyone else see??!!

1st pic Second test, 2nd pic from this morning x

20D1BD17-CD8A-473A-96DB-51C2947746BF.jpeg

I see what you see!! And it’s def thick!! Can’t ever tell with those blue dye though I’m terrible at them!

I wish I’d got some frers now lol

Do you think it could be a new pregnancy? I’m worried it’s old hcg, although I tested previously n it was negative. I hope it’s not a dodgy test. Or I have line eye xx

I see it especially that first pick and it’s defo a good thick line but like Bella said it’s so hard to tell with blue dye tests. Good luck!! Xxx

Thanks. Yeah I need to get some frers I think.

I took this pic too but was 20 min later, although clearer x

3B012DCB-167D-4FF8-B310-C16821A15CBC.jpeg

It can take 6 to 8 weeks for your hcg to completely disappear but seen as you took one and it was neg a few weeks a go, it looks good :) just don't get your hopes up til you get a darker line I guess xxx

So sorry for your loss hun
Did they not check hcg levels until it had dropped
I very much doubt it’s old hcg
Looks bfp that test hun

I’m currently cd 19 after a miscarriage at 8 weeks and my hcg had dropped to 14 in 7 days after bleeding but mine was low to begin with

Fx for you hun xx

The test I took on sat was definitely negative, was a cheapie test though from Poundland so I don’t know if that makes a difference. The test I did this morning was also negative, it’s only this one that’s shown anything. Can old levels be more noticeable later on in the day?

I’ve bought a box of frers x

Could it be old hcg tho? I don’t want to get my hopes up x DH says he can’t see anything on either test, but I can x

It’s pink in real life. I’ll try n get a better in the morning x

Looks good hun

I doubt if you’ve had a mmc 6 weeks that’s old hcg

You’ll only know by testing again tommorow hun

Got everything crossed for you hun x

Wow looks like you may have got pregnant again! Fx but I would agree this looks like a new pregnancy. Good luck! Hope the tests get darker!

I’m not getting my hopes up x gonna test again Thursday and see if there is any difference x I’m sure I ov a week n half ago x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->