Testing after mmc

Bare in mind frer always dry darker so once it’s dry might be easier to compare. I would maybe go speak to your doctor and see if they can do some bloods to find out for u xxx

The top one does look a tiny bit darker now, but I would of thought it would be stronger than that in just under 48 hours later x

I don’t think hospital/EPAU/DR will do bloods. I may ring EPAU and just let them know I’m still getting faint positives, but as someone has said to me, hcg can hang around for up to 6 weeks, so may have to retest in 2 weeks if still no AF x

2D24E06E-346A-475A-B6BB-208DE2A122BB.jpeg

Todays test looks more pink, are you sure it's just left over HCG?

Today’s tests now dried is defo darker

I would ring them
I’m
Sure they will draw hcg xx

Hope this helps--these are my tests from this pregnancy. Bottom was 9dpo, middle was 10dpo, too was 11dpo. The difference became more obvious after these tests.

I am optimistic!

6DB3CCE8-B24F-40B6-9F83-EAF9CEEF1C8A.jpg

Def darker now it’s dried. If it was old hcg surely it would be lighter not darker! :)

Thanks ladies xx

I don’t know. It definitely dried darker, but could it just of been more diluted before?

Unfortunately I really can’t go out and buy more frers unless I really think there’s a good enough reason x

I have been using the cheapies though and yesterday’s just dried with an evap but this morning with second fmu I can make out something really faint. I can move it around and the line is just catching my eye. Really struggling to get a good enough pic tho. I’m tempted to go get some frer, but wondering if I should still hold off for now x

5B8DBF33-FBCC-4D01-9A9D-88E1B6AC8DDF.jpeg

Mmmm hard to say for sure. Only way to know is to do another frer tomorrow unfortunately!

I see that line on the cheapie no problem. If it were me I would get one last box of frer. If the line is dark again i'd call dr for betas.

I defo see the cheapie too

Come on line I know you must be going out your mind

Xx

My personal opinion, it is new hcg from a new pregnancy. If it was leftover HCG it would be getting lighter but yours is getting darker. I see a line on the FRERs and the cheapie you took. Urgent care and ER would only take beta HCG if you suspect you're pregnant and you'e bleeding or you're pregnant for sure and you're bleeding/cramping.

UPDATE xx

Just thought I’d update this post. I did my last cheapie, think I can still make out another really faint line, but on wiping AF appears to of arrived, exactly 4 weeks after my miscarriage bleeding started, so I more than likely ov when I thought just after the bleeding stopped. Feeling a bit sad, but kind of pleased that my body has given me a 28 day cycle. I’m going to keep all my fingers and toes crossed for a bfp this cycle. Hopefully all this left over hcg will of completely disappeared by that point and I’ll get a plain old yes or no xx

Thank you all so much for the support xx

So sorry to hear af arrived after all :hugs: hopefully with this "clear out" goes any lingering hcg. Good luck to you this cycle!

Sorry, hun:hugs: I'm wishing you loads of baby duat next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->