Testing after mmc

Ahh sorry holly my mistake I see it was 17th you had medical management

You ovulated really fast didn’t you
I miscarrief 23rd and I’m still
Waiting to ovulate

Hate the waiting game

Really hoping it’s bfp for you xx

Hopefully you'll have a much darker test in 48 hours xxx

That looks pretty positive, if a previous test was negative this may very well be a new pregnancy with my cp I fell pregnant straight away with my son, I k ow it's alittle different from a mc but they say you're really fertile afterwards...
Gl with the next test, fx:dust:

I hate blue dye tests and gotten blue evaps on them but your frer is def positive. I think it's new HCG.

Ahh sorry holly my mistake I see it was 17th you had medical management

You ovulated really fast didn’t you
I miscarrief 23rd and I’m still
Waiting to ovulate

Hate the waiting game

Really hoping it’s bfp for you xx

Thank u xxx

So sorry about your mc Hun ((hugs)) Yeah I thought I did too, had EWCM for about 4 days n lots of it, so I’m pretty sure I did. The waiting game is torture. I’m really starting to think this is just old hormones tho xxx

I went out and bought some more cb plus and some cheapies. Saving the last frer till tomorrow.

I can’t say I can see much of a difference from yesterday, possibly lighter in fact? Still something really faint on cb and something just catching my eye on the cheapie. Think this just maybe old hcg. I think if tomorrow’s frer is the same or less then I’ll assume it’s a no and stop testing. If I’m honest I kinda hoped we would get pregnant straight away, but I think testing so close to my mc was a bad idea x

A6CB76A8-6AC4-4A6C-81D1-7C74E131DBDD.jpeg

Cheapie x can barely see it, but I can ‘just’ make out a shadow x

E6E68D40-B8B6-4A66-938B-96D02211B096.jpeg

Last nights frer x it’s pink and not the indent.

9ADB9C4A-4459-4CD2-A419-E4E4DB8D58EC.jpeg

This is what is confusing me....

3 cb: top yesterday am second fmu (2-3 hour hold two drinks)

Middle around 5pm, probably less than an hour hold, unsure on drinks, probably 1 or none.

Bottom this morning fmu.

In my opinion there’s no difference in the bottom two tests, but why was the top completely negative??? Really scratching my head.

881CBBCC-34FC-4548-9C0A-9C1861890AEC.jpeg

Have you got any more frer? I think you should just use frer to check for progression. The other tests might not be as sensitive and just cause confusion. Frer is the best and clearest so get more of them I think!

Have you got any more frer? I think you should just use frer to check for progression. The other tests might not be as sensitive and just cause confusion. Frer is the best and clearest so get more of them I think!

I’ve got one frer left, but DH made me promise not to use it until tomorrow. I would go out and buy another box of them, but it’s getting expensive and he’s probably right about waiting till tomorrow. I only bought the other tests as they are so much cheaper and in my previous pregnancy they were good to use. I might use the other cb later on to compare again x I assume the cheapies are not very sensitive x

Yes I agree with Samantha only the frer really will show it true for you

Thst blue dye from this morning look bfp

Can’t really see it on ic o see a shadow though and they are know to be hard work xx

I see lines on all of your tests. The last time I got a bfp I would show much lighter on fmu so maybe your midday is just more concentrated. Good luck! I feel like this is your new bfp!

I seem to have better luck with afternoon tests. If your hcg is building up it makes sense it would be darker in the pm. Morning urine would have less concentrated hcg from hours prior...just my theory though.

I still think you're in with a chance here. These lines are perfectly acceptable for first bfp's.

Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->