Testing around 12th August.

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
So I'm on my 3rd TWW! I feel this cycle has went better as I actually managed to pinpoint when I ovulated. It was a couple of days earlier than I expected so I'm glad I tested this cycle. Now I'm on my TWW! And that also means I'm going to be a crazy symptom spotter!!! 😂
Anyone else waiting to test around the same time?

I'm planning on testing around the 12th! I haven't confirmed ovulation yet but I got a dark OPK yesterday so pretty sure it should happen today. :)

It looks like your DS is about the same age as ours! We just started TTCing for #2. Is your son eager for a sibling? Mine keeps talking about babies and wanting to have one. I told him yesterday he has to be patient. "It takes a long time to make a baby. Mummy and Daddy are working on it." :laugh2:

Aw he's desperate to have a baby brother or sister. His friend has just had a new little brother and he thinks it's amazing. I'm so looking forward to the day I can tell him mummy is having a baby. Although he'd definitely rather have a brother 😂 what about your LO?

Well we can symptom spot together. I'm terrible for it! I try to convince myself I won't do it every cycle and I always do 😂

My SIL just had a second kid (the first is right around DS's age) and he's gotten very interested in babies since then. :) I think he'd be pretty happy with either a brother or a sister. We're hoping for a girl so we have one of each, but as long as it's a happy and healthy kiddo, we're not too worried.

It's hard not to give in to the temptation to look for signs! I went back over my data from when I was trying before (I've been pregnant twice so I could compare those TWWs to the cycles when I wasn't for patterns, heh), and figured out that the only two symptoms that I only got when I was actually pregnant were cramping and breast tenderness. Also I was way more exhausted the second time than I've ever been otherwise. So if I get any of those signs, it'll be really hard to wait to test. :)

I'll be due AF around 12th/13th August so will be testing around then too! Do you have any symptoms yet? I've had some light cramping but nothing severe. Coming down with a cold too but otherwise nothing else! I hate the TWW!

Nothing as of yet. My nipples were really sensitive yesterday which is very unusual for me. Never had that before, except when I was pregnant before. But I'm thinking it's too soon for that to mean anything. But you never know!!
Fingers crossed for all of us!!

Tonight I've had a little spotting. I'm worried now though because maybe my cycle has changed and it's only going to be a 4 week cycle rather than a 5 and this is AF on its way. But then I was pretty sure I got a positive OPK on Saturday?? Ugh, really hoping it's not AF!!!

Fingers crossed for you, Shortstuff! It is possible it could be very early implantation bleeding, or else a little bleed from ovulation that took its time making its way out.

Now I'm very confused!! I've had no spotting at all today. Might be too early to get my hopes up but maybe it wasn't AF on its way after all???

Could be implantation bleeding shortstuff!!

I'm hoping so!! Just feels like I'm going to jinx it if I believe that 😂

Well, a little update, no more bleeding since Wednesday!!! Yay!! I'm still in with a chance.

How are you two doing?

I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot early, but have had cramping yesterday and today plus queasy this morning. It's still so early I'm trying not to read anything into it.

Ooooo sounds promising though!
I've had some cramping yesterday afternoon and been a bit constipated which is very unusual for me. Today I've been having lower back pain.
I'm trying not to symptom spot either but you just can't help it. I try to remind myself that I didn't get any symptoms at all the month I fell pregnant with my son so it could be possible regardless.

Cramping here too! On and off ans this afternoon I had some sharp cramping in my lower left side, it was really uncomfortable. I gave in and tested today and got a BFN, which I expected as its still too early. Not sure if I'm expecting a BFP or not this month, I feel mixed! I hate waiting!!

Yeah, it feels like TTC is 10% ideal BD time, 10% ideal testing time, and the rest is all just waiting for one or the other. :p I wish there was more I could *do* in the meantime.

FX for all of us!

Hope these are good signs!!
I always feel like I can't imagine seeing that BFP and the last time the one month I was sure I wasn't pregnant I found out I was!

Hi ladies! I'm new here. AF is due tomorrow so I'm hoping to test on the 11th or 12th. This is my first time TTC. I feel absolutely insane with the amount that I've been symptom spotting haha. I keep trying not to read into it too much, don't want to get my hopes up, but the unusual ones that seem different than AF have been erect/sensitive nipples and some mild lower back pain this morning. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to you mrh!!! It's all very exciting!!

This is also my third cycle trying for #2. Af is due on the 12th but I will probably cave in and test a day or two before that. It took us six cycles to conceive our first but this time I've had some bloating and minor cramps on my left side today. Fingers crossed and hoping for a bfp! I also cried yesterday watching charlottes web with my daughter lol. Good luck to all you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->