Testing around the 28th march???

leasap

Reaction score
Hi, i got my smiley on CD 21 we been BD all weekend, today is CD23 so going to test around the 28th.....

Anyone want to buddy up with me??:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not sure how many DPO i am, but hopefully we might off got it right this month after 2 yrs of TTC......

Be nice to have a buddy in the 2WW xxx

:dust: My next af is due March 25th! so maybe ill be in the same boat! right now, im pretty sure i ovulated over this weekend, lots of ewcm and lil pain on the left side, i do temps so ill see in a few days if it was ovulation or not,

but hopefully ill be testing around then too!! fingers crossed for you!!
:hugs:

**march 29th is when my af is due!**

Hi Im.due at on the 25th march pretty sure I ovulated on Fri after having positive test....so the tww begins.....x

Awww we can all test together, my smiley was on Friday so prob b ovulating now I would say! I don't get any real symptoms when I ovulate so I'm guessing from my positive it's now!

My cycles have only just started to come back this one being my 4th natural! They have been about 33 days long!

Just hoping we been DTD enough hehe xxx

Hi Im.due at on the 25th march pretty sure I ovulated on Fri after having positive test....so the tww begins.....x

When did you get you positive on a stick or do you just temp?! So when I got my smiley in fri CD 21 when would the egg be released? Xx

Is it right to sAy you are most fertile when you get the smiley face on the digital thAt the next 2 days are most important ?

As on the day before it was negative but the next day was smiley face so we been havinb sex every day since Friday?! Do u think tonight is important to cover just to b safe?? X

Hi ladies:hi:

I am due to test around March 26th or 27th...depending on how long I can hold out!!!:haha:

Leaspar...after getting a smiley, or a positive opk test, it is most important to have sex that day and the following two, or three, just to make sure youve covered your most fertils days. DH and I :sex: every other day, starting around cd9, until cd 17 or so.

Since we are both into our middle thirties, I think dtd every day is too much for the :spermy:to handle!!!

Best of luck to all of us girls and may the TWW go quickly!!!:baby:

:dust::dust::dust:

Good Morning ladies! I'll be testing on the 28th too! Although, knowing me I'll be POAS on any available OPK for the next week before switching over to the HPT's! :haha: I admit it, there needs to be a POAS 12-Step program!

I got my positive OPK on Saturday, and felt some pinching/pulling pain on both the left side (normal for me) and the right last night - so really hoping that it was OV pain and that this month could be THE month!

Good luck to everyone, baby dust to everyone, and positive mental attitude and energy being sent to all! March comes in like a Lion, brings flowers and our BFP's!!

hi ladies my af is due on the 28th, i got a positive opk yesturday and 2day, had alot of twinges in my side and down below sorry 4 tmi. I will b testing from the 26th if i can hold out that long lol. Gl 2 u all x x

Hello Ladies, nice to meet you all.

My AF is due on 28th March too so will be testing around that time, this is our first month ttc our 2nd so not holding out much hope for it happening so quickly!

Good luck to you all and lets hope we all get our BFPs for a Christmas baby :cloud9:

xxx

Oh can you all just imagine the gift of a newborn for Christmas! Thats a gift for your whole family too, not just for you and your OH!

I tried to start a thread no one joined so i'm jumping in here... I have not gotten a positive Opk yet, but ithink i will in the next 24 hours . . .
So I'm about to Ovulate, this will be cycle 14 since trying and i learn a little more about my body each month. If you are about to ovulate and want to jump on the 2 week wait, i'm looking for support. and i'm always looking to learn!

Quick Facts on me and my efforts to become a mom:
-didn't ovulate for first 8 cycles
-have been on 50mg of clomid for past 6 cycles
-very early/chem mc in november
-DH suffers from ejacualtions issues related to brain damage and stress (other then that his sperm is fine)
-trying acupuncture
-working out regularly and doing yoga (fertility focus)
-staying positive
-temping and checking cm

Hi Ladies...

AF is due 29th here

Part of a same sex couple, using donor sperm for home insem... positive OPK yesterday, so Inseminated last night and earlier tonight. This is cycle 2 for us... so fingers crossed again for some good news

we're trying to play the chilled out game... but knowing me, I'll be watching for every twinge and pull lol

Good luck ladies *kiss*

I am testing on the 26th! First month using an OPK so maybe that will help!

Hi, is it ok if I join to. This is our 6th cycle of trying. I got a positive opk on Saturday and had a sharp pain in my left side on Sunday. Will hopefully be testing about the 28th as well. Good luck to everyone, a Christmas baby would be the best pressie ever.

Just had to share a quick laugh with the ladies! :flower: Tonight, I come home, when DH arrived he asked how my day was, and I then inform him that the ladies at work bought me HPT's (3 boxes of EPT's and 2 Digital FRER!!) as an "Encouragement Gift". His response after laughing was "Enablers..." :haha:

So how long do you think you'll be able to hold out before POAS??

Good luck, baby dust to everyone, and bring on the Christmas 2011 babies!! I'm thinking about making up a new version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" but with the efforts of TTC, TWW, POAS.. you name it! :happydance:

:wave: my af is due around the 29th, gonna try and wait it out until then! dont think ill last til then tho!

Hi!

I'll be testing around the 24th as AF is due on the 25th, but this is my first cycle after stopping BC so who knows!!

Pretty sure I ovulated on the 10th, and have had mild period type cramps on and off ever since, few cold type symptoms on the days following and been quite tired generally. Also been peeing a lot!!

I had a pregnancy about 9yrs ago so it's been so long I don't really remember any symptoms, except feeling really really sick at about the 5/6th week.

xx

Im due to test on the 29th!

I think i ovulated on late Sat/Sunday so only 2-3dpo at the moment.

Im really hoping this is our month :)

I got 3 smiley OPK's this month on Thurs/Fri/Sat!!!

Im due to test on the 29th!

I think i ovulated on late Sat/Sunday so only 2-3dpo at the moment.

Im really hoping this is our month :)

I got 3 smiley OPK's this month on Thurs/Fri/Sat!!!

ditto....

i got my smiley face friday :) we BD fri sat and sun hope that was enough:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"