Testing around the 28th march???

I think it'll defo be a girl if I am pg, we DTD on the 11th and I ov'ed between then and the 14th so it's most likely that the surviving swimmers were girly-ones! No AF today either, not sure whether I should test tomorrow or thursday. Aghh!

Welcome Natassja, test with FMU and come back and tell us what the result is! :dust:

Birdie!!! My bf and I were thinking that, if we're pg, we're gonna def have a girl as well, even though I really want a boy but either is just fine for me :)

I'm gonna get blood work done tmrw, Wednesday and the result should be in by next week. I will keep you guys posted.

Are you ladies doing okay?

i'm out, on to this next month . . . the long 12 days before we start trying hard then the wait . . .

im out 2 af turned up this morning. Think am gonna chill this month and not think about it as much x

Still in, woohoo! Sorry that your AFs came girls, hope you've got better luck next month :hugs:

OH wants to wait to test until sunday though so that he's here too. I hate waiting! How're you today Jaylina? Got a stronger BFP yet? :flow:

How're you today Jaylina? Got a stronger BFP yet? :flow:

AF got me last night :cry::cry::cry:

All those pg symptoms that i've never had before that's not typical of af....wow....threw me off....I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS PG

Hey guys.
Im still in, 3 days late now. Went and got some clear blue digital tests, gonna do one in the morning. I hope I am because its mine and my boys 2 year anniversary tomorrow and we have just got engaged so would just be perfect!!

I cnt stop thinking about babies, and what if! Im addicted to looking at ASDAs disney baby range and wishing.

Its doing my head in now, I just wanna know or for the witch to come so I can try again !!!

Im gonna stick some Disney on and take my mind off it!

x

Hi Natassja!

Aww that would be lovely wouldn't it, :dust:!

Jaylina - Aww, I'm really sorry! Better luck next month hunny :hugs:

Yeah sorry for you to Jaylina, I hope next month is your month!!

Birdie, I hope AF doesnt come for either of us!! x

When were you due on? I was due on on the 28th, so 3 days late tomorrow :) Sounds like lovely timing for you to get your BFP, it'd be a lovely anniversary present!

I was due on the same day, I just hope I am, I have a little box in our room somewere Im debating doing it in the morning before he gets home (working nights) and giving it him with his card if it is BFP. x

AF got me this morning :( Oh well, on to the next cycle, only my 2nd so I shouldn't be moping! Hope Natassja's got some good news at least! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->