Testing around the 28th march???

Hello all, this is my first post here on BnB and I decided to join because I was feeling a little crazy during this 2ww period. I just started charting this month and I think it has raised my anxiety level up a bit. According to my chart I am 5dpo and AF is expected on the 26th (29 day cycle). It's so great that so many ladies are in the same phase that I am! I am definitely glad I joined =)

Hi Everyone! WOuld love to join! I think I o'd today so I will be testing the 30th. :)

I am due af on the 29th 30th, so will test around this time if not before (most likely before as I won't be able to not poas!!!)
I had +opk's on both Sat and Sun (12th,13th) and BD on Wed, Fri,sat,sun and mon.
Do you think I should have carried on and done tues as well? I'm now paranoid as is the norm in the tww! argh!!:growlmad:
Good luck ladies!
:dust::dust::dust:

hi claire im da same ovulated over da weekend bd from tues on wards to mon but not tues do u think it would make a difference?????

Hi all! I got my smiley face on Monday morning (Mar. 14) and af is due on Mar. 28, but am hoping with fingers crossed that she flies right by me! Had left side tugging, slight pain (normal ovulation symptoms for me.) Went to my doc yesterday and she said that if af does stop by this month that next month she'll put me on Clomid. Does anyone have experience with it? :)

hi claire im da same ovulated over da weekend bd from tues on wards to mon but not tues do u think it would make a difference?????

Hi jimjam, I'm not too sure to be honest. I think we dtd enough, but there is always that nagging doubt about did you do it enough!! I would guess I ov'd somewhere from late sun night through to mon morning so I would be covered.
Good luck to you.
Whereabouts in ireland are you? my family are from Cork.
Happy St Patrick's Day.
xxx:hugs:

I am due af on the 29th 30th, so will test around this time if not before (most likely before as I won't be able to not poas!!!)
I had +opk's on both Sat and Sun (12th,13th) and BD on Wed, Fri,sat,sun and mon.
Do you think I should have carried on and done tues as well? I'm now paranoid as is the norm in the tww! argh!!:growlmad:
Good luck ladies!

i got my smiley friday, we BD fri sat sun.... so FXd we done enough to. just hoping we covered it enough xx:dohh:

Good luck ladies!

i got my smiley friday, we BD fri sat sun.... so FXd we done enough to. just hoping we covered it enough xx:dohh:

Fingers crossed we are covered, but I guess only time will tell.:dohh:
xxx:dust::dust::dust:

:wacko:I really dont think I covered my bases but this is the first month of really trying. I got my positive opk on Monday the 14th, but had sex the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th. My husband wanted to add in the 13th and 14th but I wasn't up for it, ugh why?? I dont know, I got tired out :-\. Last month I swear I had so many symptoms but nothing!! Im not looking into anything this time around!! ... it's different for me because with my first it just happened as a surprise the first time. Now I know how it feels to go crazy waiting....especially because I'm not working or anything, already a stay at home mom to a 17 month old...I need to find something to do! ahh

:wacko:I really dont think I covered my bases but this is the first month of really trying. I got my positive opk on Monday the 14th, but had sex the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th. My husband wanted to add in the 13th and 14th but I wasn't up for it, ugh why?? I dont know, I got tired out :-\. Last month I swear I had so many symptoms but nothing!! Im not looking into anything this time around!! ... it's different for me because with my first it just happened as a surprise the first time. Now I know how it feels to go crazy waiting....especially because I'm not working or anything, already a stay at home mom to a 17 month old...I need to find something to do! ahh

I totally feel your pain! I recently got laid off so other than job searching throughout the day, my mind is totally obsessed with the 2ww. Doesn't help that this is my first month. I think I stare at my chart every half hour, as if its somehow going to give me any more info than it did before. Today I felt some light AF type cramps so I don't know if that's a bad sign or not :nope:

Last menstrual was March 1st, dtd on the 11th & 12th & AF is due on March 27th, so I plan on holding out until the 26th. We got preggers exactly a year ago but my progesterone was super low (didn't make it - had d&c) so I might end up testing early b/c I was told the earlier the better to start w/ progesterone supplements. Good luck to all!

Hi starlitsky, Sounds like you did a fair bit to cover yourself. Remember the little:spermy::spermy: can stay alive for quite a few days waiting to catch the little eggy.
It's awful when you have time on your hands though. I'm not working at the moment due to a leg injury, so I have plenty of time to think about this!!!:dohh:

Good luck and lots of :dust::dust:

Has anyone Been getting headaches? This is my 2nd day with it :( I'm not stressed do don't know why I'm getting them lol? Any ideas?! Xxx

Hi all! I got my smiley face on Monday morning (Mar. 14) and af is due on Mar. 28, but am hoping with fingers crossed that she flies right by me! Had left side tugging, slight pain (normal ovulation symptoms for me.) Went to my doc yesterday and she said that if af does stop by this month that next month she'll put me on Clomid. Does anyone have experience with it? :)

Hi Bell:hi:

Im on my second round of Clomid this month. Im happy to say I havent had very many side effects, and the ones I have had have been pretty mild. How long have you been TTC?

Hi Im.due at on the 25th march pretty sure I ovulated on Fri after having positive test....so the tww begins.....x

We have about the same dates. Fingers crossed for u as well. Baby dust

this is my 5th cycle with 50mg clomid, i feel like a pro, what do you want to know? no real side effects, i have a little diarrhea for a day or two but it is about 9 days before i ovulate so it doesn't interfere with BD . . i was put on it cause i wasn't ovulating, you seem to be ovulating, do you have small/weak follicles?

as for ladies who are tired and need a day off from BD while ttc, there is no shame, we are people too, we need to feel special and not be sore, so do not feel guilty i know it is hard to feel like you can give yourself a night (or morning or afternoon) off esp if you have been trying for a year or longer, but it is okay to be good to you, and take a day or two or whatever you need off.

and now i need someone to tell me to stop symptom spotting cause i'm already out of control, and i have at least 10 days before i can even pee on something. so tell me to have some decaf tea and stop symptom spotting!

this is my 5th cycle with 50mg clomid, i feel like a pro, what do you want to know? no real side effects, i have a little diarrhea for a day or two but it is about 9 days before i ovulate so it doesn't interfere with BD . . i was put on it cause i wasn't ovulating, you seem to be ovulating, do you have small/weak follicles?

as for ladies who are tired and need a day off from BD while ttc, there is no shame, we are people too, we need to feel special and not be sore, so do not feel guilty i know it is hard to feel like you can give yourself a night (or morning or afternoon) off esp if you have been trying for a year or longer, but it is okay to be good to you, and take a day or two or whatever you need off.

and now i need someone to tell me to stop symptom spotting cause i'm already out of control, and i have at least 10 days before i can even pee on something. so tell me to have some decaf tea and stop symptom spotting!

I think most of us need to be told not to poas!!! you are not alone in that one.
Fx'd and good luck
:dust::dust:

I'll be testing around the 28th. I'm hoping to wait until the 31st but I know that's not likely! lol. We're TTC #2. First cycle. I'd be 13 dpo on the 28th, but expecting AF on the 31st. DH isn't likely to help out with me holding out to POAS as he's already been asking me to try...haha. Like he has some super sperm that will send my levels through the roof so I can test 11 days early! haha. He actually wanted me to test when I was ovulating. I said 'you didn't really pay attention in your biology class did you babe?'. He's just very excited I guess!
Anyway :dust: to all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->