Testing around the 28th march???

finially got a positive OPK this morning i was getting worried, EWCM was sat & sun, now it is creamy, so we are using pre-seed. also because of my husband's ejaculation issues, we are considering trying "turkey baster method" jsut to up our chances...

BD last night was 45 minutes and my body just gave out, he still had not ejaculated...tcc makes bd not much fun sometimes.

I think I'm due around the end of the month (first since mc 2nd march) but i reckon I ovulated at the weekend so would make me testing around the 27th!

I didn't get my BFP until a week after AF was due last time but maybe that was due to slow rising hcg and inevitable mc? Who knows....

Hiya :hi:
Im due to test around the 28th March too! This is my second round of clomid, last cycle was 28days so im guessing this one will be too. Had my pos opk on CD14 :happydance: feeling soo excited and hopefull this month! Its my 26th birthday 1st April so this would be the best birthday present ever!
Only 1dpo but the tww is already killing me :blush:
xx

hi ladies im hope 2 get my bfp at the end of the month 2 as its our 3yr annivesary and it would make that more special x

Im due to test around the 28th March too! This is my second round of clomid, last cycle was 28days so im guessing this one will be too. Had my pos opk on CD14 :happydance: feeling soo excited and hopefull this month! Its my 26th birthday 1st April so this would be the best birthday present ever!
xx

mine n other halfs anniversary is same day as ur birthday x

My hubby's birthday is 4th April so I would kinda like to test the day before as he is due to be deployed on his birthday :(

xx

mine n other halfs anniversary is same day as ur birthday x

Lets hope its a celebration all round then! cant wait! :winkwink:

Hi all :wave:

I'm 4DPO today and AF due 27th so if she doesn't show up [-o< then i'll be testing on the 28th.

Sending lots of good luck wishes to you all :dust::dust::dust:

I'm 4DPO today and AF due 27th so if she doesn't show up [-o< then i'll be testing on the 28th.

Same here were b testing around exactly same time! Have u had any symptoms x

Same here were b testing around exactly same time! Have u had any symptoms x

I've promised myself no symptom spotting, yes everyone can all point and laugh now :haha: honestly though I'm going to try my best plus I think it's a little too early anyway as implantation is likely not to have even happened yet. What about you? x

It's so nice to have so many other ladies to wait with :) I'm also testing around the end of the month(closer to the 30th) if I can hold out :) I hate symptom spotting, every little twinge makes me wonder haha Fingers crossed for everyone! :-D

Tinkerbell, no I'm not symptom spotting tbh been ttc for over 2 years with no luck, Been such a long journey and stress with it all! The last few cycles have been natural so looking forward now! And this cycle I got a smiley and think we BD at the right times!! but I'm so used to peeing on a stick and it being negative! But this month feels different! If it's negative least I know I will have a period for next cycle and start again :) xx

That's when i'm due for af.... Not sure if I will test before then though. :flower:

:thumbup:hey leasap and girlies im due af on 27th all excited now 3 dpo i was usin clearblue fertility monitor hopin i get a bfp.hope 2 weeks fly.i dont seem to have any symptoms yet just a mild twinge on my right side.ill probably test before da 27th cause iv no paitence oh dis is my 2nd month tryin and it will be my first!

also girlies i was wonderin if someone could help me i seem o have a slight burning sensation in my stomach all day is it a pg symptom or nothin at all appreciate someones advice

okay feel like venting a little . . . so DH and i haven't announced we are trying, some folks at my job, assume i am, and a couple classmates were with me when i mc in nov. (working on my doctorate) i am so happy we didn't announce we were trying it would have made the past 13 cycles even harder. but in this past week i have two men, one who i go to school with and the other who DH is in school with (also getting doctorate) both asked "so when are you going to have children?" no hi how are you no can i ask you something personal, i kinda went off on the first guy, told him it is none of his business if i even wanted children, then i told him he should never ask a woman that question, he followed up with, "do you hate children?" i said no but my uterus is none of your business, he just kept going and asking more questions . . . granted he does have 6 children and number 7 on the way, from 6 different women, so you can imagine what kind of a guy he is, but really who asks that . . . i know i'm a little sensitive and i could create a huge list of things you should never ask or say to a woman who is ttc.

okay i feel better, my DH thought i over reacted, but he did try to take my side when i gave him "the look"

Hi everyone.. Wanted to join to make this go quicker. My period was March 1st but with a 27 day cycle I am due March 28th... I'll be testing around march 25th and on. I got some cheap test strips, 17 of them so bring it on!! lol..

Also, used a new choice ovulation test on the 14th and got a positive.. yay for the dollar store tests. So I'd be at most 1 going on 2 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->