Testing around the 28th march???

How weird is that, after I replied I just went to the toilet and I just come on period! how weird was that lol!!! so here's to another month of trying, going to see if I can get some clomid for this cycle!!! Claireyb1 what cd u on now? we can buddy up if u like xxx

Hi Leasap,
Sorry about AF getting you just now!:growlmad:
Here's to April, I reckon this is our lucky month!!!:happydance:
I am now on CD 2 as I came on yesterday, so we are virtually on the same cycle day give or take the one day.
Although I am confused too as my cycles have been bang on 32 days and the last one was shorter and only 29?? so not sure this cycle will work out at?
Of course we can be buddies, goes without saying! JimJam, we still want to know how you are getting on too!

:hugs::hugs:

Hi Leasap,
I am now on CD 2 as I came on yesterday, so we are virtually on the same cycle day give or take the one day.
Although I am confused too as my cycles have been bang on 32 days and the last one was shorter and only 29?? so not sure this cycle will work out at?
Of course we can be buddies, goes without saying! JimJam, we still want to know how you are getting on too!

yup well CD 1 for me so just 1 day behind ya :) i took soya last cycle and tbh i think that messed my cycles up so going to miss them. might try pre seed this cycle tho, might help spermies get there quicker hehehe....

going to make a little sig as TTC buddies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How weird is that, after I replied I just went to the toilet and I just come on period! how weird was that lol!!! so here's to another month of trying, going to see if I can get some clomid for this cycle!!! Claireyb1 what cd u on now? we can buddy up if u like xxx

Hi Leasap,

yeah!!!i thought ye abandoned me!:hugs:

Im out this month too :-(
Af just arrived :-(

Me & oh are gutted - look on the bright side plenty of dtd to try next month ;-)

We only have Aug b4 we have 2 put ttc on hold for a while due to wedding plans, going on a cruise & their regulations have an age limit !

Ive got a doc appt weds so im going to ask if they will give me clomid - can u just ask for it ?

Good luck to all of you still in the running x x

Jo.t hi ya, yes u can ask for clomid some gps are different tho and might not give it to you!!

Xx

Jo.t hi ya, yes u can ask for clomid some gps are different tho and might not give it to you!!

Xx

Sorry AF got you ladies. I also tested this morning and got a bfn. Started with brown discharge first thing this morning but no af which is strange as she usually follows straight after. Feel like crap, af will prob turn up tomorrow or wednesday Xx

Well, as suspected the witch showed up! Anyways, thanks for letting me be a part of the group & good luck to those whose witch hasn't shown yet!

Well, as suspected the witch showed up! Anyways, thanks for letting me be a part of the group & good luck to those whose witch hasn't shown yet!

Thanks! I'm not sure whether to test tomorrow since I didn't get AF today, or thursday. I got a BFN on sunday but when I looked back at it I *thought* I saw a shadow of something. It's probably just my bum eyes though! If I tested tomorrow, HCG should have doubled since Sunday (if I am indeed Preggo), and then doubled again on Thursday. Hmm, decisions!

I just wanna let you guys know that:

Typically, hcg hormones are suppose to double up each day. However, we're all different, ladies, no matter what sources say. Some women's hcg won't double that much, some will double a LOT each day - that's why some tests are so light, and some are so dark at certain dpo's.

Just giving you guys a heads up, and also myself because I'm still waiting for a clear bfp, AF hasn't shown up either. I'm gonna give it until wednesday if she is suppose to show up.

BABYDUSTtttttt!

Jaylina - I thought it doubled every 48hrs? Good luck though, I hope you get a good, strong BFP! What will your due date be? If I'm preg, mine will be the 6th December :)

If I am pregnant (which I feel so pg, I'm SO tired, yawning all day for the past few days, bumps around areola are bigger, tmi)....my due date is 12/04/11! We're not far from each other!

concerning hormones, they work in their own ways, it's like saying by 6 months, a baby will sit.....some babies sit earlier or later than that! Ya know what I mean.....textbook/sources have their within limits, parameters but we're all different and regulate differently than others, especially if you have underlying conditions like myself - I have PCOS,

Oh I see! And wow we'd be really close together! :dust: to you hun, hope your BFP gets stronger and stronger! :)

Oh I see! And wow we'd be really close together! :dust: to you hun, hope your BFP gets stronger and stronger! :)

Thanks so much, birdie!!! And I hope you have a happy and healthy pg! Dunno about you but I've already made a list of female and male names, they're somewhere in the drawer lol.

My bf and I think, if I am indeed pg, the baby will be a girl haha but I want a boy badly and so does he :baby:

Hey Guys, Im new here.
Been reading the thread for a about a week, so ive decided to join!
I tested to days ago, and it said negative. Was just a cheap asda test.
I was supposed to come on today, I always come on 28 days apart.
But always in the morning straight away. Still no sign and no period pains.
Should I wait it out for another few days ? x

Hey Guys, Im new here.
Been reading the thread for a about a week, so ive decided to join!
I tested to days ago, and it said negative. Was just a cheap asda test.
I was supposed to come on today, I always come on 28 days apart.
But always in the morning straight away. Still no sign and no period pains.
Should I wait it out for another few days ? x

Perhaps test in the morning with FMU and see what it says then?
Hopefully AF won't get you in the meantime!
Good luck
:hugs:

Hi Leasap,

yup well CD 1 for me so just 1 day behind ya :) i took soya last cycle and tbh i think that messed my cycles up so going to miss them. might try pre seed this cycle tho, might help spermies get there quicker hehehe....

going to make a little sig as TTC buddies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm loving the TTC buddies sig at the bottom of your page - thanks for that..I should do the same on mine...How do you do it?
xx

Hi ladies

Hopefully I'm still in. AF never showed up. I'm still going through pg symptoms and the signs I have are prominent bumps around areola. I am 17 DPO today. Took a FRER last night and showed a BFN. I thought of testing in morning, in a few minutes before I head on out to the hospital for school BUT....I'm gonna wait again.

How are you ladies doing?

I think it'll defo be a girl if I am pg, we DTD on the 11th and I ov'ed between then and the 14th so it's most likely that the surviving swimmers were girly-ones! No AF today either, not sure whether I should test tomorrow or thursday. Aghh!

Welcome Natassja, test with FMU and come back and tell us what the result is! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->