Testing around the 28th march???

Cheers Jim jam, just thinking my cycle before was 30 days and month before that 33 and this is my 5th natural cycle so would of thought the cycle length would of been shorter this month??? Going to test tmrw xxx

god knows maybe ur body has a pattern keep writing it down!hopefully u wont have too after dis month!:dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls,
Well AF showed up early - came today, was due on 29th.

On to cycle 3# now, wish me luck for next month!

One thing i am pretty certain of now though, going by my symptoms is that i had a chemical pregnancy in Feb.

Hi Pudden,
I am out too this month. AF came early for me to - 3 days to be precise,was due on the 29th/30th.
I am now onto cycle #4.
I am finding this so hard and trying not to imagine all sorts of things wrong with me and my DF.
I think we will both go tot he doctors this month,just to have a chat.

Good luck for this month everyone.
:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls,

One thing i am pretty certain of now though, going by my symptoms is that i had a chemical pregnancy in Feb.

It's bound to happen. This TTC is such a journey. Life is a journey. Don't worry, it will happen and I hope it will happen on the new cycle!:kiss:

Hi Pudden,
I am out too this month. AF came early for me to - 3 days to be precise,was due on the 29th/30th.
I am now onto cycle #4.
I am finding this so hard and trying not to imagine all sorts of things wrong with me and my DF.

Hi hun, sorry to see the old witch got you! Just think this cycle you have got to look forward to! Have u tried the clear blue ovulation tests? Did u BD at right times?!

I'm STill waiting for af going to test in morning! Prob b negative as I'm never lucky :( knowing my luck i will wake up and af will b here in morning! I would rather just know and get it over with now :( xx

Hi girls,

Hi Pudden,
I am now onto cycle #4.

sorry to hear hun maybe next month will be ur month!!!:hugs::hugs:

Hi Pudden,
I am now onto cycle #4.

Hi hun, sorry to see the old witch got you! Just think this cycle you have got to look forward to! Have u tried the clear blue ovulation tests? Did u BD at right times?!

I'm STill waiting for af going to test in morning! Prob b negative as I'm never lucky :( knowing my luck i will wake up and af will b here in morning! I would rather just know and get it over with now :( xx

Rubbish isn't it?
It was the most perfect month in terms of timing and BD'ing. we even had a weekend away to coincide with the dates and + opk's, used preseed too.
I guess just not my month.
If I fall pregnant next month I will have a birthday baby (or thereabouts) and also a BFP in April would be a big birthday suprise for my DF too.
Good luck with your testing and let me know who it goes.

:dust::dust:

Hi girls,

Hi Pudden,
I am now onto cycle #4.

Here's hoping!!!!
xxx:hugs:

Hi girls,

Hi Pudden,
I am now onto cycle #4.

Here's hoping!!!!
xxx:hugs:

u'll get der!!!

I get my blood test done tomorrow. I am doubtful though. But good luck to all the March 28th Women out there !~

hi every1 sorry all who got there af and good luck 2 all testing i hope the witch doesnt show up. My af is due anhere from 2mora 2 wednesday xx

:dust: to everyone whos still in this month! ive got minimal brown spotting, if it stops tomorrow and my temp is up ill test... if not waiting for af :shrug:

Just tested with fmu and first response, got bfn!!!!

So pissed off I want to cry my eyes out :( really thought this was it, DTD on right days over 2yrs ttc and still not pregnant! My life is so incomplete without a baby! Feel useless, a let down to my DF and all my family! Just wish AF would hurry up now as I got my smiley face on CD 21 :(

Really thought I was this cycle and not even a glimpse of hope now!!

Sorry to rant ladies :( xxx

So pissed off I want to cry my eyes out :( really thought this was it, DTD on right days over 2yrs ttc and still not pregnant! My life is so incomplete without a baby! Feel useless, a let down to my DF and all my family! Just wish AF would hurry up now as I got my smiley face on CD 21 :(

ah leasap im sorry to hear r u due ur af today???have u symptoms dat its comin??i read dat some women didnt get BFP till two days after due af!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bfn @ 14dpo - af due today f2f5.

My cycles are short 23-25 days, in the last year its only been later once at 26 days.

Dont know if these are good signs but my cp is very high - I can only just reach. It !
I also have those white spots on my nipples that you get when you are pregnant - never noticed them b4 when ive not been preg - so a glimmer of hope lol.

Ive been testing with ic - are they reliable ?

Sorry to all of u who are out :-(

No AF this morning but feeling a little crampy, so I'm just waiting to see now!

Ah please don't cry:cry:. it really is c*@p isn't it to get the BFN!
I know what you mean about life being so incomplete without your baby. Don't feel useless, it's just we have complicated bodies which work against us sometimes. It WILL happen!!!
Keep your chin up girl and gear up for some more :sex::sex:
I'm with you all the way!

ah leasap im sorry to hear r u due ur af today???have u symptoms dat its comin??i read dat some women didnt get BFP till two days after due af!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey, tbh I don't know when af is due today is cd 38 cycle before was 31 and then 33 before that so I thought it would b around same time! I only just started to get my cycles bk on my own!! so was. Hoping they would b the same cycle length!! well confused now xx

How weird is that, after I replied I just went to the toilet and I just come on period! how weird was that lol!!! so here's to another month of trying, going to see if I can get some clomid for this cycle!!! Claireyb1 what cd u on now? we can buddy up if u like xxx

How weird is that, after I replied I just went to the toilet and I just come on period! how weird was that lol!!! so here's to another month of trying, going to see if I can get some clomid for this cycle!!! Claireyb1 what cd u on now? we can buddy up if u like xxx

ah leasap so sorry to hear maybe april will be ur month sending u loads of babydust!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->