Testing beginning June girls, join me in 2ww!

caro103

Alex and Eddie's Mummy
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I've O'd today :happydance:

Anyone else wanna join me through the highs and lows of the dreaded 2ww? xx

Hi

Pretty sure I ovulated today too!! I'm new to the forum, only my 2nd cycle of TTC, but would love to join you in the 2WW if that is ok.

Last month I was a POAS holic so have promised myself I will not test early this month :haha: Yeah Right.

Baby Dust to us all xx

Im due to get my period june 1st! So I think I am testing June 1st

Good lcuk and welcome Siegal!!! :dust:

I'll still be testing if AF doesn't show up by the first, it's due on the 27/28th.

Yay some company! sorry I posted this thread last night then HAD to go sleep! hehe

So looks like I def O'd yesterday as had a shoot up in my temp this morning. AF due 30th ish, but my LP tends to differ a little each month so reckon if no show by the 1st I'm in with a good chance!

How long has everyone been TTC?

my AF is due june 1st as well so will be testing around then...if my bloodwork on the 27th doesnt show me something before then

how come you get blood work early hun?

This will be my 2nd tww. I'm testing June 3rd as I'm supposed to be going out for friends' birthday and need to know whether drinking alcohol is ok! My period's due between June 1st and 5th, based on last month's cycle. I'm ntnp and this is only my 2nd cycle after the bcp, although I did get a 33 day cycle last month which is the same as my pre-pill cycles!

Beca :wave:

lol ok here goes...(maybe i should have this copied so i can just paste it lol) on may 2nd i had 2 BFP's then 5 subsequent BFN's the days after...went to get my beta's they were 4 so they said i must have lost it then may 15th had another BFP beta's 0..sooo not pregnant but she wants me to come back next week just to check once more we made the appt before i even know i o'd....lol im sooo confused

Thats good that you've regulated so quick! I was pretty lucky with that too, although have had a bit of trouble with short LP's. this is our 4th cycle but we're really aiming to BD lots and then up it around Ov time. This month I pulled out the whole hog and did opks, temped and monitored cm! hopeing we caught this time :)

lol ok here goes...(maybe i should have this copied so i can just paste it lol) on may 2nd i had 2 BFP's then 5 subsequent BFN's the days after...went to get my beta's they were 4 so they said i must have lost it then may 15th had another BFP beta's 0..sooo not pregnant but she wants me to come back next week just to check once more we made the appt before i even know i o'd....lol im sooo confused

Wow, that does sound confusing, so sorry you lost your bubba last month, you must have been on a massiive rollercoaster of emotions these past few weeks! they say your often more fertile after losing a baby though so fx'ed for this cycle! :thumbup:

I'm testing june 8th :), first cycle since MMC, so FX'ed. Good luck girls :flower:

thanks...ya im hoping...looks like we bd at the right time...(just by accident though lol) this is my first month temping so i didnt know wha to look for...so i guess i will find out soon enough (well not really soon enough lol)

Hi,
I saw the last post mentioned temperatures. My mother mentioned that too, but i thought it was only for ovulation? it detects pregnancy as well, how? Also, this is my first 2WW, so I was wondering when you ladies test (I asked before but no one answered). 5 days before (my test says it can do that) or is or is it too inaccurate? or can you test sooner, thanks

I temp to detect ovulation...im not completely sure when to test for sure i usually test when AF is due...i think it just depends on the sensitivity of the test

Hi Siegal, I keep temping after Ov to show the whole cycle, it cam sometimes should a slight dip that might or might not indicate implantation and towards the end for me my temps start dropping which up to now has been a sign AF it coming. Some ladies charts go trisphasic if preggers (temps go up a 3rd level). Although not all charts do this! Fertility Friend (what most people do round here) has free lessons to help you get to know the basics, one is sent to you via email each day for about 20days ish. I found them really useful! :thumbup:

Testing wise, although the tests say 5 days early its quite rare I think as on average that would be at 9dpo, most people are at least 10dpo and that is still classed as early! really we should wait till AF is due (but we all know that doesn't happen :haha:)

Sorry for the essay, but hope I answered a couple of Q's for you hun! Where do you think you are now in your cycle? how many days post O?

:dust: for this month! xx

Oh, thanks for the answer. I am charting my period and using the ovulation pee tests, i guess thats enough. I dont wanna drive myself nuts. Unless you think temp charting is better or more accurate? Anyway, I guess I should wait for AF but i always know when she is coming at least 2 days in advance by cramps so I guess there will be no surprise.

No worries, its each to their own when it comes to charting! i like to know whats going on but for some people it'd be too much pressure :D do whatevers good for you hun! xx

Hello Ladies! I think I am currently dpo1. I just got my temp rise this morning. This is my first month ttc after coming off of bcp. I'm not sure how long my cycle is because I've been on the pill for a year. I'll be test on June
2nd. I'm glad I have some ladies to go through this with. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"