• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Congratulations on the BFP ladies :)

Sorry to hear that LittleMiss84 :( Hope you're ok

xx

Congratulations bella!

S_love your chart is looking good, your temp is very high above the coverline, I hope it stays there :)

Everyone who got AF, sorry :-(

Proudarmywife my cycle sounds similar to yours, I'm expecting to be in my fertile week soon and also suffering with a DH turndown, very frustrating sometimes, it takes two to tango, ARGH!

X

Proudarmywife my cycle sounds similar to yours, I'm expecting to be in my fertile week soon and also suffering with a DH turndown, very frustrating sometimes, it takes two to tango, ARGH!

X

I also suffer from DH turn down... Its funny because before we started TTC, he complained that we weren't doing it enough, and now he can't keep up with me! He's been a pretty good sport about the whole thing and usually is ready to go, but there are always a few nights a cycle when he's just not in the mood... but I generally manage get him in the mood pretty quick

X

I also suffer from DH turn down... Its funny because before we started TTC, he complained that we weren't doing it enough, and now he can't keep up with me! He's been a pretty good sport about the whole thing and usually is ready to go, but there are always a few nights a cycle when he's just not in the mood... but I generally manage get him in the mood pretty quick

Lol this made me laugh! When we first started trying it was great, we couldn't get enough but now after 2 loses there is a strain to conceive straight away. I'd just like him to initiate it rather than me!

Fingers crossed for tonight, I'd like to try for every other day this week, but that might be too demanding!!

Good luck ;-)

X

Congrats BellaRosa! H&H 9 months! :)

X

silly DH's dont they know we cant do this without them :haha: we are now 3 days since the last time we :sex: i dont care how tired DH is tonight i'm gonna be all over him :haha: good luck ladies lets hope our DH'scan learn to keep pace :thumbup:

Hey - congrats to all those girls who got their BFP! That's such great news. I'm looking forward to seeing that list grow.

Unfortunately, just logging on to say that I'm out. AF arrived right on cue - its a little ridiculous how on time she was this month. I'm used to a little uncertainty, but looks like my fertility calendar now has my cycle down pat. Let's hope that next month I have a better chance.

Hey - congrats to all those girls who got their BFP! That's such great news. I'm looking forward to seeing that list grow.

Unfortunately, just logging on to say that I'm out. AF arrived right on cue - its a little ridiculous how on time she was this month. I'm used to a little uncertainty, but looks like my fertility calendar now has my cycle down pat. Let's hope that next month I have a better chance.

Hugs abbie and Fx'd for you next month xx :hugs:

Congratulations BellaRosa!!! H&H 9 months to you!
Welcome Czechmeout! you've been added to the calendar!
The :witch: is kicking me butt this month. Usually I'm not too bad, usually DH had no idea AF is visiting, but this go round I've been moopy, crampy, tired and diving face first into chocolate left right and center..... this isn't like me!! Argh!!

Congratulations on your bfps!!! Add me to that list Bc I got my :bfp: this morning too!!!!

Congrats BellaRosa! :happydance:

To all the ladies who are out this month, Im sorry! :hugs: Stay positive ladies!

Does anyone get terrible hot flashes post ovulation?

I started to get them last night and have gotten one every few hours. I'm dying here! My actually temperature isn't high so I don't have a fever.

I've never had this as a pms thing, I think? I'm around 10 dpo.

Congratulations BellaRosa!!! H&H 9 months to you!
Welcome Czechmeout! you've been added to the calendar!
The :witch: is kicking me butt this month. Usually I'm not too bad, usually DH had no idea AF is visiting, but this go round I've been moopy, crampy, tired and diving face first into chocolate left right and center..... this isn't like me!! Argh!!

When the witch comes for me Im normally moopy and craving salty and sweet foods all the time! Im sorry shes being such a witch to yoU! Ive completely lost my appetite the past few days... strange, because I never dont want to eat!

Im going to be a pain in the butt...can I push my testing date back to Sept 2? Ive decided to wait the full 14 dpo before I poas! If I did OV,according to my chart it would have been on the 19th so Im going to hold out the full time this time! Im not sure what it is about this month, but Im suddenly in no hurry to test. I think Im more scared than anything. Thanks!

Vietmamsie - This was our 3rd cycle trying. But timing worked out perfectly - because all along I wanted a May baby, but figured chances of me getting pregnant exactly when I wanted to were slim, so we started trying early

:hugs: to everyone who got a visit from :witch: and keep trying! You never know when it will be perfect timing for you!

PS - I HIGHLY recommend SMEP!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->