• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Congratulations BellaRosa!!! H&H 9 months to you!
Welcome Czechmeout! you've been added to the calendar!
The :witch: is kicking me butt this month. Usually I'm not too bad, usually DH had no idea AF is visiting, but this go round I've been moopy, crampy, tired and diving face first into chocolate left right and center..... this isn't like me!! Argh!!

When the witch comes for me Im normally moopy and craving salty and sweet foods all the time! Im sorry shes being such a witch to yoU! Ive completely lost my appetite the past few days... strange, because I never dont want to eat!

Im going to be a pain in the butt...can I push my testing date back to Sept 2? Ive decided to wait the full 14 dpo before I poas! If I did OV,according to my chart it would have been on the 19th so Im going to hold out the full time this time! Im not sure what it is about this month, but Im suddenly in no hurry to test. I think Im more scared than anything. Thanks!

Updated you my dear!!!

Well, I have woken up to giant bbs I do actually look like a human version of this smiley...:holly: (well, except am not yellow!)

Also got my expected 10 DPO BFN :cry: I hate making excuses for my BFN to keep hope BUT (hahaha) as I mentioned, it was a clearblue +/- one and you get a vertical line in the control window, horizontal in the test window and sit there desperately willing a vertical line to appear in the test window too. Well, when I took it out of the packet, I could already see the horizontal line for the test window...shouldn't really matter as you get that line no matter what but I did find it a bit odd. Am going to try and find another brand today and will test again on Friday....

In addition, today is 10 DPO based on the earliest day I think I may have ovulated so it could actually be as little as 4 DPO!!

Good luck everyone!

L
x

Ok Ladies, just letting you know that I'm going back to work tomorrow and will only be on in the evenings, so please don't be upset if this doesn't get updated during the day.

Well, I have woken up to giant bbs I do actually look like a human version of this smiley...:holly: (well, except am not yellow!)

Also got my expected 10 DPO BFN :cry: I hate making excuses for my BFN to keep hope BUT (hahaha) as I mentioned, it was a clearblue +/- one and you get a vertical line in the control window, horizontal in the test window and sit there desperately willing a vertical line to appear in the test window too. Well, when I took it out of the packet, I could already see the horizontal line for the test window...shouldn't really matter as you get that line no matter what but I did find it a bit odd. Am going to try and find another brand today and will test again on Friday....

In addition, today is 10 DPO based on the earliest day I think I may have ovulated so it could actually be as little as 4 DPO!!

Good luck everyone!

L
x

Even 10dpo is still early Lallie!! Don't give up!! When is AF due??

Ok Ladies, just letting you know that I'm going back to work tomorrow and will only be on in the evenings, so please don't be upset if this doesn't get updated during the day.

Dont' worry Tanks-- I think we'll forgive you ;) Have a good day tomorrow back at work!

[/QUOTE]

Even 10dpo is still early Lallie!! Don't give up!! When is AF due??[/QUOTE]

Well, had a chemical / MC that started on Aug 5th so if cycle is back to normal then AF should arrive on Sun but who knows?? O pains started on 17th...:shrug:

Even 10dpo is still early Lallie!! Don't give up!! When is AF due??[/QUOTE]

Well, had a chemical / MC that started on Aug 5th so if cycle is back to normal then AF should arrive on Sun but who knows?? O pains started on 17th...:shrug:[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I'm sorry :/- I had one as well in the beginning of July-- I was about 4 weeks. Not fun....

elle! i'm sorry :( that must be terrible for you :(! :hugs2:

Unacceptable! :) Have a good first day back at work!!

Does creamy cm = ovulation coming? i just went to the bathroom and had some creamy kinda whitish cm on my undies not a lot just a little. i have it every month just wondering what it meant sorry if its a silly question :flower:

Hi all
Tanks - hope AF has calmed down a bit and you're feeling a bit brighter. I'm dreading mine coming as they're getting that little bit worse each month I'm off the pill.
I'm desperately trying not to symptom spot but today have had absolutely loads of CM (sorry if TMI for you then stop reading now!). It's a bit like body lotion - not had it like this before and certainly not this amount. Know I shouldn't be thinking anything of it but can't help but wonder....
Hope everyone else is doing ok
Fingers crossed for Lallie that your :bfn: becomes a :bfp: soon!
Baby dust to everyone still trying
:dust:

Does creamy cm = ovulation coming? i just went to the bathroom and had some creamy kinda whitish cm on my undies not a lot just a little. i have it every month just wondering what it meant sorry if its a silly question :flower:

It could be. I tend to get creamy CM before and after EWCM around the time of ovulation.

It could be. I tend to get creamy CM before and after EWCM around the time of ovulation.

I also get this. Mine seems to have a very steady pattern. Moist after AF, then sticky, then a mix of sticky and creamy, then loads of creamy, and then EWCM..then the patterns repeats itself backwards.

I think I'm going to move my testing date to September 1st. I'm around 10 dpo today and I'd rather test later than sooner. :) I prefer getting AF than a BFN!

I also get this. Mine seems to have a very steady pattern. Moist after AF, then sticky, then a mix of sticky and creamy, then loads of creamy, and then EWCM..then the patterns repeats itself backwards.

well im gonna take it as a good sign then :) according to the app i use on my phone i should be in my fertile week right now. im on cycle day so we will be busy :sex: :thumbup:

lots of baby dust to you ladies :flower:

Hey Girls, last night I had AF like cramps for a few hours in the evening and I thought FOR SURE AF was going to make her appearance today but nothing!?!? Today I am 9DPO. Maybe it was a good sign?! The Hubster fly's out of town 9/1(12dpo) at 7:30am, the morning I am supposed to test(doesn't come home until 9/7)!! I dont' know if I want to test on the morning of the 31st instead--- either way if it's a bfp or a bfn it would be nice for him to be around for the next 24 hours but then again I dont' want to waste a HPT! lol. Decisions, decisions...

Hope everyone had a good day!

If it was me, I would try (try being the key word) to wait until he got back. That being said, I would probably test the day before he leaves. :) Good luck!

BFN today (12dpo) so on to month 7 i go.......... mixed feelings really - pleased progesterone is working as no spotting or af yet and normally spot from 7dpo to af full flow at 10dpo. But on the other hand had hoped that was the reason it wasn't happening for us, but now the progesterone fixed that issue and still no bfp feel a bit like we're back at square one wondeirng why it isn't happening and suspecting the worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->