• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

I'm out... Af started early :(. Hoping my doc will put me on clomid for next month.

Sorry to the ladies whose AF's have shown, fXed for heather!!

3DPO and I keep going dizzy when I stand up and for some reason I have had EWCM this afternoon... Make of that what you will??? Ha! X

Hi all!
Weffles - you're not out until AF shows, 12 dpo may be too early to test. FX'd for you!
Eriberri, so sorry sending you hugs and FX'd for next month :hugs:

That could be a very good sign, Heather!!!

Well, I gave in and tested this morning, I'm 10dpo and it was a BFN :/ AF still has not showed up though so I will test on the 1st if she doesn't make her appearance. I'm thinking she will though...

Sorry to anyone who had AF show up!!

I think I may have spotted yesterday....I went to pee and had some brownish blood on my undies. I NEVER spot. I either have my period or I dont. But this looked just like the blood my period has the first hour or two. I wasnt expecting this...especially since few women actually see their ib. I could be crazy SS....if I am I had some weird discharge.

Ooh, fingers crossed this is implantation! Good luck and keep us updated :)

When are you going to test?

xx

Sounds good Heather, I got IB with both my BFPs. When will you test?

Elle fingers crossed you get your BFP, you're not out yet!

X

I plan on testing monday...I started bleeding again a bit today....very light pink/brown...and only lasted no longer than an hour (and very light....didnt even reach the pad). Ooh im so confused. FX for IB....and not an early AF visit.

FX's it is not AF!!!! :winkwink:

Been having crampy feeling today on the left side not sure if this is a sign of impending O but DH and i have :sex: the last two days and will hopefully get to it the next couple days also :) i am expected to O any day now so fx we catch it.

babydust to all :thumbup:

So DH and I have discussed the SMEP and we think we're going to give it a shot

Baby Dust Tanks!! It seems a lot of the girls had luck with SMEP this past month!!! I think I will try it next cycle if this one turns out to be a BFN!!

We are also going to try SMEP this cycle. We've tried everyday and that didn't work so fx. Im going to try cough syrup too this time. GL

Hi! Sorry to those who have gotten AF :hugs:

I think I may have Ovulated yesterday. I had a slight dip in my temp yesterday along with EWCM and my CP was very high and very soft. This morning my temp as higher than normal. We BD last night and the night before, so if this was it, we hit it for sure. FX.

I have also had a horrible headache for the last 3 days. Yesterday it was a full on migraine, today its not as bad, but still leaving me pretty bad feeling. Could it be related to O?

Fx'd for you Heather that it was IB!
And Fx'd for everyone going for SMEP next month :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back