• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

I did SMEP the last cycle and it worked, sadly ended in mc, but lots of people rave about. I am taking a more relaxed approach this time as DH did like pre-organised :sex: but I hope whatever approach you're all taking it works :)

x

Hey ladies.... Sorry.... I'm a total idiot here! What SMEP?

Xxx

Sperm meets egg plan - Basically you start BDing every other day on CD8, start taking OPKs at CD10, when you get your +OPK, then you BD every day for three days, skip a day then BD one more day.

I started off with the intent to do that, but I ended up just having sex every day during the week I was supposed to be most fertile!

I've heard a lot of good things about SMEP, so I figured we'll give it a shot comsidering we have such a short window this month.

Hey ladies.... Sorry.... I'm a total idiot here! What SMEP?

Xxx

Sperm meets egg plan - Basically you start BDing every other day on CD8, start taking OPKs at CD10, when you get your +OPK, then you BD every day for three days, skip a day then BD one more day.

I started off with the intent to do that, but I ended up just having sex every day during the week I was supposed to be most fertile!

wooo u give me hope :) this month we had sex everyday during the fertile week aswell! Lets hope i get my bfp too. did you feel any different during your tww? and when did u get your positiv? im dying to test but im only about 5dpo! xx

wooo u give me hope :) this month we had sex everyday during the fertile week aswell! Lets hope i get my bfp too. did you feel any different during your tww? and when did u get your positiv? im dying to test but im only about 5dpo! xx

I got my BFP on 10dpo.. but wasn't going to test untill 14dpo.. it was kind of a whim thing..lol. The only two major things that made me suspect was that I had increased CM (like you could see a clear/creamy discharge), and my hair started getting greasy. I was a little more tired, but I had a busy weekend, so who knows if that was it.

I got my BFP on 10dpo.. but wasn't going to test untill 14dpo.. it was kind of a whim thing..lol. The only two major things that made me suspect was that I had increased CM (like you could see a clear/creamy discharge), and my hair started getting greasy. I was a little more tired, but I had a busy weekend, so who knows if that was it.

Ive been having increased creamy cm the past few days and I feel drained... So I couldn't hold off anymore... Tested yesterday and today (10 dpo & 11 dpo) and BFN. Lol I really wanted to wait the full 14 dpo, but I was weak lol. I'm pretty sure the cramps im having are AF related. CP is low and kinda firm. Also my temp dipped yesterday and barely came up today... If any of you chart wizards could weigh in on that I'd like to hear thoughts!

CM has been damp (TMI) currently in my fertile phase. Yay !

Well I'm out this cycle :( It would have been a lovely anniversary present.

I have an obgyn appt tomorrow morning. Hopefully I DON'T have PCOS and we can figure out a way to get me to stop cysting...

Onto cycle #4! I might try grapefruit juice and smep if DH is interested, although I don't think he will be!

Well ladies... I thought I was 6DPO, but now my chart is saying I am only 3DPO! I hope that is incorrect because we haven't BD since Sunday:dohh::growlmad::nope:!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what's up anymore. I am so confused with my chart and everything else.

Ok so I went to go make my husband some cookies for my husband and his friend to take hunting with them tomorrow only to realize I was missing some important ingredients. So to replace the brown sugar I was missing, I used white sugar, and to rplace the vanilla I was missing, I used a splash of rum. I was concerned how that would turn out, but they turned out wonderfully! Thet tast great!! YAY!!! So excited!

Ok so I went to go make my husband some cookies for my husband and his friend to take hunting with them tomorrow only to realize I was missing some important ingredients. So to replace the brown sugar I was missing, I used white sugar, and to rplace the vanilla I was missing, I used a splash of rum. I was concerned how that would turn out, but they turned out wonderfully! Thet tast great!! YAY!!! So excited!

Lol sounds yummy.. Now I want cookies!

Good luck when you test today, Parrabellum!

How's everyone else doing? I haven't had the chance to read through all the pages!

S_love I am not a chart expert but as long as your temp stays above the line you're still in with a shot!

3ggo, remember sperm live for 5 days so Sunday :sex: is still ok, fingers crossed!

Heather - I hope it's IB, 8DPO would make sense.

To those who got a BFN it's not over until the witch shows, I've never gotten a BFP until after AF is due.

To everyone who got AF, sorry and good luck in the next cycle.

AFM my temp has gone up today, only slightly but I hope it's a sign I've O, I normally have a gradual climb rather than a jump.

x

Sorry, I was wrong. I didn't O. I think I got excited about the rise in temp, but it can actually be explained from the migraine and bad night of sleep. It's right back to coverline today.

Went to acu and the 3 day migraine has totally thrown me off. He doesn't seem sure I'll O at all this time. Only time will tell I guess. TTC is so frustrating. In the mean time we keep BDing, I try to not be so stressed and just let nature take its course.

Well ladies... I thought I was 6DPO, but now my chart is saying I am only 3DPO! I hope that is incorrect because we haven't BD since Sunday:dohh::growlmad::nope:!!!!!!!

Looking at your chart I would say it could go either way... so not all hope is lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->