• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Well ladies... I thought I was 6DPO, but now my chart is saying I am only 3DPO! I hope that is incorrect because we haven't BD since Sunday:dohh::growlmad::nope:!!!!!!!

Looking at your chart I would say it could go either way... so not all hope is lost!

Same here, my chart says I'm 3 dpo but it thought I was 5 dpo... Tooo confusing!! X

Well ladies... I thought I was 6DPO, but now my chart is saying I am only 3DPO! I hope that is incorrect because we haven't BD since Sunday:dohh::growlmad::nope:!!!!!!!

Looking at your chart I would say it could go either way... so not all hope is lost!

Same here, my chart says I'm 3 dpo but it thought I was 5 dpo... Tooo confusing!! X

It really is!!! I am still do upset about it! I know i need to get over it because there is nothing I can do about now! I just was so excited and had a really good feeling about this month! I will pay more attention next month I guess!

Hey Girls, hope everyone is doing well. It looks like a lot of us are confused with our bodies right now (including me). I have felt like AF is coming for the past 2 days with cramps and just that achy, blah feeling-- but she hasn't showed. So weird. I tested this morning with an EPT, BFN. So I am pretty sure if I was in fact pregnant I would have gotten a BFP--- I am 12dpo. Just really waiting on AF to start at this point. So annoying!

well i am 6dpo! now on a course of antibiotics, but i have heard that they can stop you Ov :( ?

Hey Girls, hope everyone is doing well. It looks like a lot of us are confused with our bodies right now (including me). I have felt like AF is coming for the past 2 days with cramps and just that achy, blah feeling-- but she hasn't showed. So weird. I tested this morning with an EPT, BFN. So I am pretty sure if I was in fact pregnant I would have gotten a BFP--- I am 12dpo. Just really waiting on AF to start at this point. So annoying!

12dpo could still be early for a positive. If implantation occurred in the last day or 2 you might not be showing positive yet. It takes longer for hcg to show in urine than it does in blood. Remember, you're not out until AF shows! :dust:

Well, the big day for me is tomorrow! I'm excited to test...but really nervous at the same time! I was feeling really positive about this month until recently. I've been having very mild cramping on and off like I normally get before AF. So I'm kind of feeling like I am out again this month. :( Altho...I'm still waiting for my bbs to get sore because they normally are VERY sore by now. And I have been quite tired lately. So I'm hoping those are good signs?! Hmm... Not getting my hopes up tho! Expecting the usual BFN tomorrow morning. I am really hating this emotional ttc roller coaster ride that I've been on for almost a year now. It's getting very hard for me to deal with. :(

Well, the big day for me is tomorrow! I'm excited to test...but really nervous at the same time! I was feeling really positive about this month until recently. I've been having very mild cramping on and off like I normally get before AF. So I'm kind of feeling like I am out again this month. :( Altho...I'm still waiting for my bbs to get sore because they normally are VERY sore by now. And I have been quite tired lately. So I'm hoping those are good signs?! Hmm... Not getting my hopes up tho! Expecting the usual BFN tomorrow morning. I am really hating this emotional ttc roller coaster ride that I've been on for almost a year now. It's getting very hard for me to deal with. :(

Don't count yourself out yet! I am still experiencing the AF like cramps.. fx'd for you!

Good luck!!! I hope it's a BFP for you!!!

GL!!! I hope it is a BFP for you!

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to stay positive. My temp dropped a little today. I'm hoping it goes back up tomorrow and I get my bfp. It's so discouraging when you've been trying for almost a year and you've never even seen one bfp. :(

hey ladies can i jump on this thread :) i will be testing around the 9th september hopefully! gl ladies lets get those bfp! xx

We'll be testing on the same day :D I'm feeling very excited about this cycle.
How long have you been trying for?

Anyone trying anything new this month?

xxx

im feeling very hopeful too :) nothing different really just had sex everyday in the fertile week, and tryed keeping it fun not making it a chore! lets hope we caught the eggy! gettin sick of waitin now! have u had any symptoms? and iv been trying since january. how bout you? xx

hey ladies can i jump on this thread :) i will be testing around the 9th september hopefully! gl ladies lets get those bfp! xx

xxx

im feeling very hopeful too :) nothing different really just had sex everyday in the fertile week, and tryed keeping it fun not making it a chore! lets hope we caught the eggy! gettin sick of waitin now! have u had any symptoms? and iv been trying since january. how bout you? xx

That was one other thing that I tried to do.. I tried to make sure I got the big "O" when I was around the time of Ov'ing. I have heard that helps :)

xxx

That was one other thing that I tried to do.. I tried to make sure I got the big "O" when I was around the time of Ov'ing. I have heard that helps :)

aknqtpie congratulations!!! how long have u been trying? i hope i did catch it we did it enuf!! xx

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to stay positive. My temp dropped a little today. I'm hoping it goes back up tomorrow and I get my bfp. It's so discouraging when you've been trying for almost a year and you've never even seen one bfp. :(

Good luck! Hopefully the temp dip is either implantation or a fluke! :dust:

Temp dropped this morning accompanied by the typical pre-AF spotting. Will let you know once she officially arrives. Good luck to everyone else!! Hoping for many BFPs on this thread. Its on to lap and dye in 2 weeks for me. GL ladies!!

Pinkpeony I hope you get your BFP this morning!

I'm sorry to those who AF showed, boo :-(

Shell I hope your tests on Tuesday go well. Enjoy the holiday weekend too :)

AFM Im not sure if I've ovulated, my temp has jumped but I did have a couple of big glasses of wine last night and I know it can effect your temp. If I did then we :sex: on Thursday so hopefully close enough and I'll be sticking with my test date of 12th sept. If not then DH will have to perform tonight and Sunday as I'm away with work for 4 days from Monday!

X

Got my BFN. Just as I suspected! :( I even had a dream that it would be negative. So in a way...I was kind of hoping that meant I would get a bfp. Weird I know! I've had several dreams of bfp's with other cycles, and all I've gotten were bfn's...so I was kind of hoping that a negative dream was a good thing. haha I guess not! Good thing tho...my temp went back up. Maybe an implantation dip like kerrbear said? I'm trying my best to stay positive. But not getting my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->