• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Sorry PinkPeony!!

I got a BFN this morning too :/... I am a little concerned about my cramps the past few days-- especially on Thursday. I hope this there isn't another issue going on. Still waiting on AF..

Oh well! On to the next month.

Sorry PinkPeony!!

I got a BFN this morning too :/... I am a little concerned about my cramps the past few days-- especially on Thursday. I hope this there isn't another issue going on. Still waiting on AF..

Oh well! On to the next month.

I'm sorry about your bfn too! How many DPO are you? I'm only on 11dpo right now. So it's still kind of early. You aren't out until AF shows! And neither am I! I guess we will find out soon enough huh? I HATE waiting!!

Sorry to hear about the BFNs! But you're not out until AF shows up. Good luck!

sorry about the BFN's :(!
heather-good luck hope its just ib fx

Af showed up this afternoon.
I think we are going to try SMEP this next cycle. Having a huge glass of wine tonight!!! ;) good luck Heather, keep us posted!!!

sorry abt af el! enjoy your vino, and lots of hugs and happy thoughts your way!

fx heather, sounds promising !

finally a +OPK here, so started the 3 days of dtd to follow smep. fx!

SO glad that my parade through chocolate week is almost over. Sorry that the :witch: got you El, dive into a bag of M&Ms... you'll feel better lol.

Hi all
Just checking in after a night away at a friend's wedding. Sorry to hear AF has got you Elle - go with what Tanks says and get onto the chocolate!
Still keeping Fx'd for everyone else still in with a chance this month - Heather that bleeding could sound positive!
I'm doing my normal thing of reading every single thing as a possible sign of pregnancy - by next week I will be totally convinced that I'm pregnant only for AF to show and realise that all the signs were that she was coming!
Oh well
Hugs to all :hugs:

I'm sorry Elle!! Hopefully this new cycle will be it for you!!!

Good luck Heather! It sounds kind of promising to me!

For me, I am going to try and hold out till at least Monday to test again. That is...if my temp stays up.

Hey Ladies, for those of you who moved onto the next month, I need your new test dates to put you on the September test calendar :) Lets see how many BFPs we can get for September. My SMEP goes into affect tomorrow night!! WOOT!!

Fingers crossed for you Tanks & all!

AFM- AF due from today so still playing the waiting game....will keep you posted!

L
x

Hey Ladies, for those of you who moved onto the next month, I need your new test dates to put you on the September test calendar :) Lets see how many BFPs we can get for September. My SMEP goes into affect tomorrow night!! WOOT!!

Hi Tanks! My next test day will be September 29th.... praying for some 2013 summer babies!!

I'm feeling really pessimistic, I've got another 6 days before test day but don't really feel like this will be my month... FF keeps moving my O date and is saying I'm only 3 DPO today which I know isn't right as I had my temp dip on the 26th August!! :-( x

Tomorrow will be 6 days before AF is due so hoping that a FRER or IC might pick something up. Its been a wierd cycle for me with various symptoms. I would just love to find out either way

I'm testing tomorrow...will only be 10 DPO so may still be too early and i dont think we did it this month but I'm doing it anyway because I like POAS!

I'm testing tomorrow...will only be 10 DPO so may still be too early and i dont think we did it this month but I'm doing it anyway because I like POAS!

I like poas too! lol

good luck

As soon as I have confirmed ovulation I'll let you know my test date. I can't even guess when I will ovulate because last cycle it was on CD24 and the one before that on CD33 and before that it was even later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->