• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Good luck to everyone who plans on testing soon! As for me...I gave in and tested again this morning at 12DPO and it was a bfn once again. I think I'm gonna test again tomorrow as long as my temp doesn't drop. If it's negative, I'm just gonna wait to see if AF shows up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Well went to test today but the witch showed up this morning so there's really no reason to. Once again we start over. Not going to lie, I'm really frustrated and pissed this time. Oh well, back to the beginning we go.

I'm sorry s_love! I know how frustrating it is! This month is a year since we started ttc. It's extremely disappointing each and every month when AF shows! Hang in there! You have a brand new cycle ahead of you. Good luck!!

Well went to test today but the witch showed up this morning so there's really no reason to. Once again we start over. Not going to lie, I'm really frustrated and pissed this time. Oh well, back to the beginning we go.

Sorry S_love - grab yourself some chocolate and a glass of wine. Sending you hugs :hugs:

Thanks ladies! Yeah it just put me in such a mood lol. Hubby is taking me out for dinner and I'm having wine or a margarita! I'm gonna relax and start fresh again! Good luck to y'all and everyone else testing!!

sorry s_love:hugs: I concur with baby1...chocolate and vino!

Good luck heather! fx. keep us posted.

keep the faith pinkpeony! no af yet.

hey tankscookies- sending you lots of babydust this cycle given your time constraints. :dust:
I hope the smep works for all of us.

good luck to all testing soon!

I'm just starting the 2ww here and had some good bd timing this cycle, fx!:winkwink:

looking forward to hearing your results! :bfp:

wel i caved and tested today. im only about 7dpo.. and obv its a bfn! Dont know why i do it to myself. i was al so hopeful aswell now its put a downer on me! gurr this 2nd week is going to drag! gud luck ladies who are testing! we need more bfp! :) xx

Ok ladies...I have been having some really weird pinching feeling off and on all day today in my lower right side. It's been going on all day today. Sometimes I feel it on my left side once in a while, but it's mostly on my right side. Also...my bbs are finally starting to get sore. Well...my left one anyway. They usually get sore at least a week before AF, and I am due in a couple days. It's never taken them this long to get sore. And I've never had one get sore when the other one isn't. It mainly hurts on the outer side when I push on it. What do you all think of these two symptoms? I'm probably just kidding myself here.

Pinkpeony, they are sounding like good symptoms! When you say outer breast do you mean near your armpits? That's where mine started hurting with both pregnancies! I hope it's a good sign for you :)

To everyone who got their AF I'm sorry and I hope next month you see a BFP.

I've finally got my crosshairs! I O on Friday 31st, we :sex: on the Thursday so hopefully we caught the egg! If my cycle sticks to a 12day lp then AF is due 12th, I'd like to hold out until its late but I suspect I wont!

I'm off to Germany this morning for work so my first week of the 2ww should go quickly.....!

Baby dust to all :)

X

Morning all
Flyons - sounds positive Fx'd for you in your 2WW!
Samii - we've all been there, I've tested even earlier than that before now! Am determined to hang on a few more days yet though :)
Czechmeout - sorry AF got you, sending hugs :hugs: Good luck with your lap, hope it goes well :hugs:
Pinkpeony - sounds positive! I'm getting quite a lot of symptoms but also worried they could all just be a sign that AF is approaching, guess we'll find out soon enough :hugs:
Laubull - fx'd as you go into your 2WW, enjoy Germany! :thumbup:
Baby dust to everyone
:dust:

Hi guys I tested early this morning using a pink dye IC and got a very very very faint BFP. I'm not quite convinced yet so I'm leaving it for a couple of days before testing again!

Dunno if it was a evap line but it looked pink! OH couldn't see it at first but then he did and I think he would like to see a more definitive line before getting excited! Really hope it is a BFP!

I actually had dreams last night about testing and getting a BFP so maybe it'll come true!

Hi there. Could you add me? Ill be testing on 23rd Sep. Seems like ages off!

Hi guys I tested early this morning using a pink dye IC and got a very very very faint BFP. I'm not quite convinced yet so I'm leaving it for a couple of days before testing again!

Dunno if it was a evap line but it looked pink! OH couldn't see it at first but then he did and I think he would like to see a more definitive line before getting excited! Really hope it is a BFP!

I actually had dreams last night about testing and getting a BFP so maybe it'll come true!
GL fxd for you x

PinkPeony i'm getting the same exact symptoms too! my left lower abdomen has painful the most alternating with the right side. BBs are sore on the outside and look bigger than usual, usually get sore bbs b4 the :witch: but then its usually sensitive nipples (sorry TMI) but this time its on the outside and nipples are not sore when i move my bath towel over them. I'm due to test on the 7th when i'm 12dpo. I'm holding on, would rather have :witch: than :bfn: :dust: :dust: to everyone

Im not testing tomorrow as I don't even think I ovulated when I thought I did (see chart). I have a doctors appointment about TTC for 6 months on Friday to get help so will either test thurs or Friday if no AF.

I'm not pregnant and I know it. Sigh.

My period is actually 3/4 days "late now".

xxx

Thanks baby1wanted, but defo out, im now on CD3 of my 7th Month ttc! Feeling very fed up as i've been doing this for 6 months and still have no idea when i will Ovulate each month - O is ranging from cd16 to CD30! Grrr! Good luck everyone else!

xx

Thanks for the replies everyone! However, I ended up not testing this morning because my temp dropped a little bit. I think I may just wait for AF. If temp goes back up, I may test tomorrow or wednesday. But I am highly doubting I'm pregnant now. I was real hopeful with the way my lower right side was feeling yesterday. Oh well! Just waiting on AF now so I can start trying soy isoflavones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->