~testing calendar~

Sadly, im pretty sure i got a bfn...see pic in sig. I should see something by 12dpo. Im so frusterated, part of me doesnt believe it but seeing a negative just is sad and confusing saying i had a positive opk and textbook ib. :cry:

I'm so sorry for you got a bfn! I was so sure you were gonna get a positive as well! Altho, it could easily just be too early to tell! Keep your head up!

Oh, and I clicked on your link...but there is no picture. It says unauthorized access. ???

Sadly, im pretty sure i got a bfn...see pic in sig. I should see something by 12dpo. Im so frusterated, part of me doesnt believe it but seeing a negative just is sad and confusing saying i had a positive opk and textbook ib. :cry:

Ugh, I'm sorry!!! Your symptoms really did seems right in line for a BFP... I know it's so disappointing. Maybe give it a few more days and try to test one more time??? That's weird you had a positive OPK... I would think that would be a BFP too. Hang in there.:hugs:

Hi Heather- I just checked out your pick of the HPT--- Do you see any second line at all?? It's hard to tell from a computer screen :/ I know with my FRER's when they are negative there isn't the faintest line that I could even try to pretend was a second line. Believe it or not the one time I was pregnant-- a clear blue digital actually picked up my pregnancy before a FRER did....

Sorry heather! But af still hasn't shown, so you still have a chance. fx and positive thinking

Hi Heather, I didn't see a second line, but I would try again in a few days! :hugs: and fx'd!!

Sorry Heather, I didn't see anything. I always say you're not out til AF shows. I'll be testing on 9/10, probably before that too but ya know! I should know for sure then.

Heather I don't think that you're out yet...some women don't seem to get their BFP until later, so defo test again in a couple of days :) I'm gonna do that since I wasn't convinced my second line is a true BFP!

Hi guys I tested early this morning using a pink dye IC and got a very very very faint BFP. I'm not quite convinced yet so I'm leaving it for a couple of days before testing again!

Dunno if it was a evap line but it looked pink! OH couldn't see it at first but then he did and I think he would like to see a more definitive line before getting excited! Really hope it is a BFP!

I actually had dreams last night about testing and getting a BFP so maybe it'll come true!

FX's that the line gets darker! :)

If AF hasnt shown up by the 7th I will test on the 8th. Sadly I don't think I am PG. I have had absolutely no symptoms. My boobs are not sore at all. I know some women dont get any symptoms, but it just feels like another month where I will be out:(

Thank you 3gg0! I'm sure it wasn't evap as it was pink and it was within the ten min limit but because it was so faint I'm just not wanting to jump to conclusions. Plus I dont feel preg at all! Bbs a bit site but that's normal for near AF time. Did feel a little 'odd' today and I am tired but nothing that really screams YOU'RE PREGGERS, lol

I'm teating again on the fifth.... I'll be itching to try tomorrow. I'm also still worried AF will rear her ugly head even with this faint BFP.

Only time will tell!

Sorry for my terrible spelling. iPhone spell check and I'm typing in a hurry (finished my work break)

Thank you 3gg0! I'm sure it wasn't evap as it was pink and it was within the ten min limit but because it was so faint I'm just not wanting to jump to conclusions. Plus I dont feel preg at all! Bbs a bit site but that's normal for near AF time. Did feel a little 'odd' today and I am tired but nothing that really screams YOU'RE PREGGERS, lol

I'm teating again on the fifth.... I'll be itching to try tomorrow. I'm also still worried AF will rear her ugly head even with this faint BFP.

Only time will tell!

Ooh exciting, keeping Fx'd for you

Thanks baby1wanted, but defo out, im now on CD3 of my 7th Month ttc! Feeling very fed up as i've been doing this for 6 months and still have no idea when i will Ovulate each month - O is ranging from cd16 to CD30! Grrr! Good luck everyone else!

xx

Sorry Weffles, that's rubbish for you. Don't blame you feeling fed up, I never realised how frustrating this whole thing could be, though I'd just get to have lots of sex and then have a baby!
Chocolate and wine is now my rule for AF and baby dust for you for next month
:hugs:
:dust:

Ok so am a bit down.... CD 30 (usually 28 but had MC/ Chemical last month and don't use OPK's so no real idea when I O'd) BFN's right up to this evening (5 hour hold) Symptoms are MAHOOSIVE bbs, stuffy nose (could be due to the Air Conditioning), veiny bbs, exhausted (probably because of work).

Think the reality of my situation may have just hit me :cry:

Ok so am a bit down.... CD 30 (usually 28 but had MC/ Chemical last month and don't use OPK's so no real idea when I O'd) BFN's right up to this evening (5 hour hold) Symptoms are MAHOOSIVE bbs, stuffy nose (could be due to the Air Conditioning), veiny bbs, exhausted (probably because of work).

Think the reality of my situation may have just hit me :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs: Hope you feel better soon! It could be that you ovulated later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->