~testing calendar~

Heather- I didn't see a line on the test either. But don't give up hope yet! I would say test again in a few days. Good luck and FXd for you! :dust:

S_Love: Sorry to hear AF arrived. :hugs:
Jary: FXed! :dust:

As for me: I have been horribly ill all weekend. Fever of 39.3 (102.7), throwing up and diarrhea. Last week I had a three day migraine, earlier this cycle I had another fever and flu thing for two days, and early august I managed to get food poisoned and wind up very ill for two days. Plus I have been battling a cold for over three weeks. I think I have worn myself down between working a lot and stressing with TTC. Something needs to change. I'm assuming I'm out for this cycle, since I'm pretty sure I won't O in this condition, just like last cycle. I'm starting to question if this is in fact the right time for us to TTC, I feel like every month something has happened, usually illness, preventing thins from happening. I'm really confused and sick and tired. Its so hard though, because we both want to have a baby so badly.

Vietmamsie, I feel you :hugs: a lot of people seem to get BFPs when they least expect it! Fx'd that'll be you :dust: I'm 9dpo on fertility friend and I'm now thinking my sore bbs and ab pains are typical AF :sad: since this is my first cycle charting and using opks I'm telling myself that at least I'll determine my luteal phase length ..... Fx'd for everyone testing this week :dust:

The Any News portion of the calendar is getting pretty long! Sure would love to hear back from some of you ladies! Hoping to hear about BFPs!

I've still not tested as I'm not even sure I'm ovulated.

Think I may have yesterday but waiting for FF to confirm. Going to test Friday before my docs appointment probably. If it is ov I will be testing 18th sept.

Eeek I'm next on the testing list - will let you know tomorrow!!

I am still waiting to test. Pretty sure i am out. I had a nice temp drop this morning :(

Getting less hopeful by the minute, cramps starting like AF is going to come a day earlier than expected :-(

I just tested bfn but like I said don't even think I've ovulated yet. We are off to the doctors on Friday to ask for help.

xx

Good luck 4magpies :) I'm testing at 12dpo on the 7th and I'm petrified!

Well I've tested but :bfn: boo :-(
It was a 10 mlU one as well so I'd say I'm out for the month.
For some reason I'm not as disappointed as in previous months - still a bit gutted and would have loved for a positive but I think I was just being more realistic this month whereas in previous months I've totally convinced myself that I've been pregnant and then been devastated when AF comes.
Also I think being on here has helped me a lot - so great to get all the support from people who understand what you're going through and have been really over the moon to see some getting their :bfp: :thumbup:
Oh well, just wait for :witch: to rear her ugly head then get ready for next month!
Babydust to everyone :dust:

Thanks girls. Sorry for be bfn baby1.

Well FF has finally confirmed ovulation I'm now 7dpo so even if I have caught yesterday would be too early to show.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

xxx

Hi guys! I tested again this morning and the second line appeared after about a minute this time but it is still very very faint! Maybe slightly brighter than the other one as I don't have to squint so much!

OH still needs convincing...I'm still not sure, maybe because I just can't believe it?!

What do you think ladies? I tried uploading a pic but it won't let me do it from my phone which is the only source of Internet I have at the mo.

jary - it defo sounds positive!!

i'm testing in 3 days, think it will be a BFN :(! still on antibiotics and making me feel sick :(!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->