~testing calendar~

Jary I would do a digital test. No arguining with the result when it's in black and white!

Congrats.

xxx

Nic18 keep positive! You may get that BFP! I was sure we hadn't done it this month but seems like we may have!

4magpies I will get one of those tests at some point! I do want to see the words 'pregnant' but from what I've heard they arnt as sensitive as the cheapies (even tho they are supposed to be) so I want to wait till I get a more definitive line before getting one. I'm going to buy more tests today so we'll see.

I'm still finding it hard to be convinced. Doesn't feel like there's anything there! Lol

Baby dust to all those testing soon! Hope we get more BFPs!

See I don't like cheapies.

If you aren't going to get a digital I would get a FRER, a think a digital would show up if you tested tomorrow AM if you are instantly getting a line on cheapies though!

xxx

Ok I'm totally a BFP addict, but I'm conflictedabout it. I'm sure most of you can relate. I love hearing about BFps and their stories and i fervently wish that everyone here gets their BFP, but they make me sad at the same time. A bit selfish I know, but I wish it was mine. Makes me sad. Another girl at work just announced she's pg. Chalk that up to 10 now :( Hoping September is our month.... 14 months trying is a little depressing, I don't know how the girls trying for 2 years or more do it!

Ok I'm totally a BFP addict, but I'm conflictedabout it. I'm sure most of you can relate. I love hearing about BFps and their stories and i fervently wish that everyone here gets their BFP, but they make me sad at the same time. A bit selfish I know, but I wish it was mine. Makes me sad. Another girl at work just announced she's pg. Chalk that up to 10 now :( Hoping September is our month.... 14 months trying is a little depressing, I don't know how the girls trying for 2 years or more do it!

We just do it as we have no choice, there's nothing else to do except keep trying.

I feel a bit numb about BFP news these days.

xxx

Nic18 keep positive! You may get that BFP! I was sure we hadn't done it this month but seems like we may have!

4magpies I will get one of those tests at some point! I do want to see the words 'pregnant' but from what I've heard they arnt as sensitive as the cheapies (even tho they are supposed to be) so I want to wait till I get a more definitive line before getting one. I'm going to buy more tests today so we'll see.

I'm still finding it hard to be convinced. Doesn't feel like there's anything there! Lol

Baby dust to all those testing soon! Hope we get more BFPs!

jary is there any symptoms u could share? i was really hopeful had some symptoms but now im about 10dpo and they have all stopped. so feeling like its not going to happen now. been taking internet cheapies since 7dpo but bfn! i know its still early but the wait is killing me and im looking into every little twinge !!! xx

aw tanks i know how you feel! i love love love hearing the girls on here getting there BFP! but hopefully soon that will be you announcing you BFP!!

Just tested again using a FRER and BFP!!!!! It's not bright but it's DEFNINATELY there!

I'm actually shaking!

Samii91 I haven't got a lot of symptoms. I feel a bit tired and had some AF type cramps earlier today (but then I've had backache and cramps pretty much all this cycle!)

As for the ladies still waiting for BFPs; you WILL have your BFP and it'll be well deserved! FX'd for all of you!

*still shaking*

Awww Tanks!!! I understand chica:hugs: I really hope the SMEP works out for you this month. Luckily we have this place where we can vent, and we're all in that same position. Hopefully sharing your feelings here makes it a little easier at work :dust:

Just tested again using a FRER and BFP!!!!! It's not bright but it's DEFNINATELY there!

I'm actually shaking!

Samii91 I haven't got a lot of symptoms. I feel a bit tired and had some AF type cramps earlier today (but then I've had backache and cramps pretty much all this cycle!)

As for the ladies still waiting for BFPs; you WILL have your BFP and it'll be well deserved! FX'd for all of you!

*still shaking*

CONGRATS JARY!!! Wonderful news- :thumbup::yipee:

Almost 100% sure I am out this month. Had a very significant temp drop this morning. So I am sure the :witch: is right around the corner. :cry::cry:

I think im out. 14dpo and still bfn....af due today....don't feel like its comming on....maybe my ib last week was af? It was super light and brown...thought it was ib? Idk! Im either cd36 or cd8 or maybe even pg....doubt it though....wish I knew for sure what's going on.

Sorry Heather :hugs:. So frustrating. I hope your preggers, but either way, I really hope you can figure out what's going on soon! x

Congratulations Jary!

Heather, am in the same boat! Tanks...sorry for not updating more often but honestly have no news of interest... CD32, no sign of AF and last HPT on CD 29 was BFN.... What are we going to do Heather? Really need to get out of limbo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->