~testing calendar~

Congrats Jary!!!

Tanks: I totally understand what you mean! You're happy for everyone else...but at the same time...it tears your heart every time you have another failed cycle.

As for me...I know I'm out once again! The :witch: is right around the corner. My temp took a dive today and I've been getting cramps and backaches along with my normal pre-af spotting. I was expecting her today...but she may just be holding off until tomorrow. :( I HATE it when I find out we have failed yet again!!! It makes me so sad! :( It doesn't help that the first thing this morning at work, one of my co-workers comes up to me and says..."So you have a little joey in your pouch?" I said "what?" She says..."yeah, you have a little joey in your pouch don't you?" I was like..."uh...actually I don't...why?" She said..."oh...I swear someone told me that you were pregnant" She was like..."I was going to congratulate you" She claimed that she didn't remember who told her that. UGH!!! People need to just STOP!!! I want people to just leave me alone when it comes to me being pregnant. I'm always having someone hounding me about it and it's driving me nuts! Luckily the woman that said something to me today is someone I get along with and like.

Told OH when he got home by getting him to close his eyes and hold out his hands and then I put the test in them. He was speechless and had to sit down! Bless him. He's happy but terrified! As am I!

Just tested again using a FRER and BFP!!!!! It's not bright but it's DEFNINATELY there!

I'm actually shaking!

Samii91 I haven't got a lot of symptoms. I feel a bit tired and had some AF type cramps earlier today (but then I've had backache and cramps pretty much all this cycle!)

As for the ladies still waiting for BFPs; you WILL have your BFP and it'll be well deserved! FX'd for all of you!

*still shaking*

congrats jary!! woop we have quite a few bpf on this thread now :) lets keep adding girls!! xx

Ok I'm totally a BFP addict, but I'm conflictedabout it. I'm sure most of you can relate. I love hearing about BFps and their stories and i fervently wish that everyone here gets their BFP, but they make me sad at the same time. A bit selfish I know, but I wish it was mine. Makes me sad. Another girl at work just announced she's pg. Chalk that up to 10 now :( Hoping September is our month.... 14 months trying is a little depressing, I don't know how the girls trying for 2 years or more do it!

I totally understand Tanks. Sometimes I wonder if BNB is not good for me to be on as I find myself checking it a little too often sometimes. I wonder if it's making me more obsessed with getting a BFP. But it's an amazing support system with wonderful ladies so it obviously has it's pros too. You WILL get your BFP-- just a matter of time :dust:

Well I caved and Tested early!! i got my BFP today on a digi, now 3 of them lol. After 4 years of trying I'm finally pregnant!! praying for a sticky bean! Good luck everyone. Lots of BFPS on this thread, it's lucky!! FX for everyone.

Well I caved and Tested early!! i got my BFP today on a digi, now 3 of them lol. After 4 years of trying I'm finally pregnant!! praying for a sticky bean! Good luck everyone. Lots of BFPS on this thread, it's lucky!! FX for everyone.

Congrats!! That is awesome!!

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Jary and krissing! I'm feeling like I'm going to get up and test now... my bbt dropped and AF is probably coming as I write but I can't resist testing :(

Well onto October for me. BFN and temperature drop 11dpo. I'm not testing again as I'm due tomorrow anyway. Good luck everyone .... I'm gutted :(

Congrats on the BFPs and sorry about the BFNs. This seems to be a lucky thread!

KrisSing - that's amazing, congrats and wishing you a H&H 9 months :happydance: 5 years must have been hard going - I'm on 7 months and feeling it!! Really hope this is your sticky one :thumbup:

Afromomma - I'm same position as you, BFN yesterday and AF due today, I'm prepping for a weekend of wine and chocolate! xx

Congrats KrisSing! How many DPO are you? After 4 years you must be over the moon! H&H 9 months!!

AF got me. Only had a 7 day luteal phase. Off to the doctors tomorrow for help.

All those waiting hope you get BFP, and sorry to those who have got BFN.

xxx

I think its not this cycle for me, I tested this morning with a 10m/u test and nothing, nada, zip all there! Boooo!
Supposed I should just wait for AF to show herself!

Ok I'm totally a BFP addict, but I'm conflictedabout it. I'm sure most of you can relate. I love hearing about BFps and their stories and i fervently wish that everyone here gets their BFP, but they make me sad at the same time. A bit selfish I know, but I wish it was mine. Makes me sad. Another girl at work just announced she's pg. Chalk that up to 10 now :( Hoping September is our month.... 14 months trying is a little depressing, I don't know how the girls trying for 2 years or more do it!

I totally understand Tanks. Sometimes I wonder if BNB is not good for me to be on as I find myself checking it a little too often sometimes. I wonder if it's making me more obsessed with getting a BFP. But it's an amazing support system with wonderful ladies so it obviously has it's pros too. You WILL get your BFP-- just a matter of time :dust:

Tanks and ElleT: I can totally relate to you guys. It really just gets harder each time someone announces a BFP - I wonder if BnB is very healthy for me, I am on here a little too often as well and I don't usually end up feeling very good after...

However, It is very nice to have contact with other women with unusual cycles like me and have a place to get a rant off my mind. I don't have any friends who are TTC, so it's nice to talk to someone about it.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"