~testing calendar~

Jary and KrisSing: Wahooo!!!!! you guys must be so excited!

Afromomma: :hugs:

AFM, I got cross hairs. Don't know if I should be cheering or questioning FF's accuracy. I was very ill, and since then, yes, my temps have been up a bit, but I certainly thought that was due to my illness. I guess it also looks at CM and CP to make this call, so IDK. Here's to the two week wait?!?

So if I have cross hairs am I allowed to symptom spot? I have been having all sorts of funny pinches in there. And a back ache like none other. FX.

AF got me. Only had a 7 day luteal phase. Off to the doctors tomorrow for help.

All those waiting hope you get BFP, and sorry to those who have got BFN.

xxx

*hugs* sorry about AF!

Have you had short luteal phases before?

Would soy isoflavones help with that or is that just for encouraging ovulation? Sorry I'm still learning all this!

Hope your doc can help with it and that soon you'll be joining the first trimester ladies!!

Do people even see my posts? Lol.

Sorry my dear! :hugs: Sorry to hear about AF - wonder why you LP was so short? Sure about your O date? I once had a 28 day LP with BPN the whole way up to my AF. Sometimes our bodies do strange things.

AFM, I got cross hairs. Don't know if I should be cheering or questioning FF's accuracy. I was very ill, and since then, yes, my temps have been up a bit, but I certainly thought that was due to my illness. I guess it also looks at CM and CP to make this call, so IDK. Here's to the two week wait?!?

So if I have cross hairs am I allowed to symptom spot? I have been having all sorts of funny pinches in there. And a back ache like none other. FX.

I am excited, very much so! But also absolutely terrified! I really want to be a good mum and worry I'll be rubbish at it!

And wahoo for your crosshairs!!! How many DPO are you?

I am excited, very much so! But also absolutely terrified! I really want to be a good mum and worry I'll be rubbish at it!

And wahoo for your crosshairs!!! How many DPO are you?

5DPO, but I'm still questioning FF, don't want to go out and buy tests yet! lol

Congrats Krissing! I hope it's your forever baby :)

Magpies, have you tried B6 for lengthening your LP?

AFM I'm 6DPO and the only symptom I have is very wet cm, I hope it's a good sign!

X

Congrats Krissing! I hope it's your forever baby :)

Magpies, have you tried B6 for lengthening your LP?

AFM I'm 6DPO and the only symptom I have is very wet cm, I hope it's a good sign!

X

I *might* be 5DPO, so close! I have A LOT of very creamy CM. FX

Give me your test date and I'll track it and you can find out who your test day buddies are!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Any News?
Baby1wanted
Heather.1987
4magpies
DinkyBee
PinkPeony10 -> in Limbo
Parrabellum
Sally_D
Weffles
Lallie81
BABY3FEVER

Onto the Next Month:
s_love
CZECHMEOUT
Kerrbear7183
Ces2008
eriberri
ashybug
Amelia8083
KHoping
littlemiss84
abbie23

SEPTEMBER
6th: CountryMomma
7th: afromamma, LovingMyLife
8th: CakeCottage, Nic18, Tink80, 3gg0
9th: Mexx, samii91
10th: Flyons, mrs_kboy
12th: Laubull
14th: Aurora_rose
17th: momofadane
18th: vietmamsie, ProudArmyWife
21st: dcm_mw12
23rd: beads
25th: TanksCookies
29th: ElleT613

Our Calendar Girls BFPS:
Geme26!! CONGRATULATIONS!! -Aug 21
JohnsonGirl!! CONGRATULATIONS!! -Aug 26
aknqtpie!! CONGRATULATIONS!! -Aug 26
BellaRosa8302!! CONGRATULATIONS!! -Aug 27
Jary!! CONGRATULATIONS!! -Sept 5
KrisSing!! CONGRATULATIONS!! -Sept 5

Hello :) you can add me on. My test day is September 10th :)

I think both wet and creamy cm is a good sign girls, I certainly had more after O day and has increased since then.

5dpo is still a bit early I think, I even waited till 8dpo and tried testing for a laugh but nothing. Best to wait even tho it's pure torture!

Thanks for the replies girls. Much appreciated. Never tried B6. Have any of you? How much do you take and when? All cycle?

I think I maybe didn't ovulate at all. Going to buy soy tonight and give it a go its worth a try.

Going to ask the doctor for metaformin or clomid tomorrow. Hopefully I get something. This is all pointless at the moment.

xxx

4magpies - I had a 10 day luteal phase and starting using B100 from CD7 last cycle. I ovulated 4 days early and my luteal phase went to 11 days. I have been taking it everyday since so I will see what happens when using it for the whole cycle.

Hi Ladies :flower:

I have been MIA lately as I was finding I was getting overwhelmed with everything. I finally O'd and am now in my TWW!

Tanks, can you change my testing day to September 18th?

Congratulations to all the ladies with :bfp: H&H 9 months to you all!!

Thanks for the replies girls. Much appreciated. Never tried B6. Have any of you? How much do you take and when? All cycle?

I think I maybe didn't ovulate at all. Going to buy soy tonight and give it a go its worth a try.

Going to ask the doctor for metaformin or clomid tomorrow. Hopefully I get something. This is all pointless at the moment.

xxx

Hi 4magpies! So I'm quickly learning that I may also have short luteal phases. Keep us posted on what your Dr. thinks of the situation. I'm in my third month TTC, and just trying to establish consistent patterns of my cycles before going the Dr. route.

Good luck today!

Well you can put me down for next month.

The :witch: should her ugly face this morning! Cycle #7 here I come! :cry:

:hugs: sorry to hear 3gg0! FX'd for you next month!

AF got me. Only had a 7 day luteal phase. Off to the doctors tomorrow for help.

All those waiting hope you get BFP, and sorry to those who have got BFN.

xxx

Hello there :) Sorry about AF-- she got me too this cycle. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I previously had a 6/7 day luteal phase until this last cycle. My doctor had recommended "Pregnitude" to regulate my cycles and I ended up with a 12 day luteal phase. If you google it you can do some research, it's very interesting. Seems people like to try it first before a metformin type deal. It's supposed to help with egg quality. Anyway, good luck at the doctors today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->