~testing calendar~

3gg0 and 4magpies - so sorry AF has got you :-(
Sending you hugs :hugs:

4magpies - There was a thread not so long ago on Vit B complex and quite a few ladies had had success lengthening their luteal phases with it.
I'm taking Sanatogen mum-to-be tablets and they've got all the Vit B complex in xx

Congratulations to all who have got their BFP!! :)
AF has shown up for me now so onto cycle #2
Good luck everyone
xx

4magpies- I'm taking a B complex to lengthen my LP. My first cycle I ovulated on CD33 and had a 7 day LP. Last cycle I ovulated on CD24 and had a 14 day LP with slight spotting at 13 and 14dpo. I'm not sure if the B complex helped me ovulate sooner or if it was the combination of that and soy. I'm taking it throughout my whole cycle.

So I know Im late but....Congratulations Jary and KrisSing!- and to all the other ladies who have gotten their BFP this month!

Ive been MIA the last few days, cat chewed through my laptop powercord and I just got a new one. I think it was a sign! Lol after taking a few days off and not thinking about TTC or anything to do with it, I feel good. Ready to try again this cycle!

Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies!!

Updated! :D

Sorry 3gg0 and 4magpies the :witch: got you guys too :( Have a glass of wine.

Updated! :D

Sorry 3gg0 and 4magpies the :witch: got you guys too :( Have a glass of wine.

The DH and I are going to dinner and a movie tomorrow night. So I think I will have a big glass of wine!

right guys im about 11dpo today and i took an ic this morning and got a really faint positive. like really faint. so i rushed out and bought some first responce but they showed a bfn. but they were with smu. iv just took another ic and the line is stiil there but not any darker than this morning, is this normal? does it take days to get darker. i realy am trying to not get my hopes up but it is the 1st positiv iv ever had. i also took a ovulation test which was quite dark aswell. do i trust these cheap tests. any advice would be gratefull xxx

I would give it a couple of days then test again. :dust:
My fingers are crossed for you!

That was like me when I tested using IC at 10 DPO....so faint you could barely see it. At 12 it was the same but maybe a little darker and later that day using FRER I got my BFP!

No matter how faint a positive is a positive! Sounds like you've got your BFP! Wait a couple more days (if you can) and test again using more FR tests.

Good luck!

i only bought the normal first responce tests which say work from day of missed period as i couldnt get hold of the 5 day early ones. so im hoping the internet cheapies pick it up earlier due to them detecting lower amounts? i just hope it gets darker and that its not a chemical. so hard trying not to get hopes up. are the internet ones reliable? anyone tried them before xxx

so heres my tests,, green is opk. blue is hpt what yous think ?

Attachments

• IMG-20120906-00309.jpg
    IMG-20120906-00309.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 20
Hi Samii, I definitely see faint lines on both!! Keep us posted!! :dust:

i du hope it leads to a nice bfp.. just dont want to get my hopes up yet.. its soo hard!! Iv heard alot of bad reviews about these cheapies. and with the bfn on the asda and first responce test im not very hopeful atm! only time wil tell i suppoce. going to try another cheapie in the morning see if its any darrker xx

I see those lines!!! Looks promising!!! Lets hope for a darker line!!! I put you as a tentative BFP on the calendar

thanks tanks am hoping and prayng it gets darker. will update you all tomorrow. thanks for all the support guys :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->