~testing calendar~

That's why we're all here :) We all want support and understanding from women in the same position as ourselves. Good luck and I'll be looking to here good news in the morning!!

On to the next month for me too! AF officially showed up. :(

:hugs: FX's next month is out month.

Looks like our cycles are roughly the same length and we both got AF today. Maybe we will ovulate together too! lol I think I am going to try soy this month.

Sorry the :witch: got you too!

At least we can go through this cycle together. I will be doing soy again this month. I am also taking geritol, Folic acid, and baby aspirin. We will also be using preseed again.

I thought I O'ed on CD24 last month, but FF said it was the 27th. Hoping that was wrong because I would then only have a LP of 10 days :nope:

Samii- That looks like a BFP to me! Test again in a few days to be sure!

Hey Samii, I definitely see both lines too! Fingers crossed for you!

Sorry to everyone who got AF, I disagree with everyone's suggestion of a glass of wine though, have TWO!!!!:winkwink:

AFM, Tanks I think you should put me on to the next month. No AF but many very neg BFN's :cry: Going to do some research on the soy you are all talking about!!

Good luck to everyone!

L
x

thanks tanks am hoping and prayng it gets darker. will update you all tomorrow. thanks for all the support guys :) xx

Definitely see lines! Let us know how today's test goes - hoping for a darker line for you! :happydance:

i'm out to, AF just showed her ugly face

If anybody wants some soy isoflavones I have some I can send you....unopened bottle!

well guys i tested again and it was lighter. had to proper squint to see something unless iv got line eye and just making it up!! unless it dries darker with it being a cheapie im soo confused. think that first test was wrong :( dont know what to think now! xx

I'm still learning it all too, so no worries! From what I know they are used to help develop eggs and encourage ovulation...taking them from the start of a cycle for five days helps develop a few eggs but they won't be as mature. Taking them a few days later will develop and mature one egg so it's nice and strong. I think! Anybody feel free to correct me lol

I got them as I thought I wasnt O'ing but as it turns out I was just a bit later.

Hi! SO i guess I really did O, temp is up again today. I'm still cautious as I was really ill fore a few days, but who knows. This could be it. 6DPO and I'm having some twinges/light cramps, killer backache, fatigue and tons of creamy CM. FF said these are all good signs, so we wait and see.

Who pays for VIP FF? I do, and there is this weird function where it gives you pregnancy points?? I have 17pts so far. And I was given a "High" score for our BD timing.

Hi all

Nic - have sent you hugs in a couple of other threads so here's your hugs for this thread too! :hugs: Hoping next month is your month

Samii - hope things work out for you, not got any advice as no real experience but hope it goes the right way :hugs:

AF is officially late for me and I have some signs (but they could just be of impending AF). Will cave tomorrow morning and test if she doesn't show her face before then

Baby dust to everyone that needs some

:dust:

Oooh good luck baby1wanted!!!

Well day 2 of AF and the :witch: is being a serious :witch:! Ugh! Wish I was home cuddled up with the DH and my dog! It has been raining all day today. It has been a long time it has done that here in Arizona, so we are all mad we have to be stuck inside working.

flyons&beads- thank you!

baby1wanted- hehe thank you! and liked i've said before hope AF stays away for you!

3ggo-i got AF to cd1 is usually ok but today she has just been a pain, as if its cd3 which is usually the heaviest :( so i think its going to be a long week :(! hope you get home to you DH and dog soon :)!

Congrats to all with their BFPS and orry o those who's AF has come.

Im looking for a little bit of advice. Ive started charting this month as i was convinced i wasnt ovulating.

Thankfully i am ovulating, im now 9dpo howver at 7dpo my temp dropped by 0.4 ( under my coverline by 0.1) but today its gone up by 0.6, well above my cover line!

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"