~testing calendar~

dont think it was a bfp.. just tested with frer and it was a big fat nooo :'( xxx

wel af is due tomorrow so im praying she stays away :( soo guted right now.. xx

iv been getting very faint lines on all of my ic's, would it be possible to have evaps on every single one? even thought my frer just came back negative.. i dont understand why i can see lines on the ic's but todays are not any darker than yesterdays :( sooo confused xx

I got a pregnant on a digi before Frer showed a line! Not my fave tests. God luck!

Congrats to all with their BFPS and orry o those who's AF has come.

Im looking for a little bit of advice. Ive started charting this month as i was convinced i wasnt ovulating.

Thankfully i am ovulating, im now 9dpo howver at 7dpo my temp dropped by 0.4 ( under my coverline by 0.1) but today its gone up by 0.6, well above my cover line!

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Yes. Mine has done that a few times. Not this month but I'm preggo now so maybe that's why.

Probably count me out till next month now ladies... Just tested and bfn, my temp has taken a nosedive below my coverline too this morning so I suppose I'm best just waiting for AF to show up! X

Tested again this morning and still BFN :-(
Getting really fed up now. I'm cramping pretty much non-stop and my boobs really hurt but hint down there of AF coming.... just want this cycle to be over with now :-(

baby1wanted- al say again :) hope AF stays away and you get your BFP this month if not fx for next month! x

cake cottage- its not over till she shows her ugly face!!! keep the faith.
baby1wanted- im cramping too and my boobs hurt soo much and a really weird thing is that my nipples are like sticking out all the time further than normal if that makes sence its weird!! bet my af is just round the corner tho too :( gave up on testing now!! xxx

samii-i hope AF stays away for u to!

thanks nic18, given up hope now lol just want it to happen so i can move onto next cycle instead of it teasin me!! xx

Hi! 7DPO, backache, tired, creamy CM, cramps, dip in temp this morning. We shall see. I'm going to try to hold out until the 18th for testing, but I have a feeling I might cheat next week.

:hugs: to those getting BFN. Your not out til your out, hold in there.

baby1 wanted- any sign of af yet. she was due for me today and is normally here first thing in morning but shes still not here! when i wipe i have browny cm but thats about it. think she may be on her way. if she is i wish she would hurry up! xxx

baby1 wanted- any sign of af yet. she was due for me today and is normally here first thing in morning but shes still not here! when i wipe i have browny cm but thats about it. think she may be on her way. if she is i wish she would hurry up! xxx

Nothing... keep running to the loo as feel wet (sorry TMI) only to find it's white CM++. Feel weird, don't really feel how I normally do before AF but the tests are definitely negative. I've had non-stop cramping for 3 days now. Have endo so do get a lot of cramping but it's never continuous like this...
On the upside my appointment has come for my next MRI scan (I have them yearly as some of the cells they removed when they took some endo out a few years ago were cancerous) and that will be followed by a gynae appointment. It'll be my first appointment since TTC and they assured me in the past that if I didn't conceive quickly they'd start testing and doing the necessary. So going to try and focus on that now rather than obsessing about this cycle. Just would have been nice as my SIL is 9 weeks pregnant so would have been fun to watch our bumps grow together :-(

Nothing... keep running to the loo as feel wet (sorry TMI) only to find it's white CM++. Feel weird, don't really feel how I normally do before AF but the tests are definitely negative. I've had non-stop cramping for 3 days now. Have endo so do get a lot of cramping but it's never continuous like this...
On the upside my appointment has come for my next MRI scan (I have them yearly as some of the cells they removed when they took some endo out a few years ago were cancerous) and that will be followed by a gynae appointment. It'll be my first appointment since TTC and they assured me in the past that if I didn't conceive quickly they'd start testing and doing the necessary. So going to try and focus on that now rather than obsessing about this cycle. Just would have been nice as my SIL is 9 weeks pregnant so would have been fun to watch our bumps grow together :-(

hahah iv been doing that aswell! i just have that feeling of wet. shes still not here for me and the browny cm is stopping now. so im really confused she has never been this late. my boobs are absolutely killing me! whats that about?! haha. going to hold out and see if she comes tomorow before i test. you still have time to watch that bump grow with you SIL. dont give up hope u will get that bfp :) i hope u dont have to go thru all that testing and get ur bfp before. keep me updated :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->