~testing calendar~

GL Heather... Hopefully you didn't buy a Walgreens thermometer. They do not work!

GL Heather... Hopefully you didn't buy a Walgreens thermometer. They do not work!

Yep! Waste of money... mine crapped out on me! I had to go get a new one!

Yeah I bought one thinking they were all the same.. didnt do any checking around and didnt read any reviews!

Never thought I'd say this but yay!!! AF is here!!:happydance:

Now I can finally move on to the next cycle :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone!
L
x

Yea, the Walgreen one had its on set temps that it used. I was mad when I found out because I had been using it for a couple months. It made sense though when I did find out because my temps never made sense.

I couldnt find the nexcare...went to walgreens, cvs, shopko, and walmart. Found mabis basal thermometer....not sure how much i like it. It hurts in my mouth and got 3 differant temps...97.1, 97.6, and 97.7. Whatever....will try in the morning. Anybody have opinions on this one?

I have the nexcare one. I was not able to find it at any of those stores either, so I order it on Amazon. I love it. I hope it works for you!

Heather & Cakecottage, sorry AF arrived sending you both hugs. Hope the temping goes ok Heather. :hugs:

Lallie happy for you that AF arrived! Enjoy your baby-making time in the next few weeks :winkwink:

Baby dust to all of you
:dust:

baby1 wanted- any sign of af yet. she was due for me today and is normally here first thing in morning but shes still not here! when i wipe i have browny cm but thats about it. think she may be on her way. if she is i wish she would hurry up! xxx

Nothing... keep running to the loo as feel wet (sorry TMI) only to find it's white CM++. Feel weird, don't really feel how I normally do before AF but the tests are definitely negative. I've had non-stop cramping for 3 days now. Have endo so do get a lot of cramping but it's never continuous like this...
On the upside my appointment has come for my next MRI scan (I have them yearly as some of the cells they removed when they took some endo out a few years ago were cancerous) and that will be followed by a gynae appointment. It'll be my first appointment since TTC and they assured me in the past that if I didn't conceive quickly they'd start testing and doing the necessary. So going to try and focus on that now rather than obsessing about this cycle. Just would have been nice as my SIL is 9 weeks pregnant so would have been fun to watch our bumps grow together :-(

hahah iv been doing that aswell! i just have that feeling of wet. shes still not here for me and the browny cm is stopping now. so im really confused she has never been this late. my boobs are absolutely killing me! whats that about?! haha. going to hold out and see if she comes tomorow before i test. you still have time to watch that bump grow with you SIL. dont give up hope u will get that bfp :) i hope u dont have to go thru all that testing and get ur bfp before. keep me updated :) xxx

Thanks Samii, our bodies really can play havoc with our minds can't they! Hope you're bearing up ok - that's sounds like a plan for your testing. I have decided to test every 2 days as long as AF stays away so will test again tomorrow morning. Will let you know! xx

Heather & Cakecottage, sorry AF arrived sending you both hugs. Hope the temping goes ok Heather. :hugs:

Lallie happy for you that AF arrived! Enjoy your baby-making time in the next few weeks :winkwink:

Baby dust to all of you
:dust:

Thanks sweet, im just glad it came on time and I wasnt left in limbo for days (sorry to any ladies that have been stuck in limbo, that must have been horrid!)
:dust: for next cycle x

Sorry to all who AF got you, boo!

Heather I'd definitely recommend charting your temp, try to get a thermometer that goes to 2 decimal places.

AFM I'm 9DPO, no symptoms to speak of, the odd twinge but that's it. AF is due 12th but I'm going to wait till she's late before testing, aiming to hold out until 15th. Plus I don't want to test on a Wednesday....sounds silly but my last two BFPs were on a Wednesday and they ended up not being sticky.

Good luck and baby dust to all :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"