~testing calendar~

baby1wanted- af still not here but i caved and tested and it was bfn on frer again. she has never been late i dont know wats going on. im having weird symptoms. surely the frer would have picked up by now? or should i try a different test. iv ran out of cheapies so cant try them. confused.com!! i hope u get ur bfp with tomorrows test. the suspence is killing me! xx

SOrry I've been out of the loop for a couple of days, I was the MOH in my sister-in-laws wedding this weekend and things were hectic. I'm iupdateing now.

baby1wanted- af still not here but i caved and tested and it was bfn on frer again. she has never been late i dont know wats going on. im having weird symptoms. surely the frer would have picked up by now? or should i try a different test. iv ran out of cheapies so cant try them. confused.com!! i hope u get ur bfp with tomorrows test. the suspence is killing me! xx

It's SO frustrating isn't it! I've read a lot in the last few days about women who don't get a BFP until way after AF is late so there's till hope for us yet! Am half hopeful that this is it and I just have to be a bit more patient for a test to show positive and half p'd off wanting AF to come so at least I can start the next cycle. I'm most annoyed that I thought I was settling into a pattern after things being haywire after coming off BCP but now it looks like things are as much up in the air as they were 5/6 months ago. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!

wel i think af is here, im bleeding very lightly so looks like its starting, im a bit gutted cs thought i was gna get a bfp but glad i can start my new cycle. hope ur not left in limbo for much longer its horrible. but no sign of af must be a good thing!! lets hope ur bfp is just round the corner! xx

wel i think af is here, im bleeding very lightly so looks like its starting, im a bit gutted cs thought i was gna get a bfp but glad i can start my new cycle. hope ur not left in limbo for much longer its horrible. but no sign of af must be a good thing!! lets hope ur bfp is just round the corner! xx

Sorry hun - at least you know where you're at now, sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Will let you know how I get on xx

thanks hun lets hope theres a happy ending to ur journey :) limbo land is horrible!! xx

hey tanks! hope you had fun at the wedding! I saw on your calendar im due to test tomorrow, and im going to hold off until wed as ov. occurred a little later than originally planned. thanks chica.

tanks i think u can put me in the next month list! my bfp didnt get any darker and af arrived! xx

:hugs: to those who got AF.

stood in the bathroom this morning for a few minutes with a test in my hand, but decided in the end not to take it. Want to wait a few days. I'm only 9DPO, so it would still be too early to tell. I'm going to try to hold off until this weekend, but we'll see.

Another BFN this morning
Now day 5 of continual cramping which is starting to get me down.
Realistically I think this all means that my endo is back :-(
Still hopeful for a happy ending though - still no sign of AF arriving....

:hugs: to those who got AF! tanks glad you had a nice time :) and baby1wanted i hope everything is ok :( fx x

Hi! Just woke up and took a test, BFN. I guess I got it out of my system, I hadn't POAS for a while! I will be waiting until my missed period to test again. I guess it's best to be let down now than have waited and agonized for another week before testing and still gotten a BFN.

Vietmamsie your chart still looks good though, when is AF due?

AFM, AF is due tomorrow, I was feeling really confident yesterday morning after I had some bleeding Sunday evening, I thought implantation bleeding, but now just feel like AF is on her way :-( Really wanted to conceive straight after mc, now I think we may go back to NTNP until 2013, don't think I have the energy for the emotional rollercoaster :-(

Vietmamsie your chart looks good. And remember you are only 10 DPO. It's still very early. FX'd!!!

Count me in!
If I don't see AF come the 20th I go in for a blood test! So mark me down for Sept 20th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->