~testing calendar~

Hi all
Just a quick update, I'm now cd37, no sign of AF and my ticker is getting more and more wrong!
3 BFNs so far and day 6 of continual cramping / sore boobs / sensitive nipples / bloating. Not sure if I'm making it up but also having some waves of mild nausea.
I'll test again at the weekend if AF doesn't show, and it'll be off to the doctors if still a BFN. By the amount of bloating I already look about 5 months pregnant!

I CANNOT believe this! Just over 4 weeks after my miscarriage and I just got 1-2 weeks pregnant on a CB digi! Ahhhhh so happy, surprised but obviously cautious, please let it be third time lucky for me :)

Baby dust to all!

X

I CANNOT believe this! Just over 4 weeks after my miscarriage and I just got 1-2 weeks pregnant on a CB digi! Ahhhhh so happy, surprised but obviously cautious, please let it be third time lucky for me :)

Baby dust to all!

X

Fantastic news Laubull - keeping everything crossed for you!!! :hugs::hugs:

Congrats Laubull! FX'd this is a sticky bean :)

Congrats Laubull!

CD 28, 10DPO and BFN here... oh well. If no AF by Friday- I'll test again!

Congratulations Laubull, fantastic news!!:happydance:

And crossing fingers for you baby1wanted...keep us posted!

L
x

Thank you all for being so supportive :)

Here's to many, many more BFPs on this thread!

x

Tanks - Could you put me back in for testing on 24th, think in ovulating today!!

I know I'm a bit early with this but can I put my test date for October in please Tanks?
It's the 6th Oct, I'm really hoping and praying I get it then as its OH's birthday the day after and I'd like to give him my BFP as a present xx

I know I'm a bit early with this but can I put my test date for October in please Tanks?
It's the 6th Oct, I'm really hoping and praying I get it then as its OH's birthday the day after and I'd like to give him my BFP as a present xx

I will be testing about a week later than you! Hope we both get our :bfp:

FX's crossed and lots of :dust:

love your festive halloween ticker x

love your festive halloween ticker x

Thank you!

Laubull: Congrats! I hope this is it for you! FXed!

Thanks for the chart feed back from a few of you. I'm still holding in here at 12DPO. I should get AF tomorrow, but we'll see. I have cramps like AF is coming, but I don't usually have them before I get AF, usually just once she arrives, so hopefully its a good sign. Still have sensitive bbs, and been extra tired. I haven't POAS again, like I said before, I'll wait until this weekend, when AF is officially late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->