~testing calendar~

Virtmamise, well done for holding off testing, you have more restraint than I do!!

I start getting AF like cramps on Monday which was early and now I have my BFP, I hope it's a good sign for you and fingers crossed, your chart is still above the line, yea!

X

Hey ladies! Its been a bit since I posted. Congrats to all the ladies for their BFPs!! To everyone else, I hope you are staying positive! Baby dust to everyone!

So I wont be testing this month :cry: Currently on CD 12... but is leaving Saturday morning for about 2 weeks for field training. Needless to say we are going to miss my fertile window. As much as it sucks, theres nothing I can do about it! So Ill let yall know my date in October :flower:

congrats on new BFP! sorry ladies who got AF :( :hugs:
AF is offically away for me :) :happydance: keeping calm this month and using nothing at all i want just one month not stressing when i know i'm O so just taking a relaxed method this month!

Same here Nic... She's just gone so I'm glad to get back to trying... I'm just going to temp this month when i first wake up, that's all! no opk's, no worrying about when I O! X

Same here Nic... She's just gone so I'm glad to get back to trying... I'm just going to temp this month when i first wake up, that's all! no opk's, no worrying about when I O! X

will be nice for a month without stressing about it, i am alot more relaxed now, its coming up to a year of trying for me and i'm now just taking a relaxed route for a little while, if there is no BFP by the end of the year, 2013 i will totally ttc crazy again! :haha:

Not sure I'm going to O this month. Haven't been feeling the best lately.

tanks, hope you feel better soon :hugs: and i will have my fingers crossed that you O!

Hey ladies! Its been a bit since I posted. Congrats to all the ladies for their BFPs!! To everyone else, I hope you are staying positive! Baby dust to everyone!

So I wont be testing this month :cry: Currently on CD 12... but is leaving Saturday morning for about 2 weeks for field training. Needless to say we are going to miss my fertile window. As much as it sucks, theres nothing I can do about it! So Ill let yall know my date in October :flower:

Sorry the timing won't work out :( But maybe this is a good thing that you can have a month to relax and then start up next month!

aknqtpie- how you getting on with being pregnant :):flower: ?

M/s tried to get me for the first time this morning.. but I prevailed!! I am doing good, just really tired today.. like all of a sudden someone flipped on the switch and said bam here are all the symptoms at once! oh well.. I will survive!

IM out :nope: bloody AF got me! Never mind onwards and upwards to October

aww well i hope that things settle down for you x

hi! :hugs: to those who got AF/are out this cycle.

I tested at 13DPO yesterday and got a faint line. LIke really really faint. I was really excited and honestly thought it was my BFP, I was online seriously about to start ordering baby stuff! BUT, my husband took a look and said while the line was there, it was just too faint. So I bought a stack of hpt and tested this morning again using three different brands. I got one BFN and 2 very faint lines. I'm not so excited today... I have really bad cramps (unusual for me) and just feel BLAHH. AF is officially late, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. I'm going to try to hold off testing again until the 18th (as originally planned) as to not wreck my weekend with TTC craziness.

I tested at 13DPO yesterday and got a faint line. LIke really really faint. I was really excited and honestly thought it was my BFP, I was online seriously about to start ordering baby stuff! BUT, my husband took a look and said while the line was there, it was just too faint. So I bought a stack of hpt and tested this morning again using three different brands. I got one BFN and 2 very faint lines. I'm not so excited today... I have really bad cramps (unusual for me) and just feel BLAHH. AF is officially late, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. I'm going to try to hold off testing again until the 18th (as originally planned) as to not wreck my weekend with TTC craziness.

:hugs: to you!!

Post a picture!! Even a faint line can be a BFP!!!

:hugs: to you!!

I really hope it is a BFP!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it's your BFP!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone still waiting to ovulate?

hi: Photobucket isn't working for some reason, so I can't upload my pictures from my tests today, but here i my 13DPO test from Friday am. I took this picture about 8 minutes after testing. The one of the same brand I used today looks EXACTLY the same, and one of the other two have a similar faint line, one is totally a BFN. What do you think?

https://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh633/vietmamsie/79b69d9b.jpg

This is the same picture, I just edited the contrast.

https://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh633/vietmamsie/eedd10c9.jpg

SS: pretty noticeable cramps, so tired, not so good sleep last night.

I can see lines in both. Have you tried a FRER or anything? Good luck and lots of :dust:!!

Looks like a BFP! Mine was really really faint at first and what confirmed it for me was using a FRER...still faint but defo there :)

FX'd that line gets stronger but I'm sure that's a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->