~testing calendar~

I don't know what I would do without you guys! Thanks for the comments. Hoping time flies around here and that line darkens up a bit! We could really use some good news and would love to get this baby thing going around here!

I live in Vietnam, so I only have access to little cheapie tests. No FRERs in this part of the world. :/

tanks put me down for testing october 7th :)

Kerrbear: I'm currently waiting to ovulate! I usually ovulate around CD19-Cd22. But it can sometimes be a day or so earlier or even as late as CD 30. I'm not real stressed out this month, and this is also my first cycle on Soy...so I'm hoping I ovulate sooner this time. I'm currently on CD 10...so I have a little bit to go yet. I'm BD'ing every other day just to be safe. (Just started last night) I'm hoping I don't ovulate as late as last month (CD 26). Dh was having a hard time finishing by the time I was about to ovulate. (If you know what I mean) lol We were doing every other day for like 2 weeks and then 3 days in a row around ovulation. So by the time I ovulated he was wore out! We both were! TTC is such a chore! lol

vietmamsie: I see the line in both of them as well! Looks like a BFP to me! Keep testing and hopefully the line gets darker for you!

Vietmamsie that looks good to me, yea! I hope it gets darker for you :) x

Hopefully it's your BFP!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone still waiting to ovulate?

I am still waiting. I don't think i am due to O until the end of the month.. BOO! I am really hoping that the soy will make me O sooner this month. Last month i didn't O until either CD24 or CD27. CD27 would make more sense because i was having cramps and creamy CM after that. But my OPK's were dark on CD23 and the few days after that they started getting lighter, so i quit testing. Never actually got a positive. I think i may have missed it. This month i am going to test twice a day. Or at least try to.

How are you doing?

Kerrbear: I'm currently waiting to ovulate! I usually ovulate around CD19-Cd22. But it can sometimes be a day or so earlier or even as late as CD 30. I'm not real stressed out this month, and this is also my first cycle on Soy...so I'm hoping I ovulate sooner this time. I'm currently on CD 10...so I have a little bit to go yet. I'm BD'ing every other day just to be safe. (Just started last night) I'm hoping I don't ovulate as late as last month (CD 26). Dh was having a hard time finishing by the time I was about to ovulate. (If you know what I mean) lol We were doing every other day for like 2 weeks and then 3 days in a row around ovulation. So by the time I ovulated he was wore out! We both were! TTC is such a chore! lol

vietmamsie: I see the line in both of them as well! Looks like a BFP to me! Keep testing and hopefully the line gets darker for you!

We started the BD'ing every other day last night too. I hope we O around the same time, so we can symptom spot the O together.

I'm still waiting, too. I'm CD29 today. Last cycle I ovulated on CD24 and the one before that CD33. I've had some increased stress at work on and off so that could be dealying it. Plus I'm getting ready for vacation and only have a week until I leave, so that could be part of it, too. I had some pains yesterday evening at work and before bed early this morning that could have been ovulation pain. It was on the right side and I'm having some mild cramps on and off, too. We'll see!

We started the BD'ing every other day last night too. I hope we O around the same time, so we can symptom spot the O together.

Our timing for everything is so close it's crazy! lol We got AF the same day, both taking soy, and we both started bd'ing every other day last night. lol Kind of funny. Hopefully it means this is a good cycle for both of us! And I would LOVE to symptom spot O with you! haha Did you have any O symptoms last month using soy?

I'm still waiting, too. I'm CD29 today. Last cycle I ovulated on CD24 and the one before that CD33. I've had some increased stress at work on and off so that could be dealying it. Plus I'm getting ready for vacation and only have a week until I leave, so that could be part of it, too. I had some pains yesterday evening at work and before bed early this morning that could have been ovulation pain. It was on the right side and I'm having some mild cramps on and off, too. We'll see!

Sorry that your cycle is all out of whack this month! It looks like you could have ovulated on CD 26 according to your chart. Altho...with those pains you had last night and this morning...maybe it's today! I dunno! Hopefully you will get your answer soon!

I was thinking you might of ovulated on the cd26 as well.. fx'd!

Our timing for everything is so close it's crazy! lol We got AF the same day, both taking soy, and we both started bd'ing every other day last night. lol Kind of funny. Hopefully it means this is a good cycle for both of us! And I would LOVE to symptom spot O with you! haha Did you have any O symptoms last month using soy?

I had some cramping around the time FF said I O'ed. Them lots of creamy CM for a few days.

I think my husband gave me his head cold! GRRRRRR! What a jerk! LOL

Lol Tanks I know what you mean! My hubby def got me sick! He was hanging out with his DI friend and I know he brought recruit crud home with him!

Well after 10 days of limbo I'm officially out :-(
AF has arrived at cd 42 and 22 dpo..... all my symptoms were just a cruel trick my body was playing on me :cry:
Gynae appointment coming up in a couple of months, hoping they can help me...
Tanks can you put me down to test again on 30th Oct - I have no cycle pattern at the moment so going to leave it a huge amount of time before I disappoint myself with BFNs again

AF has arrived at cd 42 and 22 dpo..... all my symptoms were just a cruel trick my body was playing on me :cry:
Tanks can you put me down to test again on 30th Oct - I have no cycle pattern at the moment so going to leave it a huge amount of time before I disappoint myself with BFNs again

I'm sorry AF showed! Try and stay positive :hugs:

Sorry AF got you. Hopefully this will be your cycle! Good luck! :hugs:

PinkPeony & aknqtie- Thanks! My temp went up again today so FF gave me crosshairs showing that I am 4dpo. My ovacue monitor gave me a purple box showing that I ovulated yesterday. The monitor could be off with the EWCM and watery CM I was having. I was doing some reading on ovulation pain and some women experience it before, during, or after ovulation. So I may have just been feeling it a day later. I'm just not sure, lol.

Tanks- Could you please add me for testing on the 26th? It may be off a day or two since I'm going on vacation soon, but we'll see. Thanks!

Kerr - Dang we are good :) ... looks like you had good timing as well. Fx'd!!! I will be looking forward to your testing date!!

baby1wanted- im soo sorry af showed. our bodies do play nasty tricks at time! i was posiitv you were going to get a bfp. lets hope next cycle we nail it :) at least ur not in limbo land any more and you can concentrate on next cycle. gl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->