~testing calendar~

baby1wanted- im soo sorry af showed. our bodies do play nasty tricks at time! i was posiitv you were going to get a bfp. lets hope next cycle we nail it :) at least ur not in limbo land any more and you can concentrate on next cycle. gl xxx

Aww thanks Samii :flower: After pizza, cake and a glass of wine I'm determined to get over it, another lesson learnt not to let my heart rule my head too much!
So I have a plan for this month - going to try using Soy for the next couple cycles up until I see my gynaecologist where I am going to demand help!
Hoping AF is gone quickly so I can start getting my BDing practice in again!
Also lost a bit of focus on life in general this last month and a few pounds have crept on so it's back to the gym and salads for me (she says after pizza, cake and wine but you're allowed those on cd1 :winkwink:)
How r u feeling?

aww its ok i stuffed my face aswell! still am, but im determined to diet from tomorrow and drink plenty of water as iv heard that it helps cm? dont know if im right. i hate waiting for ovulation its soo boring! im in two minds whether to try smep aswell? think iv tried nearly everything and nout works haha! xxx

Hey all! Figured I would check in. Baby1 sorry about AF showing! Tanks, I hope you can get rid of your cold!! CD 16 here and got a +opk this afternoon. We have been bding a good amount and will hopefully keep at it for the next few days! Good luck everyone!!

aww its ok i stuffed my face aswell! still am, but im determined to diet from tomorrow and drink plenty of water as iv heard that it helps cm? dont know if im right. i hate waiting for ovulation its soo boring! im in two minds whether to try smep aswell? think iv tried nearly everything and nout works haha! xxx

I hate waiting to O as well. It seems like it takes longer than the TWW to pass by.

September 30....Don't know if I can wait that long! :shrug: I know I'll test early!

PinkPeony & aknqtie- Thanks! My temp went up again today so FF gave me crosshairs showing that I am 4dpo. My ovacue monitor gave me a purple box showing that I ovulated yesterday. The monitor could be off with the EWCM and watery CM I was having. I was doing some reading on ovulation pain and some women experience it before, during, or after ovulation. So I may have just been feeling it a day later. I'm just not sure, lol.

Tanks- Could you please add me for testing on the 26th? It may be off a day or two since I'm going on vacation soon, but we'll see. Thanks!

26thof September right?

Hi! Thought I would update you.... I got my BFP this morning! The line is still light, but much darker and easier to see than the picture I posted on Friday. I'm so excited!

Yea Vietmamsie, I am pleased to hear its darker, fingers crossed for a sticky bean :)

AFM my temp took a dip this morning, now I'm getting worried I won't be third time lucky with this bean :-(

X

Kerr - Dang we are good :) ... looks like you had good timing as well. Fx'd!!! I will be looking forward to your testing date!!

Thanks! I'm hoping this will be the lucky cycle. Hopefully 3rd's the charm! :)

PinkPeony & aknqtie- Thanks! My temp went up again today so FF gave me crosshairs showing that I am 4dpo. My ovacue monitor gave me a purple box showing that I ovulated yesterday. The monitor could be off with the EWCM and watery CM I was having. I was doing some reading on ovulation pain and some women experience it before, during, or after ovulation. So I may have just been feeling it a day later. I'm just not sure, lol.

Tanks- Could you please add me for testing on the 26th? It may be off a day or two since I'm going on vacation soon, but we'll see. Thanks!

26thof September right?

Yes, thanks! I should have clarified. :dohh:

Hi! Thought I would update you.... I got my BFP this morning! The line is still light, but much darker and easier to see than the picture I posted on Friday. I'm so excited!

Yay!! Congrats! Praying for a sticky bean. H&H 9 months!!

Yes have heard the same about water as if you are dehydrated your CM will be as well! Hopefully between everything we're doing we'll get our BFPs in october!

Yay, great news! :happydance:

Yea Vietmamsie, I am pleased to hear its darker, fingers crossed for a sticky bean :)

AFM my temp took a dip this morning, now I'm getting worried I won't be third time lucky with this bean :-(

X

Laubull, sorry about temp dip, hoping it doesn't mean anything bad for you :hugs2:

Thank you baby1wanted, I am hoping I am overeacting, I've got to work and now feel sicky and generally blurghhhhh so maybe it was a blip. I will be retiring the thermometre tomorrow morning, after I've hopefully got a high temp reading!

x

I'm gonna test the 29th. This will be 14dpo. I never usually get past 12/13dpo.

That is aslong as ovulation is confirmed tomorrow.

Wishing everyone luck.

OH is off for a SA next month anyway so at least if we aren't successful we've got the ball rolling with the fertility treatment.

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a BFP! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

xxx

Thank you baby1wanted, I am hoping I am overeacting, I've got to work and now feel sicky and generally blurghhhhh so maybe it was a blip. I will be retiring the thermometre tomorrow morning, after I've hopefully got a high temp reading!

x

Laubell: That brings up a good question, When should I retire temping? I've been doing it every morning for so long, it would be really strange not to do it!

Also, are you continuing to test?? I plan to buy another stack of cheapies and test every few days since its all very early still, is that normal?

Vietmamsie I was planning to do up until my early scan (when I book it!) but after this morning's scare I don't want to put myself through any extra worry so will stop tomorrow. I think everyone is different but most people stop once they've had quite a few positive tests.

Re: testing I've only tested twice but am planning to test again tomorrow or Wednesday. I'd love to test every day but my DH would go mad, plus I'd spend a fortune on tests and worry if the line was fainter, etc. Most girls are POAS addicts so you're not alone!

x

If you've got your BFP I would stop temping.

Laubull I wouldn't worry about the dip as it is still above cover but I would stop temping now as you'll just drive yourself crazy with it.

xxx

been away for a few days so had alot to catch up with.

congrats new BFP happy and healthy 9months to you :flower:
if AF got anyone :hugs:
good luck to people testing soon my fingers are crossed for you :)

4magpies, I know you're right, I wish I had stopped! Keep wishing more symptoms would appear, just so I could be sure!

G
x

That was meant to be....

Good luck for this month, I hope you don't need treatment and can do it on your own :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"