~testing calendar~

Well I decided I would start testing with OPK's twice a day instead of once a day and see if that helps me target my LH surge. This is my fourth month testing and I have never gotten a positive. Wish me lucks lady. I will be testing at noon and then again at 8pm. What do you ladies think?

Well I decided I would start testing with OPK's twice a day instead of once a day and see if that helps me target my LH surge. This is my fourth month testing and I have never gotten a positive. Wish me lucks lady. I will be testing at noon and then again at 8pm. What do you ladies think?

Hi 3gg0!!

I think that is a GREAT idea. The LH surge and when you can catch it is so crazy. I got a + opk yesterday at around 12noon... then at 4pm I got a negative. This morning I got another +.... So I really think testing twice a day is best because it seems to peak at random parts of the day! I know that must be frustrating that you have never had a +opk these past few months. Typically, how many days are your cycles?

Good luck!!:hugs:

That was meant to be....

Good luck for this month, I hope you don't need treatment and can do it on your own :)

x

Thank you but I really don't see that happening if I am honest.

x

Hi 3gg0!!

I think that is a GREAT idea. The LH surge and when you can catch it is so crazy. I got a + opk yesterday at around 12noon... then at 4pm I got a negative. This morning I got another +.... So I really think testing twice a day is best because it seems to peak at random parts of the day! I know that must be frustrating that you have never had a +opk these past few months. Typically, how many days are your cycles?

Good luck!!:hugs:

My cycles are usually around 30-36 days. Last month was the first month I was using a thermometer that actually worked. FF should that I O'ed on CD27 which then only gave me a LP of 9 days... Which would not be good. So if that happens again, I will be going to the doctor again.

3ggo the same here, I temped for the first time last month on a 28 day cycle... According to FF I O'd on day 19 and AF arrived on CD 28... I'll see how this cycle works out and then go to my GP x

I am taking a B complex to lengthen my LP and thicken the uterine lining. My first cycle I had a 7 day LP and I started taking the B complex around CD9 my second cycle and my LP went to 14 days.

I am taking a B complex to lengthen my LP and thicken the uterine lining. My first cycle I had a 7 day LP and I started taking the B complex around CD9 my second cycle and my LP went to 14 days.

I may have to try that next cycle if my LP is short again. Thanks :)

Good luck!

Congrats Vietmamsie!! A very H&H 9 months to you!
Good luck to all who are testing in the next couple of days. I'm going to be out of town for a few days guys, but I'll update as soon as I get back!!

Sad news today ladies :( I lost my cat Mouse today :'( He had a blockage in his bladder and it was too late by the time we realized it. I'm now definately glad we got the kitten so that our other cat Tuxedo isn't alone. But we are yet again a house in mourning for our fur baby. We lost Mouse's brother Ash in june to Wasting Disease.

Good luck to all who are testing in the next couple of days. I'm going to be out of town for a few days guys, but I'll update as soon as I get back!!

Sad news today ladies :( I lost my cat Mouse today :'( He had a blockage in his bladder and it was too late by the time we realized it. I'm now definately glad we got the kitten so that our other cat Tuxedo isn't alone. But we are yet again a house in mourning for our fur baby. We lost Mouse's brother Ash in june to Wasting Disease.

:hugs: to you. Losing a furry baby is never easy. :cry:

Sorry to hear about losing your furbaby. :hugs:

CD12 test taking at noon

Attachments

• cd12.jpg
    cd12.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
Sorry Tanks. I know how hard it is to lose a pet, they are like family...

So sorry, sending lots of hugs your way :hugs2:

So sorry Tanks.

Is that negative eggo?

Well FF confirmed ovulation for me this morning, I am now 3dpo testing on the 26/26thish.

Not holding out any hope but if there is any we DTD at all the right times.

xxx

I am sorry Tanks about your fur baby, I know how it feel having lost two and Elle is right, they are a member of the family. Sending you lots of BIG hugs. xxx

4magpies, yea for ovulation, you definitely did it around the right time, fingers crossed for your miracle.

AFM, well yesterday was a big overreaction, I haven't a clue why my temp dropped yesterday but this morning it went up to it's highest this cycle, yea! I have now retired the thermometre. I also did an FRER, just to be sure and the line came up straight away and is thicker and darker then the control line, fingers crossed it's a good sign for a sticky baby!

Baby dust to all of you.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"