~testing calendar~

Great news laubull now relax and enjoy your pregnancy (easier said than done I know!!)

xx

Thank you 4magpies, I am trying to without getting my hopes up too much though!

x

Hey...

Hope everyone is well! I think I'm due to test again 24th Sept! Very unlikely to be a good result! Been so busy that we haven't really been trying this month!

Well done to all those who have Success! X

I am sorry Tanks about your fur baby, I know how it feel having lost two and Elle is right, they are a member of the family. Sending you lots of BIG hugs. xxx

4magpies, yea for ovulation, you definitely did it around the right time, fingers crossed for your miracle.

AFM, well yesterday was a big overreaction, I haven't a clue why my temp dropped yesterday but this morning it went up to it's highest this cycle, yea! I have now retired the thermometre. I also did an FRER, just to be sure and the line came up straight away and is thicker and darker then the control line, fingers crossed it's a good sign for a sticky baby!

Baby dust to all of you.

xxx

Phew - now NO MORE TEMPING!!! :haha:

Tanks, can you please change my test date? After my temp this morning, FF changed my ovulation day to CD29 (Saturday) which is also the day my ovacue monitor confirmed ovulation. I will now be testing 9/29 instead of 9/26. Thanks!

OPK test from tonight. Negative yes, but it is nice to see it starting to turn.

Attachments

• CD13-PM.jpg
    CD13-PM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
I am sorry Tanks about your fur baby, I know how it feel having lost two and Elle is right, they are a member of the family. Sending you lots of BIG hugs. xxx

4magpies, yea for ovulation, you definitely did it around the right time, fingers crossed for your miracle.

AFM, well yesterday was a big overreaction, I haven't a clue why my temp dropped yesterday but this morning it went up to it's highest this cycle, yea! I have now retired the thermometre. I also did an FRER, just to be sure and the line came up straight away and is thicker and darker then the control line, fingers crossed it's a good sign for a sticky baby!

Baby dust to all of you.

xxx

I had a major dip in temp this morning... It got me worried. Tested again this morning with cheap strips, line is still on the faint side, but darker than before.

I think its time to stop temping for me as well. Oh and taking two-three tests each morning! It's all making me a little crazy. I guess I'm still weirded out that the lines are light.

Hey everyone! Well, I am officially in the two week wait. I hope I actually ovulated-- I did get a few +OPK's but moving has been so stressful and I am pretty exhausted at this point. We managed to get a lot of BD'ing in so if I did O...hopefully the little swimmers did their job :) I think if this cycle is a fail I might have my doctor run some blood tests...

My husband goes on a work trip next week so I am going to tag along with my parents on their vacation to the beach so I can get some R&R in! Might as well...

Hi ladies, havent been on for a while! Congrats to all who got their BFP! :) Hoping October will be the month for the rest of us! I will be testing on the 2nd so think im in 2ww now.
Good luck to everyone
xx

Baby dust to all of you.

xxx

I had a major dip in temp this morning... It got me worried. Tested again this morning with cheap strips, line is still on the faint side, but darker than before.

I think its time to stop temping for me as well. Oh and taking two-three tests each morning! It's all making me a little crazy. I guess I'm still weirded out that the lines are light.

Just so you know I never got a great line on a cheapie. Took a FRER straight after and it was blindingly strong. So I wouldn't worry.

Tanks, can you please change my test date? After my temp this morning, FF changed my ovulation day to CD29 (Saturday) which is also the day my ovacue monitor confirmed ovulation. I will now be testing 9/29 instead of 9/26. Thanks!

We ovulated the same day. Haha.

xx

Baby dust to all of you.

xxx

You're going to drive yourself crazy hun! Stop temping!!! :thumbup:

I agree.. quit temping! I stopped the moment I got my BFP!

This morning was my first morning not temping in about 5 months, I feel free!

Good luck to you lovely girlies in the tww :)

X

I felt free too! It was nice not having to wake up early on the weekends :)

tanks could you put me down for 9th october please.. gl to al you ladies who are testing soon :) and congrats on the bfp!!! we have quite a collection now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->