~testing calendar~

HI! Thanks for the advice, the temping has to stop! The thermometer is going away!

Also, I woke up this morning and didn't test... I'm not planning to again for a few weeks.

4magpies: good to know they don't darken up much, I have been worried, I figure they are cheap for a reason, so it makes sense that they aren't very sensitive.

HI! Thanks for the advice, the temping has to stop! The thermometer is going away!

Also, I woke up this morning and didn't test... I'm not planning to again for a few weeks.

4magpies: good to know they don't darken up much, I have been worried, I figure they are cheap for a reason, so it makes sense that they aren't very sensitive.

Glad to hear you're feeling better and stopping the temps. It'll be so much easier not to worry about it anymore. :)

This morning was my first morning not temping in about 5 months, I feel free!

Good luck to you lovely girlies in the tww :)

X

Yay, well done you!

tanks could you put me down for 9th october please.. gl to al you ladies who are testing soon :) and congrats on the bfp!!! we have quite a collection now! xx

Hi Samii, how r things going for you this cycle?

Well done, keep strong! :thumbup:

Hi! Thought I would update you.... I got my BFP this morning! The line is still light, but much darker and easier to see than the picture I posted on Friday. I'm so excited!

Congrats Vietmamsie!

And Laubull; I temped the first few days after my BFP just to be sure my temp stayed up. I had to stop because I knew it would drive me crazy if my temp took a drop.

I still get tempted but I've been good so far :)

Tanks, can you please change my test date? After my temp this morning, FF changed my ovulation day to CD29 (Saturday) which is also the day my ovacue monitor confirmed ovulation. I will now be testing 9/29 instead of 9/26. Thanks!

We ovulated the same day. Haha.

xx

Yay! Then I have a TWW buddy, lol. When do you plan to test?

Probably the 27th as we are away that weekend racing so test before we go I guess?

Would prefer to test the 29th but would rather know either way before we go as its the last race of the season and hopefully we will be celebrating a top 4 finish with some podium champagne!

xxx

Yeah. I might end up testing sooner, but I don't know yet. I will travelling back home from NC on the 29th, but was hoping to wait until that day since it's my hubby's birthday. I thought about waiting until the 30th, too. I'm just so indecisive, lol.

I constantly change my mind on test date. Lol.

OH has booked an appointment with our doctor so he can be referred for a SA it's on the 11th October. So if BFN that is in the pipeline.

Yey for progress!

A BFP would be a lovely gift for your hubby.

xx

I will be testing September 30th most likely :) I ovulated sometime between Monday and today (Thursday). Unfortunately my temps have been crazy and we only bd'd every other day which will hopefully work out fine.

At 8 dpo I have to go to my obgyn and have blood pregnancy testing and progesterone levels tested. If my levels are too low I'll be getting progesterone shots :/ Starting some sort of medication to make my eggs healthier if I'm not pregnant by November (who knew I could have such a hard time at age TWENTY???). Has anyone had experience with this?

Anyway...good luck everyone :)

Hi ladies!
I just got in from the Rockies! I'll get everything updated tomorrow. My laptop is dying :(

I constantly change my mind on test date. Lol.

OH has booked an appointment with our doctor so he can be referred for a SA it's on the 11th October. So if BFN that is in the pipeline.

Yey for progress!

A BFP would be a lovely gift for your hubby.

xx

I know. He would be so excited! Hopefully your hubby will be able to cancel that appointment.

as you know i'm not tracking O but i think its going to be today! been BDin alot so hopefully this is my month fx!
congrats new BFP!! x

FX'd you've caught that egg Nic!!

Tanks - I am still trying to figure out when I will be testing. I might have O'ed a couple nights ago. Which would be extremely early for me. If that is the case soy definitely worked this month. I am not 100% sure yet. Once I figure everything out, I will give you my test date. Thank you so much for doing this for all us ladies :)

Tanks- My test date still says 9/26. I will be testing 9/29. Could you please change it whenever you get a chance? Thanks!

3ggo- I hope you ovulated already. That would be great!

AFM- I may not be able to be on here too much the next few days. I'm packing all day today and will be on the road all day tomorrow to start my vacation. I'll check in as much as possible though! :)

Tanks- My test date still says 9/26. I will be testing 9/29. Could you please change it whenever you get a chance? Thanks!

AFM- I may not be able to be on here too much the next few days. I'm packing all day today and will be on the road all day tomorrow to start my vacation. I'll check in as much as possible though! :)

Have a lovely time!

Tanks - I am still trying to figure out when I will be testing. I might have O'ed a couple nights ago. Which would be extremely early for me. If that is the case soy definitely worked this month. I am not 100% sure yet. Once I figure everything out, I will give you my test date. Thank you so much for doing this for all us ladies :)

Ooh keep us updated, it's my first month taking soy!

I played with my FF and put some dummy number in and if my temp continues to rise FF shows I will have O'ed on CD15 which was yestetday. If that ends up being the case that is the earliest I have ever O'ed.. So soy must have worked. Pleas keep your FX's for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->