~testing calendar~

fingers and defo crossed for u 3ggo

baby1wanted- im good thanks :) how about you. feeling abit upbeat this month and very hopeful. my opks are getting darker so think it will be here in the next few days! woop need to get bd!! tryin to eat a bit healthier and drink more water. lets hpe it works! hows things going with you? xx

Tanks- My test date still says 9/26. I will be testing 9/29. Could you please change it whenever you get a chance? Thanks!

3ggo- I hope you ovulated already. That would be great!

AFM- I may not be able to be on here too much the next few days. I'm packing all day today and will be on the road all day tomorrow to start my vacation. I'll check in as much as possible though! :)

Sorry kerrbear, I totally missed that post. I'll fix it right now.

AFM, I think I'm out this month, but we won't know til the red lady sings.

awww tanks why do you think your out? like you sed its not over till she arrives! xx

Hi ladies- I had heavy bleeding on Saturday morning and went to the ER, only to find out I miscarried at 5 weeks. I am crushed - It was finally starting to sink in that I was pregnant and now we have to start all over again.

We were told to wait 2-3 months before we TTC again, I figure this cycle I won't O and next cycle we can start again. The one upside was that when i had the ultra should I finally got a look in there and was told my ovaries and uterus are perfectly healthy. My husband has agreed to get his sperm looked at and analyzed while we wait to try again.

This is way harder than I thought it would be, I can't imagine what it must be like for women who miscarry further along.

Hi ladies- I had heavy bleeding on Saturday morning and went to the ER, only to find out I miscarried at 5 weeks. I am crushed - It was finally starting to sink in that I was pregnant and now we have to start all over again.

We were told to wait 2-3 months before we TTC again, I figure this cycle I won't O and next cycle we can start again. The one upside was that when i had the ultra should I finally got a look in there and was told my ovaries and uterus are perfectly healthy. My husband has agreed to get his sperm looked at and analyzed while we wait to try again.

This is way harder than I thought it would be, I can't imagine what it must be like for women who miscarry further along.

I am so sorry :hugs:

I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through :(

Tanks- My test date still says 9/26. I will be testing 9/29. Could you please change it whenever you get a chance? Thanks!

3ggo- I hope you ovulated already. That would be great!

AFM- I may not be able to be on here too much the next few days. I'm packing all day today and will be on the road all day tomorrow to start my vacation. I'll check in as much as possible though! :)

Sorry kerrbear, I totally missed that post. I'll fix it right now.

AFM, I think I'm out this month, but we won't know til the red lady sings.

No problem! :) Sorry to hear AF got you. I'm actually feeling somewhat optimistic this cycle. Maybe it's just because I'm on vacation, lol.

I'm also wondering if I can get all of your opinions on something. This morning I had to take my temp 4 hours earlier than usual because we were leaving for vacation. At 6:30am I took my temp and it was 98.14. I had had about 3 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep before taking it which is about what I get on a regular basis before temping (sometimes a little more). If I use the BBT adjuster from whenmybaby.com, it says my adjusted temp is 98.94. For now I charted the adjusted temp on FF with a note of the actual temp. I'm just wondering which temp I should use. I was thinking about seeing what they are tomorrow and the next day and then decide, but I just wasn't sure. It has never been as high as the adjusted temp. What would you suggest?

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's very hard to deal with. I'm glad to hear that your uterus and ovaries look good, though.

I am so sorry to hear this. I too had my mc at 5 weeks and even though it was early, it is still painful and sad. As with all things life just give it some time and you will start to feel back to yourself... Hugs

Oh Vietmamsie I am so so sorry! Thoughts are with you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"