~testing calendar~

so sorry vietmamsie! thinking of you hun :hugs:

Tanks - Can you put me down for October 1st. It looks like i O'ed on the 20th, which was CD15 for me. I think the soy really helped me this month. Usually i don't O until a lot later in my cycle. Thanks a million :)

Tested this morning and it was bfn so just awaiting af now. If she a no show I will be testing again wed.

baby1wanted- im good thanks :) how about you. feeling abit upbeat this month and very hopeful. my opks are getting darker so think it will be here in the next few days! woop need to get bd!! tryin to eat a bit healthier and drink more water. lets hpe it works! hows things going with you? xx

Hi Samii - sorry for late reply, been away this weekend. So glad you're upbeat - Hope your OPKs carried on getting darker and you got your BDing done?! :winkwink:
I'm good - AF finished Saturday and I've done my first lot of soy isoflavones in an attempt to regulate my cycle and ovulate a bit earlier. Had lots of pains and headaches whilst taking it so hopefully it did its trick. Ready to get down to some serious BDing this month - we're aiming for every 2 days right the way through till AF is due in an attempt to take our mind off when I ovulate and just enjoy ourselves, hopefully it'll work for us!

Tanks - Can you put me down for October 1st. It looks like i O'ed on the 20th, which was CD15 for me. I think the soy really helped me this month. Usually i don't O until a lot later in my cycle. Thanks a million :)

oooh that's good news 3gg0 - I'm on cd 8 and just done cd3-7 on soy for the first time - hope it works for both of us!

Tanks - sorry AF got you :hugs2: - onwards and upwards into October for our sticky beans!

Vietmamsie - sent you a message on another thread but just to send you more hugs here too :hugs2:

baby1wanted- im good thanks :) how about you. feeling abit upbeat this month and very hopeful. my opks are getting darker so think it will be here in the next few days! woop need to get bd!! tryin to eat a bit healthier and drink more water. lets hpe it works! hows things going with you? xx

Hi Samii - sorry for late reply, been away this weekend. So glad you're upbeat - Hope your OPKs carried on getting darker and you got your BDing done?! :winkwink:
I'm good - AF finished Saturday and I've done my first lot of soy isoflavones in an attempt to regulate my cycle and ovulate a bit earlier. Had lots of pains and headaches whilst taking it so hopefully it did its trick. Ready to get down to some serious BDing this month - we're aiming for every 2 days right the way through till AF is due in an attempt to take our mind off when I ovulate and just enjoy ourselves, hopefully it'll work for us!

oooh that's good news 3gg0 - I'm on cd 8 and just done cd3-7 on soy for the first time - hope it works for both of us!

This was my second cycle on it. Last month i didn't O until CD27.

I hope it works for you :) keep me updated!

haha its ok did you do anything good? wel my opks are getting darker think last nites was the darkest so any day now. ovulation has come a few days earlier this time which kinda got me worried. didnt do alot of bd before i took the opks.. so the past four days we have bd morn and night :blush: just to fit it in!! so dont know how to feel would have liked to start earlier! i hope your soy works must be a pain not knowing wen ur cycles come and go! hopefully not thinking about it may work! you best get bd!!:winkwink: xx

Hey Ladies! Just checking in- I feel like I've been MIA lately. Who is in the 2WW right now? Any good symptoms??? I am testing September 28th.... I'm feeling completely normal.. sides of my boobs are sore but that's about it... Hope to see some BFP's coming up in the next few weeks...

Tanks - sorry old witchy got you :(

Hey Ladies! Just checking in- I feel like I've been MIA lately. Who is in the 2WW right now? Any good symptoms??? I am testing September 28th.... I'm feeling completely normal.. sides of my boobs are sore but that's about it... Hope to see some BFP's coming up in the next few weeks...

Tanks - sorry old witchy got you :(

Elle- I'm 8dpo today. I'm charting my "symptoms" on FF. Today I was a little lightheaded and got a little bit dizzy watching the ocean waves while playing in the water with my nephews. Right now I am super nauseous, but I get that sometimes with my IBS. I'm also having some light cramping on and off and my temps are going up. So we'll see. Trying not to symptom spot! :)

I tested today and got a very very faint line on an internet cheapie. Its so faint im not even sure it has colour. What do you think?

TEST 11dpo (2).jpg

TEST 11dpo (2) Invert.jpg

Little miss; a line is a line. I see it. Those cheapie tests are crap though. I'd get a FRER to confirm.

xxx

Looks like a line! It's more visable than my first one! I agree with magpies, get a FRER! Congrats :)

AFM; slight temp dip this morning. Nothing major. Don't feel pregnant. Don't think I'll be getting BFP. Just want to move on to treatment now. Sick of TTC. Feels like I've spent half my life doing it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->