~testing calendar~

Thanks girls, I dont trust the internet cheapies, I think there is always some sort of line on them. I have a few FRER and CB Digitals that I will try after work!!

4magpies - your temps look good! Good luck

Let us know the result.

I'm not hopeful. Only one dodgy tube and wonky ovaries. We would have to be really lucky.

OH has a docs appointment for his SA referral 2 weeks today. So hopefully his SA won't be too far away.

Just want to get a move on with it all now.

xxx

morning girls!
had the BFP dream last night! never had that before, got sore nipples which i never get, and yesterday & this morning had lower abdomen pain! but that's away now. how's everyone getting on?

Hey Ladies! Just checking in- I feel like I've been MIA lately. Who is in the 2WW right now? Any good symptoms??? I am testing September 28th.... I'm feeling completely normal.. sides of my boobs are sore but that's about it... Hope to see some BFP's coming up in the next few weeks...

Tanks - sorry old witchy got you :(

Elle- I'm 8dpo today. I'm charting my "symptoms" on FF. Today I was a little lightheaded and got a little bit dizzy watching the ocean waves while playing in the water with my nephews. Right now I am super nauseous, but I get that sometimes with my IBS. I'm also having some light cramping on and off and my temps are going up. So we'll see. Trying not to symptom spot! :)

I know I try not to symptom spot either!! ;) yours sound really good though, ecspecially with the temps staying high!! When will you take an hpt?!!

Hey Ladies! Just checking in- I feel like I've been MIA lately. Who is in the 2WW right now? Any good symptoms??? I am testing September 28th.... I'm feeling completely normal.. sides of my boobs are sore but that's about it... Hope to see some BFP's coming up in the next few weeks...

Elle- I'm 8dpo today. I'm charting my "symptoms" on FF. Today I was a little lightheaded and got a little bit dizzy watching the ocean waves while playing in the water with my nephews. Right now I am super nauseous, but I get that sometimes with my IBS. I'm also having some light cramping on and off and my temps are going up. So we'll see. Trying not to symptom spot! :)

I know I try not to symptom spot either!! ;) yours sound really good though, ecspecially with the temps staying high!! When will you take an hpt?!!

I'm hoping they're good signs. I only ever had 1 temp above 98.0 on my last cycle and so far this cycle the last 3 temps have been above 98. I plan to test on Saturday, the 29th but it may end up being a day or two sooner or a day later. We will be driving home from NC on Saturday so I don't know that I'll have the opportunity to test with being on the road all day. So, we'll see!

Thanks girls, I dont trust the internet cheapies, I think there is always some sort of line on them. I have a few FRER and CB Digitals that I will try after work!!

4magpies - your temps look good! Good luck

Littlemiss: good luck!! I'll be checking back to see how the hpt goes! I'm on my phone so it was hard to look at your tests--- I hope this is your bfp!!

I've felt nauseous all day.

Think I'm coming down with something. Lost my appetite too.

xxx

I am currently 4dpo and feel completely fine. I had some right ovary pain yesterday, but I think it might be after O pains. Staying very hopeful this month.

Hi tanks, think you may have missed my last post.
Im testing 2nd Oct :)
xx

Congrats little miss! Those are lovely BFPs!

Welcome to first trimester :)

Congrats littlemiss! I hope it's a sticky bean in the right place :)

Vietmamsie I'm so sorry, sending you big hugs.

Good luck everyone else :)

X

Thanks everyone. My last pregnancy was ectopic so I hope this one is in the right place.

Tank- I think I need to switch my date to the 6th of October instead of the 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->