~testing calendar~

Hi, can you put me down for Oct 7th?

That's 2 days after AF is due, hope she stays away!!

Think you can move me on to next month tanks. Bfn again this morning

Little miss have you booked in the doctors for betas?

xx

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning. They dont check beta levels here, they will just send me for an early scan. When I had surgery for the ectopic the consultant said they will scan me between 5-6 weeks in any future pregnancies.

That's mental because they couldn't see anything on my scan at 6 weeks. Only way to tell ectopic was betas.

xx

That's mental because they couldn't see anything on my scan at 6 weeks. Only way to tell ectopic was betas.

xx

I know, Im hoping they at least see a sac in the right place. Its the stupid NHS, anything to save money!!

I'd be demanding it.

If you catch an ectopic early enough it can be treated the drugs rather than the surgery and risk losing another tube/your fertility.

I would maybe mention if tomorrow. Drugs are also cheaper than surgery.

Not that it will be ectopic I know personally I will be very cautious if/when I get pregnant again.

xx

I'd be demanding it.

If you catch an ectopic early enough it can be treated the drugs rather than the surgery and risk losing another tube/your fertility.

I would maybe mention if tomorrow. Drugs are also cheaper than surgery.

Not that it will be ectopic I know personally I will be very cautious if/when I get pregnant again.

xx

I will mention it to the doctor tomorrow but I dont think she will do anything. Its the same doctor that told me last time that bleeding for 2 weeks was normal :dohh:

Im pretty sure that this one is fine. I didnt even find out I was pregnant until nearly 6weeks with the ectopic because I had a heavy bleed that I thought was my period.

Little miss I agree with magpies you should demand it. I would have thought they'd have been more cautious since your bleeding started at 6 weeks and they arnt going to scan you until then.

Express your concerns and say you really need the reassurance. I think doctors need a kick in the backside sometimes!

I think especially where you've lost one tube already and it's important to keep your fertility so if this is (but it's not going to be :)) another ectopic, it needs to be detected ASAP so it doesn't turn into more stress that you don't need.

Lay it on thick and keep on their case :) I would....or my mum would. She's not even happy that I'm not seeing anyone until 11 weeks!

Thanks Jary. I think I might go see the other doctor in the surgery if this one tomorrow doesnt do anything. I couldnt get an appointment with him until next week or I would have went to him first. He will do the bloods if I ask.

baby1wanted- im good thanks :) how about you. feeling abit upbeat this month and very hopeful. my opks are getting darker so think it will be here in the next few days! woop need to get bd!! tryin to eat a bit healthier and drink more water. lets hpe it works! hows things going with you? xx

Hi Samii - sorry for late reply, been away this weekend. So glad you're upbeat - Hope your OPKs carried on getting darker and you got your BDing done?! :winkwink:
I'm good - AF finished Saturday and I've done my first lot of soy isoflavones in an attempt to regulate my cycle and ovulate a bit earlier. Had lots of pains and headaches whilst taking it so hopefully it did its trick. Ready to get down to some serious BDing this month - we're aiming for every 2 days right the way through till AF is due in an attempt to take our mind off when I ovulate and just enjoy ourselves, hopefully it'll work for us!

haha its ok did you do anything good? wel my opks are getting darker think last nites was the darkest so any day now. ovulation has come a few days earlier this time which kinda got me worried. didnt do alot of bd before i took the opks.. so the past four days we have bd morn and night :blush: just to fit it in!! so dont know how to feel would have liked to start earlier! i hope your soy works must be a pain not knowing wen ur cycles come and go! hopefully not thinking about it may work! you best get bd!!:winkwink: xx

Just visited DH's family - got lots of cuddles with my 10 month old nephew which was great fun. Wow that's a lot of BDing! :winkwink: FX'd it works for you, when do you think you'll test?

Just tested again. I cant believe I got my BFP :happydance:

View attachment 482781

Fab new littlemiss, hope this little bean has nested in the right place and you have a H&H 9 months!

Hi, can you put me down for Oct 7th?

That's 2 days after AF is due, hope she stays away!!

Welcome Kelly!

Thank you for doing this, can I please join? I'll be testing the second week of October :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->