~testing calendar~

baby1wanted- iv put the 9th cos thats when af is due but i know i will cave and test before! just dont wana go throught the same as last month with them fait ic's! i need willpowerrrr xx

Congrats littlemiss!

And welcome to the new ladies who have joined the thread. :)

baby1wanted- iv put the 9th cos thats when af is due but i know i will cave and test before! just dont wana go throught the same as last month with them fait ic's! i need willpowerrrr xx

Ha ha it's hard waiting isn't it! I'm on another thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...lse-not-test-early-join-us-12-bfp-so-far.html where we all keep ourselves from testing too early though most of us cave at some point and test early anyway! I have no idea when AF next due as my cycles are so over the place. By my shortest cycle I'd be due 17th, by my longest the 29th so it's going to be a long month! Plan is to BD every other day throughout the month and forget about spotting O time etc. I'll test on the 20th as we have a wedding that day so want to know if it's safe to drink or not. Then it's either wait for AF or test 29th! Good luck waiting!

Thank you for doing this, can I please join? I'll be testing the second week of October :)

Welcome Miss T!

Welcome miss T.

AFM I feel very crampy today. Think AF is on her way. Sigh.

xx

Welcome miss T.

AFM I feel very crampy today. Think AF is on her way. Sigh.

xx

I felt AF-ey around the time she was due but she didn't! Not out till you're out! Your chart still looks very promising :)

So last night I had a dream I went into labor. It was weird because after my water broke I could feel the baby's head in my parts. (Lol) but the doctors were concerned because I wasn't wet... (Not sure what that had to do with anything) anyways... I was telling the doctors that my mom was not able to deliver naturally and she had to have a C-section with my brother and I, so I was going to need a C-section too. Then I woke up :(

Then I had another dream that I went to the bathroom and when I wiped AF was here :( I didn't like that dream as much!

I am currently very worried that my LP is going to be short again and that AF is going to be starting in a few days. Last month it was only 9 days. Currently I am 6dpo. I really hope that AF stays away!

So last night I had a dream I went into labor. It was weird because after my water broke I could feel the baby's head in my parts. (Lol) but the doctors were concerned because I wasn't wet... (Not sure what that had to do with anything) anyways... I was telling the doctors that my mom was not able to deliver naturally and she had to have a C-section with my brother and I, so I was going to need a C-section too. Then I woke up :(

Then I had another dream that I went to the bathroom and when I wiped AF was here :( I didn't like that dream as much!

I am currently very worried that my LP is going to be short again and that AF is going to be starting in a few days. Last month it was only 9 days. Currently I am 6dpo. I really hope that AF stays away!

Hopefully the labor dream is a good sign. Your temps are looking really good.

AFM- i couldn't take my temp this morning because the stupid battery in the thermometer died. I hope I can get a new one or I won't be temping until I get home from vacation this weekend. I am 11dpo and i'm having some cramping and lower back pain today so I'm thinking AF might be coming in a few days. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Hopefully the labor dream is a good sign. Your temps are looking really good.

AFM- i couldn't take my temp this morning because the stupid battery in the thermometer died. I hope I can get a new one or I won't be temping until I get home from vacation this weekend. I am 11dpo and i'm having some cramping and lower back pain today so I'm thinking AF might be coming in a few days. Just have to wait and see I guess.

I hope so too!

Oh no! I hope you can get a new battery soon. And i hope the :witch: stays away. Maybe those are some early signs and you will get you BFP. I will keep my FX's for that :)

Ok ladies I have a non ttc related problem I could use some advice for.... here it goes...

Ok. I've been in the military for 7 years, I joined right out of high school. Now our government is cutting 5400 positions and more then half of our budget/funding. So now I'm finding in order to find a more stable job I have to leave the forces. The problem I'm running into is I have nothing but military service to put on a resume.... How am I supposed to sell myself to the civilian world when I've never really been a civilian in the working world? I don't know what to do with myself here.

Kerrbear and magpies - I was also very crampy before I got my BFP.. so fx'd that you are on your way to BFPs!

3ggo - Funky dreams are also another good sign. I had a weird one about the Zombie apocalypse... I woke up as I was trying to fill up my car with gas... I think it was a subliminal message that I needed to get gas before I went to work this morning..lol

Kerrbear and magpies - I was also very crampy before I got my BFP.. so fx'd that you are on your way to BFPs!

3ggo - Funky dreams are also another good sign. I had a weird one about the Zombie apocalypse... I woke up as I was trying to fill up my car with gas... I think it was a subliminal message that I needed to get gas before I went to work this morning..lol

I was extremely happy with the first one. Not at all the second.

Haha! That is a funny one. What a weird time to wake up in your dream. But you are right, maybe it was a message that you needed gas. How are you doing? We haven't talked in awhile. Sorry about that :cry:

I haven't been on here as much the last few days.. Just really tired is my biggest complaint. I don't have much energy when I get home from work, or at all last weekend. Starting to think it was stupid to take even one class during my first tri.. I am too tired to concentrate and study! Oh well, it's my last class and I will get through it!

I haven't been on here as much the last few days.. Just really tired is my biggest complaint. I don't have much energy when I get home from work, or at all last weekend. Starting to think it was stupid to take even one class during my first tri.. I am too tired to concentrate and study! Oh well, it's my last class and I will get through it!

Ahhhh... Well I hope the exhaustion lets up on you soon :(

Hopefully it will in another 4-5 weeks! :) I have my u/s set for a week from tomorrow! Exciting!

Hi all!! Hope AF stays away for everyone!! I am ether 9 or 6dpo today. Long story short I got +opk's for 5 days this cycle (and they were digital). I think my body geared up to ovulate but it took a few extra days for me to actually O. Maybe it has something to do with my suspected pcos? Not really sure. Anyway I have no symptoms just like last cycle that of course ended with a bfn (sigh). I think I will test with a wondfo in the am just to get my poas fix;)

Good luck all!

Good luck Elle!

Well quick story: My hubby left for training (for a week and a half) on CD13 and we BDed that morning. Well I stopped temping, but got +OPKs on CD 16 and 17, so Im not 100% on if or when I OVed. I know if conditions are right, sperm can live up to 5 days, so there is a teeny tiny chance that we might have caught it. (FF said I was fertile cd16-19)

Anyway Im pretty positive (99%) this will be another BFN month, but my hubby wants me to test anyway... AF is due the 2nd of October, if she doesnt show Ill test and give yall an update : )

But Im ready to get going and use the SMEP in October, so please put me down for testing on October 31 :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone!

Ok ladies I have a non ttc related problem I could use some advice for.... here it goes...

Ok. I've been in the military for 7 years, I joined right out of high school. Now our government is cutting 5400 positions and more then half of our budget/funding. So now I'm finding in order to find a more stable job I have to leave the forces. The problem I'm running into is I have nothing but military service to put on a resume.... How am I supposed to sell myself to the civilian world when I've never really been a civilian in the working world? I don't know what to do with myself here.

That sucks! Is there any military experience you have that will lead you to apply in certain fields or will you be applying for anything and everything? I think that sometimes even military experience is better than nothing at all. I hope you have an easy job search. Will they be offering any type of time to get a new job before your position is eliminated?

I hope so. I've been kinda moody the last day or so and I don't even get that during AF. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->