~testing calendar~

Congrats Abbie23!!

Hey Ladies I'd just like to say that since starting this thread in August, we've had 9 BFPs!!!! This is so wonderful! I look forward to adding more to the list!!!

Congrats Abbie! Hoping to see more of you over in first tri!!!

Congrats on the BFP, Abbie!

AFM- I think AF will be here within the next few days. I'm having cramps that are getting to be like AF cramps and I'm just losing hope. I know I'm not out until AF shows up, but I'm not very hopeful right now.

Congrats on the BFP, Abbie!

AFM- I think AF will be here within the next few days. I'm having cramps that are getting to be like AF cramps and I'm just losing hope. I know I'm not out until AF shows up, but I'm not very hopeful right now.

Ahh!!! I hope you feel hopeful again soon. Until then I will be hopeful for you :)

Thanks. I'm just finding it hard right now. I got my Clomid prescription filled last week before I left for vacation and have it with me just in case AF showed up while I was here. I'm 12dpo today so if AF comes tomorrow that'll be a day early, but I'm still good with a 13 day LP if that's what happens.

Thanks. I'm just finding it hard right now. I got my Clomid prescription filled last week before I left for vacation and have it with me just in case AF showed up while I was here. I'm 12dpo today so if AF comes tomorrow that'll be a day early, but I'm still good with a 13 day LP if that's what happens.

:hugs:!

I am hoping my LP is longer this month too. As the B12 been working well for you?

Yeah. I'm taking the Spring Valley liquid B complex. My first cycle my LP was 7 days. Last cycle was 14 days. In AF shows up tomorrow or Saturday it will have been either a 13 or 14 day LP. Hopefully AF will stay away.

Still no AF. Woke up wet down there, went to the loo and it was just watery CM. God knows what's going on. Thought AF had got me in the night my CM usually dries up right before AF.

xxx

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I feel more secure today. My temps were up this morning, so I think that's a good sign that the little bean is going to try stick around. I didn't do an hpt today, but the doctor ordered a blood test. Unfortunately, it takes them 3 working days to process the blood... and with the long weekend coming up, that means I don't get the results until NEXT THURSDAY! I'm going to try stop stressing and accept this as a BFP until proven otherwise.

I've got my fx'd that all you ladies get lucky soon. Thanks for being my support system when I've really needed one.

4magpies did you not temp this morning.....? I hope the CM is a good sign for you :)

3gg0 your chart is looking good, fingers crossed for you :)

Abbie I am not sure if I've said congrats so congrats! Now stop temping, trust me it drives you made once you've had a BFP, not to mention worry too!

x

Laubull; no we are away from home so off sleeping patterns. Decided to give it a rest. Decided not to temp next month either. Have a break from it all.

Been and bought some tests just now. Think ill leave it till Monday to test. If I get that far. Wondering if my DPO is off because my first high temp was taken at a later time than usual so I could be 11DPO rather than 13DPO. That means AF wouldn't be due till Monday.

Stocked up on folic acid.

xxx

How is everyone this morning?

Hi Tanks,

Tested a BFN this morning. I definitely am not pregnant this cycle around which really discourages me because I feel like we were spot on with the BDing. I need to find a new OBGYN as I just moved- I think I will have them run some tests. My last doctor told me that she suspected I had PCOS; I would like to confirm that if I do in fact have it. :shrug:

Hope you are doing well today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->