~testing calendar~

4magpies, looking at your chart you could be right, have you adjusted it to see what it would have been? Worth stocking up on folic acid regardless and I hope AF doen't show for the next 9 months ;-)
x

4magpies, looking at your chart you could be right, have you adjusted it to see what it would have been? Worth stocking up on folic acid regardless and I hope AF doen't show for the next 9 months ;-)
x

If I take away my EWCM it moves ovulation to 2 days later but I deffo had EWCM that day as OH even noticed and mentioned it whilst DTD. LOL.

Thanks darlin.

Just have to see how this weekend pans out I guess. On our way to Scotland now. 3 hours left in the car. Yawn. Haha. Can't work out if I'm cramping or just have stomach ache from eating pizza. Bread makes me bloat.

xxx

Well, my testing date is set for tomorrow, but I doubt I'll be testing. I'm still having AF like cramps and my lower back is starting to hurt. When I went to the bathroom there was some pink on the toilet paper. I checked my CP which felt soft and closed to me, but there was some pink/pale red CM on my finger. I think that AF will be here by the end of today or tomorrow. If she doesn't show up, then I will test on Sunday or Monday. I think it would be easier to just see AF and not get a BFN, then AF shows up.

Well, my testing date is set for tomorrow, but I doubt I'll be testing. I'm still having AF like cramps and my lower back is starting to hurt. When I went to the bathroom there was some pink on the toilet paper. I checked my CP which felt soft and closed to me, but there was some pink/pale red CM on my finger. I think that AF will be here by the end of today or tomorrow. If she doesn't show up, then I will test on Sunday or Monday. I think it would be easier to just see AF and not get a BFN, then AF shows up.

I agree. I would much rather have AF start than to see a BFN. FX she will stay away!

Thanks. I thought my temps would have dropped more by now if this is AF, but they could drop tomorrow and AF could show up then. Just have to wait and see!

Thanks. I'm just finding it hard right now. I got my Clomid prescription filled last week before I left for vacation and have it with me just in case AF showed up while I was here. I'm 12dpo today so if AF comes tomorrow that'll be a day early, but I'm still good with a 13 day LP if that's what happens.

Sorry things are hard kerrbear. A 13 day LP is great though! Read your later posts as well - I agree to wait and see if AF comes rather than disappoint with a BFN. Hope she doesn't show though!

Still no AF. Woke up wet down there, went to the loo and it was just watery CM. God knows what's going on. Thought AF had got me in the night my CM usually dries up right before AF.

xxx

Ooh fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I feel more secure today. My temps were up this morning, so I think that's a good sign that the little bean is going to try stick around. I didn't do an hpt today, but the doctor ordered a blood test. Unfortunately, it takes them 3 working days to process the blood... and with the long weekend coming up, that means I don't get the results until NEXT THURSDAY! I'm going to try stop stressing and accept this as a BFP until proven otherwise.

I've got my fx'd that all you ladies get lucky soon. Thanks for being my support system when I've really needed one.

Glad you're feeling more secure - I agree, a BFP is a BFP! Chill out and enjoy the weekend

How is everyone this morning?

Hi Tanks,

Tested a BFN this morning. I definitely am not pregnant this cycle around which really discourages me because I feel like we were spot on with the BDing. I need to find a new OBGYN as I just moved- I think I will have them run some tests. My last doctor told me that she suspected I had PCOS; I would like to confirm that if I do in fact have it. :shrug:

Hope you are doing well today!!!
Sorry you got a BFN Elle - how many dpo are you? Sending hugs :hugs2:

4magpies- Glad to hear AF hasn't shown up yet. That's always a good sign!

baby1wanted- Thanks! I know a 13 day LP is great so I would be happy with that even if I get AF.

My spotting has continued but is still very light. I only notice it when I wipe. Cramps have been on and off all day but not too bad. I have heartburn again today which is weird because I didn't eat anything that should give me heartburn. We'll see how things are through the rest of the day and tomorrow.

sorry for those who got BFN or AF :(! :hugs:

good luck those testing soon

Congratulations to all the BFP's! Sorry I haven't been on in ages....work has been hideous but a welcome distraction from TTC!

Crossing fingers for everyone testing in the next few days really hope everyone gets to see 2 pretty lines!!

AFM- well, had a weird 36 day cycle last month so not sure about this one but am hoping it's back to 28 and so will test on Friday 5th October. Not feeling too hopeful as used OPK's but in typically frustrating fashion DH got sooooo ill (food poisoning) just in time for the positive OPK so we DTD on CD14 and CD18 rather than 14, 15, 16, 18 as planned :( Glimmer of hope though is that when I was pg that ended in chemical we BD's on exactly the same 2 days so who knows?? BBs are ginormous and nps sensitive....

Signs sound good lallie.

Still no AF for me. We even DTD last night to see if that brought it on.

This may sound stupid but I'm scared to test. Right now I feel like there is a tiny chance I am actually pregnant. Never felt like this. I just don't want to see a BFN. Argh.

xxx

Magpies, your chart looks good! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Morning ladies! How is everyone?

Patiently awaiting everyone testing!!! :)

I woke up in a winter wonderland.. NOT HAPPY!!!

Magpies your chart looks very good!

When do you think you'll test?? Baby dust and keeping my FX'd for you! :)

Just tested and BFN so god knows what is going on.

Ov date must be wrong. Guess I ovulated 2 days later. AF is prob due Monday/Tuesday. I hate my body.

xxx

snow already aknqtpie :(? so early!

i'm currently watching xfactor :)! judges houses. amazing!

I'm currently on CD24 and still waiting to ovulate. I'm getting sick of the waiting game! Ovulating late stinks!

Hey all! Rainy, rainy day here on the east coast! Cd 29 expecting AF tomorrow. I have some light cramps which would be lovely if they were ib cramps but pretty sure it's AF! I'm 9dpo, my LP is going to be short this cycle if AF shows up tom!!! Good luck magpies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->