~testing calendar~

I plan on testing next weekend. I have no symptoms. Just been really tired this week. But everything else is normal as can be.

I hope it does too! I can't wait to see your BFP!! :)

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I didn't temp today due to travelling home from vacation. I'm still spotting on and off. Yesterday the spotting was pink/pale red and today it's some pink/light red and twice a little brown. It's not much. I put a panty liner in and it didn't reach it. I used a regular tampon while driving because of the length of time being in the car and there was very little blood on after 6 hours. Sorry for the TMI. I'll see what my temp is in the morning and see how the spotting is.

Hi all-

Just wanted to give you my rathe sad update. My temps started to drop yesterday, and I tested a BFN this morning. Soon after that AF showed up. So, it turns out this was a chemical. I'm trying to remind myself that this is still a good first step, since I've never had a BFP before. At least this shows that we can conceive naturally, and hopefully it means that it won't be long until we get another (stickier) BFP. But I am rather sad and disappointed right now. *sigh* Looks like I'll be hanging around these forums a little while longer.

p.s. 4Magpies - so sorry that you're still in limbo, but as long as AF doesn't show up you've still got something to hope for, right? Fx'd for you.

So sorry Abbie, sending :hugs: to you. Hope you and your DH are doing ok, relatively speaking of course xx

Sorry Abbie, that is no fun:( You definitely have a great perspective in it though!!
Fx you will get your bfp again very soon!

Haha ElleT613 - I've spent most of today bawling my eyes out, so I'm not so sure how great my perspective is! But the hubby gets home tomorrow so at least I can look forward to that. Can't believe I had to weather the entire drama this week by myself. And I'm trying to remind myself that two months ago, I wasn't even sure if I ovulated, so while the whole process of seeing an FS and doing lots of tests is quite scary and sometimes traumatic, we are at least educating ourselves and finding out lots of positive stuff as well. I'm trying my best to see the glass half full and not get too paranoid and depressed about it all.

My temp dropped a little this morning. Not to happy about that. :(

:hugs: Sorry Abbie

AFM I'm CD10 today and waiting to O. I hope everyone likes the new fall theme for the Testing Calendar.

I love the new fall theme :) thank you tanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->