~testing calendar~

Abbie, I know Im kinda late, but Im sorry :hugs: stay positive!

Well AF should be tomorrow or Tuesday. This month on the 21 is my and DHs 1 year wedding anniversary. I know by the time the 21st rolls around it will be too soon to have tested to see if I got a BFP, but this would be the best present for our anniversary ever. Im really hoping and praying for this month.

Good luck to everyone in October, I hope this is a great month for all of us!

Nothing here yet. BFN this morning but no AF yet. Expecting her today or tomorrow I think. Temp dropped this morning so it shouldn't be long.

7 days until my testing day... And I cannot believe how unbelievably fat I feel. Eewww. My jeans I bought a few weeks ago feel tight... Hello muffin top. But my scale says I've LOST half a lb. Crazy!!!

Hey ladies. Hope all is well. After 2 days of spotting, AF showed up. I will be starting Clomid on CD3, so I'll let you know my test date when I know!

Ugh I actually think I'm out. This cycle has been so weird, I haven't had ANY symptoms up until tonight. I started getting a migraine at a family party, and then about 2 hours ago I started to have a tiny bit of light brown thin discharge... AF has never started that way before, but I figure this is the end for me. :/ Ugh this is so discouraging.

I'm starting Clomid on CD 3 and Mucinex on CD 13. My poor husband is having a SA done this week also... It's going to be a rough cycle for us I think. This will also be our last cycle of serious TTC because our great insurance ends August 2013 (baby would be due in July). :( Hopefully husband can get a better job so we can get insurance covered.

At my last appointment the nurse was writing the referal for the analysis and was asking the doctor what to write as the "diagnosis". "Should I just write infertility or what?" Obgyn: "Well they can't get pregnant...infertility."
Right in front of me. Talk about a punch in the gut...

If anyone has any suggestions on how to shorten my cycles or get my luteal phase shorter, let me know.

AF got me. So happy to be out of limbo.

Onto cycle 7...

xx

5 days till test day!! I'm not too confident this cycle as both myself and OH have been ill :-( x

Still waiting for AF. Should be some time today, but I have had cycles up to 33 days so who knows.

I was too. Still very worried AF is going to show. I am currently 11dpo and no symptoms to report.

good luck in October everyone! :)
Ill be testing again 2moz if AF doesnt show up before then, no signs of anything so far.
I got impaitent and tested yesterday and BFN so not holding out much hope!

:dust: to all xx

What dpo do you ladies usually start testing? And do you use cheapies or frers??

I want to start testing now.. Which is unlike me. Since TTC I have tested once because AF was 5 days late. Usually AF is right on time, so I never worry or care about testing. This month though... I am losing my mind wanting to test. I don't have any IC test though. Only two FRER.

Hey ladies. Hope all is well. After 2 days of spotting, AF showed up. I will be starting Clomid on CD3, so I'll let you know my test date when I know!

Onto cycle 7...

xx

So sorry AF got you both guys, have a good few days pampering yourself then onwards and upwards into the new cycle! Magpies - so glad you're at least out of limbo - I had 2 weeks limbo last cycle and nearly went crazy!
:hugs:

I feel so angry and frusterated right now!! I know this is only our third cycle, but we are doing everything right!!! Using preseed, opk..and getting positives on them, and frequent bding!!! My period is due today and bfn. I dont get it!!! I cant believe im so upset and we havent even tried that long.

Aww hun I know it's incredibly frustrating but statistically it takes healthy couples 6-12 months of actively TTC to actually conceive! That stress your putting on yourself by getting angry about not conceiving wont help... Just try to relax and enjoy baby making... It will happen :)

Onto cycle 7...

xx

So sorry AF got you both guys, have a good few days pampering yourself then onwards and upwards into the new cycle! Magpies - so glad you're at least out of limbo - I had 2 weeks limbo last cycle and nearly went crazy!
:hugs:

Thanks! I'm glad to be onto my next cycle and trying my first round of Clomid. I'm really hoping Clomid is what works for us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->