~testing calendar~

I feel so angry and frusterated right now!! I know this is only our third cycle, but we are doing everything right!!! Using preseed, opk..and getting positives on them, and frequent bding!!! My period is due today and bfn. I dont get it!!! I cant believe im so upset and we havent even tried that long.

I'm sorry heather:( I want you to know I totally feel your frustration. This was our 5th cycle ttc and I feel like we did everything right and still bfn. As mentioned, statistics show it can still take 6-12 cycles for a healthy couple but it sure makes you feel bad/worry when you know of so many girls getting their bfp's as soon as they start ttc!

I am just trying to have faith this cycle and reminding myself that God has a plan, and already has our little baby picked out for us and you too!!

Hang in there!!

AF due on Oct. 13th. Will test once on the 9th and then wait until AF is due for another test if the first one is negative. The 2WW is the worst, but we can all make it! Good luck to all TTC-ers!

Feeling out. Yesterday and today I have been easily irritated and frustrated... I have just felt like screaming. Possibly pms. Boo :(.

I feel so angry and frusterated right now!! I know this is only our third cycle, but we are doing everything right!!! Using preseed, opk..and getting positives on them, and frequent bding!!! My period is due today and bfn. I dont get it!!! I cant believe im so upset and we havent even tried that long.

hugs heather!:hugs: we're doing the same and on cycle 4 so I totally understand how you feel. I'm an impatient type A so its hard to not have control. That being said you are controlling your controllables , and need to keep faith that it will happen. Go have a big fat glass of wine and get ready for next cycle.

Ugh! I'm out. Onto Cycle #5, starting Clomid CD 3 (this wednesday) if husbands SA comes back normal. This has been a terrible cycle..no symptoms at all until a migraine last night with some brown discharge, no today it's lots of light colored blood and lots of clots and it's soooo painful....

Us women sure do go through hell.

Think I'll be Oing soon! :D EWCM this morning... just waiting on a +OPK

I know how you feel too. It's only 2 months ttc for us but so frustrating and the waiting takes forever!!!

Keep getting BFN's, feel like I should already have AF with these cramps but every bathroom check there's nothing and I get my hopes up a little, then I remember I'm 15 dpo or whatever and it's not likely this will happen. I should know better but I get a little desperate feeling at the end. It's like AF is playing cruel tricks.

Never thought TTC would be such an emotional roller coaster so quickly. I dunno how people do this for years.

:hug: Here's hoping we get a :bfp: soon.

:dust:

BaHAHAHAHA Thats hilarious!! Wonderful use of a Missy quote!!
Need DH to get home before we can "Get our freak on" lol

feeling out girls :( AF not due until sunday but i am pretty sure she is going to show her face

I am feeling out too. My temp dropped again this morning.

You never know girls, maybe she'll take a nine month leap of absense :)

Keep the positive thoughts!! You aren't out until you are out!!!

After I posted that .. I kept singing "Who's that B*tch" in my mind..lol I love Missy Elliot.. hahaha

Ah I may as well say I'm out too. No AF yet but maybe today. Another huge temp drop this morning. Thinking I'll try and add myself to November group because my cycles are a bit long so I will probably miss October unless I get an early BFP next cycle.

Will keep stalking you ladies though. GL.

feeling out girls :( AF not due until sunday but i am pretty sure she is going to show her face

Ah I may as well say I'm out too. No AF yet but maybe today. Another huge temp drop this morning. Thinking I'll try and add myself to November group because my cycles are a bit long so I will probably miss October unless I get an early BFP next cycle.

Oh no ladies sorry you all feel that you're out. Hoping that you're all wrong and you get the best surprises of the month! Sending you all hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no ladies sorry you all feel that you're out. Hoping that you're all wrong and you get the best surprises of the month! Sending you all hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I would love to have a surprise. I would be so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->