~testing calendar~

Ugh I tested early 11dpo and bfn. Boo. Hopefully in a few days I will see a line.

Well AF finally came this morning! So put me down for Oct 31.

11dpo is still early! FXd you get your BFP in a few days. :)
:dust:

13DPO and after 5 mins I saw the slightest line on the test… honestly you couldn’t even see it in the picture I took but I thought I’d post it anyways… anybody see anything? It gave me hope b/c 11dpo was stark blank. :dohh:

Anyways I have 2 tests left and my sister is arriving tonight so I think I’ll test again next Sunday night or Monday morning, 2 days after AF is due.

https://i47.tinypic.com/ae2zqo.jpg

I can definitely see a line there! Hoping it gets darker in the next ferw days. Congrats!

Well AF finally came this morning! So put me down for Oct 31.

Sorry hun, hope she's gone soon so you can get onto the next cycle :hugs:

11dpo is still early! FXd you get your BFP in a few days. :)
:dust:

13DPO and after 5 mins I saw the slightest line on the test… honestly you couldn’t even see it in the picture I took but I thought I’d post it anyways… anybody see anything? It gave me hope b/c 11dpo was stark blank. :dohh:

Anyways I have 2 tests left and my sister is arriving tonight so I think I’ll test again next Sunday night or Monday morning, 2 days after AF is due.

https://i47.tinypic.com/ae2zqo.jpg

I see it definitely, congrats!! :happydance:

Thanks baby1! I'm torn whether to wait a few days and use my IC's or go buy a better test!

I see a line! I would go buy a digital and test tomorrow.. lol. But that is me..

I am predicting we see the next BFP from 3ggo!

I see a line! I would go buy a digital and test tomorrow.. lol. But that is me..

I am predicting we see the next BFP from 3ggo!

I hope you ladies are right. I am doubtful so all of your ladies positivity helps keeps my spirits up :)

I am too scared to test.

So this girl I work with just walks in front of me and says I started have you started, here now you will. I guess it's some old wise tale that if a girl on her period walks in front of a girl who isn't she will start. I was like dont be giving me that crap.

Stupid people... don't stress about it.. I know you were planning to test on Oct 6... but since you O'd earlier, are you going to test earlier...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->