~testing calendar~

I don't know. I am currently 13dpo right now. I am not even 100% sure when AF is due right now. I want to test, but I too scared that it will be a BFN or to early. Ahhhh!!!

My unexpert opinion is to do it tomorrow at 14dpo ... :)

If my temp is still high tomorrow I will test. If it drops some more then I will just count myself out. :)

I took the plunge and tested with a FRER… I got 2 for $15 so I didn’t feel so bad about spending the money… and I figured since there’s 2 I might as well use one this afternoon! Not FMU but w/e…

https://i46.tinypic.com/etxgus.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I took the plunge and tested with a FRER… I got 2 for $15 so I didn’t feel so bad about spending the money… and I figured since there’s 2 I might as well use one this afternoon! Not FMU but w/e…

https://i46.tinypic.com/etxgus.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Yay!!!:happydance:

Finally fixed my ticker. Lol

Hahahahahaha!!! I want too soooooo bad!!! I just don't want the disappointment :(

I think you should wait till tomorrow.. but tomorrow will also be a good day... You get your BFP and I get my U/S pic... win win!! :)

How long is your luteal phase (is that right) normally?

I am not sure. Last month FF said 9 days, but I think it had my O day wrong.

Go with the FRER's rather than the cheap ones... they will pick up a pregnancy at a lower HCG level...

I just looked at your chart from last month.. and if you O'd when I think you did (unlike FF), it was only a 12 day LP ... You didn't drop today anyways, stayed even.. :)

Go with the FRER's rather than the cheap ones... they will pick up a pregnancy at a lower HCG level...

I just looked at your chart from last month.. and if you O'd when I think you did (unlike FF), it was only a 12 day LP ... You didn't drop today anyways, stayed even.. :)

That's what I thought about last month too :)

So currently I am 1 day past from last month.

Congrats Kellya!!
3gg0 you're looking great!! Got my fingers crossed big time!!

3gg0 you should use your FMU... You'll be 14dpo tomorrow right? That's awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->