~testing calendar~

Yup! At least that's what they told me at my first dr appointment! Super excited!!

well i think im 9dpo.. and iv caved in and tested already!! since about 7dpo on ic's got nothing until today i think there is somethin very very faint ther, like last month :( hope it doesnt go the same way! OH can see it too so im not going mad! do you think its too early for a frer to pick up? x

im tempted to go buy one, just dont wanna waste money. why do they have to be soo dear!! just hate guessing with these ic's they driving me mad and i know its still early! x

Maybe wait until at least 12 or 13 dpo... I was planning on waiting till 14 dpo, but my BFF was in town and I figured what the heck, and realized that it was kind of early to really tell, but there was a possibility of a BFP.

Hahahahahaha!!! I want too soooooo bad!!! I just don't want the disappointment :(

Fx for you!! I think this is your month!! I can't wait to check back in the am!!;) baby dust!!!

Ok change in plans. We are going to skip a cycle so I can get an MMR vaccine and I need 4 weeks after. With my estimated O for November date it will be late Nov or early Dec before I would be testing again.

I'm currently marked for Halloween.

Hey ladies, tested today and BFN! I think the :witch: is just playing her tricks on me :(

Good luck to everyone else!!
xx

Caved and tested at 8dpo, nothing, nada, zilch!!! I feel like AF is coming too!! Blah!!

I decided not to test since my temp when down this morning :(

Can someone take a look at my chart and give me their opinion please :)
https://www.tcoyf.com/members/Rm8507/charts/2.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"