~testing calendar~

Tanks- you can count me out of testing for this month. AF just got me.

Sorry 3ggo.. Guess today was just not our day. Looks like ill be back with you ladies here soon. :(

Still a glimmer of hope, it wasn't molar, so they are going to do one more HCG test and one more us ... I will know what we are going to do on Monday.

Still a glimmer of hope, it wasn't molar, so they are going to do one more HCG test and one more us ... I will know what we are going to do on Monday.

I will keep you in my thoughts! I hope everything turns out ok :)

sorry 3gg0 :hugs:

Well guys I had a nap today and I had a dream that I had a baby girl the day of my 3rd anniversary. Well our 3rd anniversary is in July so we would have to get our BFP in November. Here's hoping!!!!

I have everything crossed for that to happen for you guys :) that would be awesome!

Hi Tanks , sorry been MIA .... been lurking and reading everyone's posts Congrats for all the BFPS. Wish you really sticky beanies. I'm testing on 8 October if .AF doesn't get me first !

Aww sorry AF got you 3gg0 and afromamma, fXed for you aknqtpie!

Temps were still high this morning, tested with an ic but bfn... Boo hoo!! X

Hi aknqtpie - saw your posts here and just read your journal. Am so sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

AF showed this morning, 2days early :(!
will be testing 2nd or 4th nov.

aknqtpie: I read your journal after seeing your posts on here. I am so sorry!! My heart goes out to you!!!

Hey Tanks! You can put me down for testing on October 17th. Not sure how many dpo ovulation I will be at that point since I haven't ovulated yet. But I know I will finally be ovulating any day now. I want to test on the 17th because that is my birthday. I would LOVE to see my first BFP on my birthday. :) That would be such a wonderful gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->