~testing calendar~

Updating...
aknqtpie, let me know if I should take you off the calendar.... I saw your journal, I'm sorry.

Hi All,

Only on CD 6 but just wanted to check in and say Hi! 3eggo, sorry the witch got you!! And sorry again aknqtpie...I hate this for you :(

As for me- I just met with a new obgyn yesterday as we relocated for my DH's job. She was great and wanted to do a day 3 and day 21 blood test (so we did the day 3 yesterday). I guess these test FSH and Progesterone? Interested to see what they come back as.. hopefully everything checks out okay! Anyone ever get these done before?

This last cycle I got my +opk on CD 16 and didn't O until CD 20-- so 5 days of a +opk. It's like my body gears up to ovulate but it takes it a few days (possibly due to pcos, I think?).

Anyway, FX for everyone-- I hope October is all of our lucky month!!

Hi All,

Only on CD 6 but just wanted to check in and say Hi! 3eggo, sorry the witch got you!! And sorry again aknqtpie...I hate this for you :(

As for me- I just met with a new obgyn yesterday as we relocated for my DH's job. She was great and wanted to do a day 3 and day 21 blood test (so we did the day 3 yesterday). I guess these test FSH and Progesterone? Interested to see what they come back as.. hopefully everything checks out okay! Anyone ever get these done before?

This last cycle I got my +opk on CD 16 and didn't O until CD 20-- so 5 days of a +opk. It's like my body gears up to ovulate but it takes it a few days (possibly due to pcos, I think?).

I had the CD3 test done. Everything came back normal for me. Have not had any other test done though.

FX's everything comes back normal for you too!

As crazy as this sounds... And though i have never met you all... I feel like I have had a great support group. Hoping for the best on Monday, but expecting the worst. My friend is dragging me out of the house to a hs football game. It will be good to have a destraction and get to scream for no reason :)

As crazy as this sounds... And though i have never met you all... I feel like I have had a great support group. Hoping for the best on Monday, but expecting the worst. My friend is dragging me out of the house to a hs football game. It will be good to have a destraction and get to scream for no reason :)

:hugs:

I love that idea! That's a great friend for sure:flower:

Aknqtpie I am so sorry, I hope there is a miracle for you on Monday. Big hugs xxx

:hugs: I'm so glad we're able to help you feel better. We would all do more if we lived closer to you. Just remember, we'll all be with you in spirit for your appointment on Monday. I'm definitely sending up some prayers for you!

Hi All,

Hope your bloodwork comes back okay! We're on the same CD. I'm hoping to ovulate earlier this cycle with being on Clomid. When will you get your results?

just catching up in the boards and sending a big hug your way

:witch: got me too :sad1:

Sending lots of :hugs: to you aknqtpie and will also be thinking of you on Monday.

Good luck to all testing soon!

the wicked with got me aswell :( 2 days early!! and very painful :mad: why cant she stay away!!

Hi All,

Hope your bloodwork comes back okay! We're on the same CD. I'm hoping to ovulate earlier this cycle with being on Clomid. When will you get your results?

Hi Kerrbear-- oh good- I love finding someone on the same CD, lol!!!

That's a great question-- they didn't tell me when I would get my results back so I'll call on Tuesday if I dont' hear from anyone on Monday. Is this your first cycle using clomid? When in your cycle have you typically been ovulating? Good luck-- I have a girlfriend who got pregnant right away with using clomid!!:flower:

Try not to think too much about tomorrow and scream your frustrations out!!

Hi ladies, been mad busy last few days so just catching up on the news...

Well AF finally came this morning! So put me down for Oct 31.

Tanks- you can count me out of testing for this month. AF just got me.

AF showed this morning, 2days early :(!
will be testing 2nd or 4th nov.

:witch: got me too :sad1:

Sending lots of :hugs: to you aknqtpie and will also be thinking of you on Monday.

Good luck to all testing soon!

the wicked with got me aswell :( 2 days early!! and very painful :mad: why cant she stay away!!

So sorry AF got you guys - sending you big hugs :hugs2: :hugs2: and keeping everything crossed that this is your last AF for a while :winkwink: :flower:

Still a glimmer of hope, it wasn't molar, so they are going to do one more HCG test and one more us ... I will know what we are going to do on Monday.

aknqtpie - just read your journal. I am so so sorry to hear your news, my heart goes out to you. Obviously don't know you in person but have always been touched by how much support you continued to give in this thread even after getting your BFP. You really deserve your sticky bean, if you don't get you miracle tomorrow I wish you everything for getting a rainbow really really quick :hugs2:

sorry 3gg0 :hugs:

Well guys I had a nap today and I had a dream that I had a baby girl the day of my 3rd anniversary. Well our 3rd anniversary is in July so we would have to get our BFP in November. Here's hoping!!!!

Fx'd for you - that would be a great present!!

Hi Tanks , sorry been MIA .... been lurking and reading everyone's posts Congrats for all the BFPS. Wish you really sticky beanies. I'm testing on 8 October if .AF doesn't get me first !

Good luck for testing tomorrow!

AFM I'm taking laid back approach and trying not to second guess my irregular cycle. Ticker below shows my cycle at its longest but I do have cycles of 30 days as well so we'll see - have tried soy this month to try and even things out a bit. We're BDing every other day thru the cycle to catch O whenever it happens and so far really enjoying ourselves! :winkwink:
:dust: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->